Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fusion (No fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Fusion (No fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Kurokon was meditating, he was finally ready for the fusion but he wanted to make sure everyone was away from him first. He placed the hogyoku in the center of his chest, and watched as a black bone like mass spread out over his body. After a few moments it shattered and his hair was longer than before, his zanpokuto turned into a scythe, he was slightly taller, and more muscular, he also had a black robe with looked similar to Ichigo's bankai but bigger and it went past his toes, spreading out onto the ground. He smirked at this, he felt unbeleivable power swell up inside of him. He also noticed a slight weight on his back and felt strange, like he had extra arms. He tried to move them and amazing he felt and heard them move. He extended them and saw what appeared to be wings, made of bone, moved by reiatsu. He smiled and headed towards Las Noches.

Walking in the hallways he began to noticed he wasnt being sensed. He also noticed his reiatsu was close around his body, giving him a sort of heirro but made of pure Reiatsu. He walked upwards towards where he figured dellapero would be. He was going to talk to him, wanting to know just what his plans were. He wasnt planning to get involved, unless they tried to involve him.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Dellapero heard footsteps coming closer, although he sensed no reiatsu which was rather odd. After a few moments he saw what appeared to be a yet another new version of who used to be called Kensai. Dellapero looked closly at his new appearance and it was obvious that he had fused with the hogyoku. He still kept his normal calm expression even though he was surprised. "Well, looks like ya finally fused with it......So, just what exactly do you want to do with all that power?" Dellapero was going to use the hogyoku to make a new arrancar that could surpass even himself, but that wasn't going to work that well now.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 pm

"anything we want... we havent decided... we could bend the fabric of space and time, make them immpossible possible.... but for now were helping you with your plans... whatever they are..." He said. His red eyes seemed to glow more than ever. He smiled slightly at dellapero, he was saying "we" on purpose just to freak Dellapero out. He wondered just how much his physical appearence changed, obviously some but not too much not to be recognized.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Dellapero thought about it for a moment what he ment by "we", but he decided to ignore it for now after a few seconds. He saw the reiatsu around Kuro's body. He couldn't even imagine how much power that his ally had now. Dellapero had fought him before, but add his old power with the hogyoku and it would be literally invincible. "My plans now are pretty basic ....Restore the Espada to it's former power and destroy the Soul Society. Same shit that every Espada Leader except that dumbass called Grimmjow tries.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

"I suppose... of course I cant directly interfere... otherwise.. it'd be a bit unfair now wouldnt it?" He chuckled "I might have to though... I have a bad feeling something is coming..." He sighed. He always had a sort of sixth sense for bad things happening, like when Aizen turned him into a vaizard, or when Aizen summoned him to Las noches.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Dellapero was rather bored lately and wanted to attack the Soul Society quicker, but he lacked a true espada yet. He then began to speak in his abnormally calm tone again to Kurokon. "There is no such thing as fair in war.And do you really think that? What could possibly happen? I already surpassed the power of the Captain Commander and you now have unlimited power.....Nothing bad can happen for us...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

"you should stop masking your emotions... its rather annoying" He sighed "besides I have some friends in Seireitei... dont think theyll take too kindly to me killing them... ah well..." He chuckled. He glanced around "say wheres the espada? I thought you'd have gathered them by now... this place seems quite empty..." He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Dellapero had removed some of the espada for being unworthy of their rank thus the reason for the place being so quiet and inactive. "Let's just say that only the worthy have a position as espada now and very few of Grimmjow's made the cutt....Anyway,...I'v developed a few new powers since last time we fought...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm

"oh? I'm guessing you learned segunda right? not much else you can learn really..." He chuckled. He paused "just imagine if I had a segunda... hahaha" He smirked "this is better than a segunda anyway..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

"I guess your right....Heh, hell, I doubt even if a person could have Segunda Etapa and Banlai at the same time it still wouldn't even be able to fight your new power" Dellapero said that in his same voice with the same facial expression. He knew the true power of the hogyoku and the true power Kurokon had before fusing with it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"well cant say thats a lie... the hogyoku bent fucking reality... its got to have some power...." He laughed. He shook his head and turned to the side "hm.. how many espada are there?" He asked suddenly serious.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Dellapero thought on who was left and then replied accordingly in a slightly more serious tone as well. "I'd sya baout four..maybe five. I only kept the strongest of the old espada." He then thought on how he was gona destroy the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 am

"ah.... well you'd better find more before you attack then... what are you going to do about the vaizards?" He narrowed his eyes lazily, not as a threatening pose, but as a lazy one.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Dellapero just kept the same expression as he replied. "The vizards? They will be fine as long as they don't try and help the Soul Society/ Honestly I think all shinigami should try to be more like the ultimant race."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

"hm good, if hayami got involved I wouldnt be able to help either of you...." He said. He appeared calmer now that he had fused with it. He could think much more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Dellapero had most things planned for the assault on the Soul Society. He could just take over now with 4 espads if he wanted, but that would be somewhat of a cocky move, so that's why he hasn'tt done so yet. "So, is that all you came here for??"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 pm

"sorta... its time for the espada to know of me... if ya dont mind" He smirked slightly. "you see its high time i revealed myself..."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Very well then..I'll be hosting an espada meeting soon..You can show up there if you want." he said in his still calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:24 pm

"I shall indeed... after most of the meeting... wonder what their reactions to me will be this time..." He smirked. He was ready now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion (No fighting)   Fusion (No fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion (No fighting)
Page 1 of 1