Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting (tag:rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Rangiku laughs "Not much silly, just sitting by the door so we can talk to each other. Like I said if I'm in there with you you'll doing something other than soaking. Right now you need to soak and cool off, not get hot and bothered or excited." Rangiku laughs a bit louder now, but not in a mean way. It is warm and caring laughter that Ryuuga hears.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I know your probably going to think im dumb,but i never thought you would actually like me.He said with a laugh as he drink sake that she left in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm

"To be honest I never thought you liked me either. I guess there are many surprises in life right? I just hope I don't end up having Toushiro show up saying he likes, which of course would mean you either have to fight for me or share me. That would be awkward to say the least." Rangiku imagines that happening and it is just to weird to take seriously.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Oi,now that would be awkward.He said as he got out and wrapped a towel around himself and opening the door looking down at rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Rangiku gets up. "Did the bath work? I would be sad if it didn't, than again according to my captain I'm not good for much anyway. I am almost thinking I should put in for a transfer, but I wouldn't where to transfer to. I doubt I would fit in with your division, and no one ever really leaves the Gotei 13 so I'm in a pickle. Stay where I am or figure where to transfer to if I even transfer."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Why not try squad thirteen im sure soren wouldn't mind you in his division.He said with a smile.And the bath was fine rangiku,i think your good for something.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

"I don't know about that really. Maybe I should just stay where I am, at least than I know when I'm going to mistreated. All those damn tasks everyday who does my captain think I am? All this work is ruining my beauty."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Ryuuga smiled and stroked her cheek.You look just as beautiful as the day i met you,and you havn't aged a day.He said with a smile as he goes to get his uniform.He thought how nice it was to finally have her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

"But I find new wrinkles everyday, it's all that work they make me do I know it is. It just makes me all old and wrinkly looking." Rangiku sighs only because she really doesn't like doing work, she knows it doesn't ruin her beauty she just likes saying it does.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Ryuuga would then,return his bottom half dressed.He smiled down at her,a lit cigarette in his mouth.We both know your beauty is eternal,your just lazy love.He says as he flicks his cigarette out the window of her room.He then puts it out and sits next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 pm

"That's what my captain says, but isn't true. I just have delicate features and it takes it's toll on me quickly that's all. I can't help it that I get damaged easily from doing tons of work. I'm just not made for all this work." Rangiku lays it on heavily to justify her laziness.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Though i know for a fact she doesnt say it as nice as i do.He said with a laugh,then with a yawn.He would then stretch out and lay his head down in her lap as he stretches out on floor.I know your delicate,they just don't understand that.he said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

"Well at least you understand. I just wish they could also, they always want me to do things like paper work or carrying stuff around. If only I could go back to the days when I could lay about doing nothing all day. Except maybe work on a sun tan on the division roof. They even took down my private tanning area damn it."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Oi,Captain yuki,pretty muched destroyed your way of life huh?He said with a questioning face.He then remembered when captain kuchiki tried to brake him of smoking,that didnt work to well for his captain.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"I'd ask to be vice-captain but I think she would laugh at me and probably kick me out. Than I'd end up at the Maggot's nest or something and you'd never see me again."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Ryuuga put his finger to her lips.Enough speculating,lets just enjoy today rangiku.He said with a smile as he put his arms by his side and laid there.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Rangiku sighs and puts her arms over Ryuuga's shoulders and looks at him. She starts having certain thoughts but is too lazy to do anything about them right now. She settles for watching Ryuuga lay there happily resting.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 pm

He would then look up at her.You know my sword lets me read your mind right?He said with a smile not finishing his sentence.Just laying there before he would raise a hand and twirl a strand of her hair around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm

"No I didn't, but that is an invasion of privacy. Besides it's too early to do that sort of thing isn't it? I don't want to rush into anything you know?" Rangiku's face turns a bright shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 pm

I didn't really ask for a sword that could do that,but ill tell him to shut up.He said with a laugh,as he smiles at her.Don't worry i wasn't talking about anything dirty when i said i could read your mind i was just throwing that out there.I under stand your feelings,and mine are the same on that subject.He says with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Rangiku sighs, she knows that it isn't going to be easy dodging work if his Zanpakutō is going to rat her out. More than ever she wishes Haineko could cancel out such things, She looks over at her Zanpakutō and glares at it, the first thing she thinks "You stupid, lazy good for nothing. Why can't you block mind reading damn it?"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Ryuuga smiled as he got up and made his way to the couch.He then patted the side next to him for her to sit beside him.He liked being close to her,it didn't matter if she ever got physical with him,as long as he had her it didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Rangiku gets up and goes to her couch. She sits next to Ryuuga and sighs again. She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. Her intent is to relax and enjoy his company. What happens is she starts snoring softly while falling into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 pm

He smiles and moves gently.Then picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom.He would then lay her down on her bed gently.He sat beside her Indian style.He would then wonder what she dreams about,unfortunately he told mugen to quit telling him what she was thinking about.So it would forever be a mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Rangiku yawns as she sleeps. In her dreams Haineko appears as she would if she had separated from the sword.. "What are you doing dumb ass? Are you such an old hag you can't be with a man?" Rangiku glares t Haineko "What would you know Haineko? Your just a stupid cat who wouldn't know what to do with a man. You can't even have cool abilities like blocking mind reading damn it, if only you weren't dumb and lazy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting (tag:rangiku)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next