Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting (tag:rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Ryuuga looks at her and thinks for a few seconds about what she could be dreaming about.He then thought to himself,she must be dreaming about a world with no work and endless sake.That is what he would dream about.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Rangiku and Hianeko starts launching attacks at each other. Neither one lands a single attack as they go at each other. Haineko starts using her ability to turn her blade into ash, while Rangiku finds her sword does nothing. Haineko starts attacking by sending the ash at Rangiku who barely dodges for the most part. A few minor cuts and scratches appear on Rangiku and her uniform, she deicides to stop holding back and launches a flurry of attacks using shunpo. Haineko uses the ash from her blade as a defense causing Rangiku to become mad. Rangiku mutters "Damn it Haineko your not getting away with this you stupid lazy good for nothing cat!"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:02 am

Ryuuga let his curiosity get the best of him,he decided to watch her dream.He was shocked at what he saw,but slightly amused at it.We used to do the mugen.Mugen materialized and sat by him,both watching.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 am

Rangiku continues to charge at Haineko even though Haineko clearly has the upper hand. Haineko starts getting bored at how lousy Rangiku is at attacking her. "Haineko you damned bitch! You can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag without using that technique, your pathetic.Fight me like a woman and I'll show you how useless you are." Haineko's eye's narrow and she glares at Rangiku. Haineko is about to say something when Rangiku kicks her in the stomach and starts pounding her into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 am

Ryuuga's jaw drops.Mugen suddenly jumps into ryuuga's lap,he would then hold mugen tightly.Fuck those two are scary and pretty at the same time.Mugen said hiding his face.Best part is my girl is winning.He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 am

Rangiku and Haineko start pulling hair and scratching at each other. Eventually they start biting at each other viciously. After a long while both of them are to tired to continue and they lay not far from each other.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

Dude wake her up im getting out of here.He said as he disappeared.Ryuuga was like.Oh fuck now,im letting that happen to me.He said scooting a little bit away from her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:30 am

Rangiku turns in her sleep and yawns again. She doesn't look at all like she is capable of doing anything vicious to save her life when she is sleeping. Her peaceful face is very much how she normally is, at least until she stops being lazy and becomes more serious.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 am

Ryuuga sighs and lays back,accidentally rolling over and slamming his face on the floor.Fuck...He said as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 am

Rangiku slowly opens her eyes as she hears Ryuga hurt himself. She yawns "Are you okay Ryyuuga-san?" She looks at him innocently not even realizing she is in her bed room with him alone.

Last edited by Rangiku Matsumoto on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 am

Ryuuga lays down there his voice muffled.Uhm im fine i just hurt my face.You have really clean floors did you know that?He said as he picked himself up off the floor and rubbed his face.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 am

Rangiku sighs and wonders why that is? She has never done any cleaning in her room, which makes her wonder who is doing the cleaning here? She cringes at the thought that some 4th division members is rooting through he assortment of clothing while cleaning her room.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 am

He got up off of the floor and sat back down on the bed.You fell asleep so i brought you to your room.He said as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am

Rngiku's face turns bright red again and she passes out where she lay. This time no weird dreams occur where she has to fight Haineko. She just sleeps peacefully this time.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

Geez...whats her problem.He said as he exited her room to let her sleep.He would then pass the time by talking to mugen and getting tips on how to be a romantic.Mugen went onto explain many things to him.Ryuuga didn't really understand most of it.He felt rather stupid.He and mugen talked for hours as he waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 am

Rangiku wakes up yawning loudly and feeling refreshed. She stretches and thinks about getting up but decides to stay where she is. She had forgotten that Ryuuga was there and decided it was time to change her uniform. She slowly gets up and start changing her uniform thinking she is alone.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 am

Ryuuga hears rangiku wake,he thought he might as well check on her.He begins to walk to her room.He then begins to enter the room and finds her changing.He then quickly turns the other way closing the door sitting outside waiting for her.Sorry about that rangiku i didn't know you were changing.He said a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 am

Rangiku not expecting to hear anyone shrieks and falls down half naked. She lands with a loud thud and gets tangled up in her Kimono finding it difficult to do anything without help.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 am

Are you okay?He asks as he goes back in,this time on his hands and knees.He crawled over to her,to help her un tangle herself.He began to try and help her untangle herself.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 am

"Nothing is broken, except maybe my pride. When did you get here Ryuuga-san? Didn't y9ou show uop yesterday?" Rangiku lets him help her get untangled, than she covers up so she can get her new uniform so she can change in the bath room unless he leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 am

Well you passed out,so i didn't want to leave you here until i knew you were alright.He said as he got up to leave her room.Though im pretty sure i over stayed my welcome,so ill be leaving soon,if thats what you would like.He asked as he exited the room closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

"No it's okay , you can stay longer silly. I just thought I woke up after a long nights sleep that's all. I guess I must have forgotten you where here, I don't normally do such things." Rangiku changes her uniform and goes out to make some food and tea for both her and Ryuuga. Sadly she doesn't have the heart to tell him most people don;t like her cooking.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:37 am

As she does that,he and mugen were playing shogi in the living room.Ryuuga was smoking a cigarette.A bottle of sake beside the game board.He made his move then mugen made his.After a few more moves,they stopped to think about another strategy.What are you making love?He asked as he made his move again.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 am

Rangiku had started cooking without thinking, her soup looks odd and smells kind of funny to anyone but her. "Soup, it's going to take awhile though." The smell of the soup starts wafting out into the room Ryuuga is in, making the room smell more than a little odd considering the spices she is using aren't used in soups normally.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 am

Mugen is the first to smell it.Oi what the hell is that.He said looking at ryu.Rangiku is cooking.He said still looking at the shogi board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting (tag:rangiku)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next