Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting (tag:rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 am

Rangiku continues to add odd spices to the soup and as far as she is concerned it smells great. But the odd smell gets odder and stronger. She stirs the soup and hums to herself hoping Ryuuga likes it. She also deludes herself into thinking she is great cook.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 am

She's going to kill us isn't she?Ryuuga narrows his eyes at him.I don't see you cooking anything.So shut it mugen.He said as they continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 am

After a few more minutes Rangiku tastes the soup and pronounces it finished. She fills two bowls and brings them both out with spoons. She puts one in front Ryuuga and eats her happily.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 am

Ryuuga takes a spoon full and puts it in his mouth.He doesn't speak for a while.Mugen promptly moves over to him.Are you okay?Ryuuga continues to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 am

Rangiku finishes her bowl quickly and sighs. "That's my best soup yet. I just don't see why no one will try it. I put my heart into my cooking and no one seems to like it." Rangiku sighs and hopes Ryuuga will be different than the others.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 am

Tastes pretty good to me.He said while licking the spoon.He then promptly went to get more.It didn't really taste bad to him.It smelt weird but it tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 am

Rangiku sighs "Ryuuga can you help me convince others to try my cooking? They all think it's going to kill them or something. Just because Unohana Retsu's vice-captain got sick after eating something I made doesn't prove my food is poisonous. I swear to god she was sick before eating my food."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am

Strange thing is ill only eat yours and orihime's cooking.Well when im over there that is.He said as he continued to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 pm

"Well eat as much as you want to. maybe later I can cook something else for you. Although I tend to make lots of soups really. On the other hand we could always visit Orihime and see what she has cooked up, what do you think about that]?" Rangiku can almost smell Orihime's cooking and somewhat looks forward to going to see her.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:29 am

Doesn't matter to me really,though i dont know if ill be able to accompany you there iv got to go to a meeting later tonight.He said as he laid down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 am

Rangiku sughs "Well I guess I'll have to see about bringing something back for you than. I know how hard it is to sneak certain things past my captain. It's like she thinks they are contraband or just wants them for herself I don't know which." Rangiku hugs Ryuuga while she cuddles him now.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am

He laughs as he snuggles his head into her neck.Then wrapping his arms around her waist.He kisses her neck a little while he smiles up at her.That sounds good to me,i can't remember its been since i had her cooking,its long over do i can tell you that though.He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"I wish you could go with me, even Orihime is likely to be sad you couldn't go. Still I know how meetings go, boring and long usually. I hope it won't be too boring, but I can always try to help you relax later." Rangiku smiles and kisses Ryuuga's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

He smiles and gives her a quick peck on the lips.What did you have in mind rangiku-chan?He then smiles as he awaits her answer.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"A girl has to keep some secrets right? You'll know after I get back okay? I promise it will be worth the wait." Rangiku smiles playfully, the look on her face is innocent but her eyes say something less than innocent.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Ryuu then looked at the time on the clock."Shit i have to get going rangiku-chan."He then hugged her tightly as he tilted her chin up to kiss her goodbye.After doing so he would then stand up,and grab mugen and strap him to his back.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"I'll see you some time after the meeting than Ryuuga-kun." Rangiku starts preparing to visit Orihime and find out how she is doing. She places Haineko in her customary place than starts looking for her gigai since she stuck it somewhere and doesn't remember where. She than remembers she had put her mod soul in it and told her to stay in her room. Rangiku sighs knowing she has to use Bakudou #58 to find her mod soul now.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Several hours later,ryuu emerges from the meeting room.His sights were set on the squad ten's barracks.He was hoping she was home,so he could lay out on her couch for a while and maybe get a back massage or something to loosen him up.He had been complaining about his back the whole meeting.Probably from the weight of his bankai's spiritual pressure,it was really something he couldn't get used to.He would then turn the corner to her quarters.The first thing on his mind,was her bed so he could lay down.He would then knock on the door.Rangiku-chan its ryuu,you home yet?
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Rangiku shunpos behind him and grabs his butt. She giggles playfully behind him and puts her other arm around his waist. "Did you miss me Ryuuga-kun? I brought you something but I left it in my room. I had just gone to get you and decided to follow you for a bit and give you a small sample of your surprise." Rangiku turns him around and kisses him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Ryuu smiles as he kisses her back and smiles into the kiss as he places both hands on her butt and rubs it then squeezes."You have no idea how much i missed you Rangiku-chan."He said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:13 pm

"What would say about going inside and getting into something more comfortable like me Ryuuga-kun?" Rangiku smiles seductively at Ryuuga. She slowly moves past him and opens her door to lead him inside.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 pm

He smiled at her words.I like the sound of the rangiku-chan!He said as he fallows her into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting (tag:rangiku)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4