Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] Empty
PostSubject: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 am

Yuki sat calmly at her desk which, for once, wasn't covered in papers as she had just finished them. She was currently waiting for Rangiku Matsumoto to arrive at her office as she had just summoned her - she had some good news for the shinigami that she would probably want to hear right away.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Rangiku walks up to her captain's door and sighs nervously, she knocks but figures she is about to be kicked out. Her captain had always seemed upset at her, so she figured it was because she hated her intensely. Rangiku isn't expecting to be promoted at all, she waits to called in.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Yuki looked up as there was a knock on the door to signal that Rangiku had probably arrived.

"Come in."

She watched as the shinigami walked into the room and Yuki saw that she seemed a tad nervous. Her eyes stayed trained on her as she walked further into the room, her face not giving away anything. As soon as the lieutenant was standing before her Yuki started talking.

"Rangiku Matsumoto, in my time as captain here I have been made aware of the fact that you tend to neglect your duties, preferring to go out drinking sake instead of actually working - leaving the lower seats to do your work for you. This is probably what got you demoted between the time when your old captain left and I arrived. However, in saying all this, your skills as a shinigami are outstanding and I can see why you were a lieutenant in the first place. That is why, due to unfortunate events for the old lieutenant, I have promoted you back up to your old position. Congratulations."

Yuki waited to see what the reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 am

Rangiku was about to go into all the reasons she shouldn't be kicked out, but being promoted catches her completely off guard. She just stands there with her mouth open looking like an idiot. "I'm not kicked out? Is this a joke or something? Although the reason I stopped being vice-captain was because our new 3rd seat had bankai and it made sense they should be vice-captain over me. Than you took over and appointed someone new. But to tell the truth I don't drink on the job, only when I'm not doing anything. I never do missions drunk, the only reason I would drink before a mission os because I know I can't pull it off. I always take my tasks seriously, assuming there is a point to the task. The only thing I have done while on a mission is buy clothing... I mean make sure no one was robbing the clothing store." Rangiku mentally curses at herself over that one.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 am

Yuki offered the newly promoted shinigami a small smile.

"Relax Matsumoto-san, it's not a joke - you really have been chosen as the new lieutenant. All those other little... flaws can be overlooked as they are overshadowed by your skills, which are very plentiful. I think that you were the best choice. Now, considering you're such a great worker, as you're making me believe, there's some paperwork left over from the old lieutenant that hasn't been done yet - meaning that it's now yours to do. It needs to be done as soon as possible - or in other words, now."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm

"Paper work right.... I'll get right on." The look on Rangiku's face says maybe some time next year or later. She looks at her right forearm as if she has a watch "Oh dear I'm late for some really important division business I have to take care of right now. It's nothing a captain should worry about though since it is vice-captain or lower type stuff t hough. I'll handle it and get back to sometime soon okay captain?" Rangiku knows it is close to her nap time and she wants to get started on her beauty sleep as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Yuki raised her eyebrow at the excuse and the look at her 'watch'. She knew that the shinigami was probably going to skiv her duties, but then again she was just promoted so Yuki decided to let it slide just this once.

"Make sure you get back soon - those papers won't fill themselves out. Oh, and Rangiku, I don't want you sleeping on the job again, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Rangiku puts on her best look of imitated innocence "I would never sleep on duty captain, it hurts me to think you believe I would ever do such a thing. It just so happens there is something I have to do that I can;t tell you about, although i suppose I've just said to much already. But still you can't know about it yet, it's sort a surprise thing really.? Rangiku starts kicking herself mentally for what she just got herself assigned to, she knows she has to do it now to avoid getting in trouble. She decides one of these days she'l just have to think things out better before saying anything. "It's going to take awhile and I have to make sure it goes like it's supposed to. You know how things tend to go wrong at times right captain?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Yuki wasn't convinced at all.

"I see. Well, in that case, then I'm sure I'll be happy when I see the finished product of whatever this 'surprise' is? And so you know Rangiku, I have a very good memory, so I'll remember about this 'surprise' even if it does take a while as you say."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Rangiku salutes Koori "Yes captain, the surprise should be very much worth it. At least I hope it will be. You are kind of hard to plan surprises for though." Rangiku sighs and scratches her head "Is there anything else captain?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

Yuki smiled slightly at Rangiku's enthusiasm.

"No Rangiku, that'll be all. Have fun with this 'surprise' you're planning."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Rangiku bows "Yes Captain." She walks out and starts trying to figure out what to do now. She knows her captain doesn't like sake, flowers seem laughable not mention the fact her captain might get the wrong idea. Rangiku keeps thinking about it while bumping into people since she isn't paying attention to them like normal. They are all used to it by now though, what they aren't used to, or at least a good portion of them anyway, is seeing her as vice-captain. Rangiku decides to get a really big chocolate cake, but since it is just she has to pay for it out of her pocket. She just hopes she can afford a chocolate the size of of a small cottage and still be able to afford to buy clothing this month in the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 am

OOC: Wait... So Rangiku just took my position as VC of Squad 10? o.o
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 am

(OOC: Actually, I gave it to her and removed you because of inactivity, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]   Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto] Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotion [Rangiku Matsumoto]
Page 1 of 1