Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped {no fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saia

Saia

Trapped {no fighting)  Empty
PostSubject: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 am

Walking through the forest as she always did carrying a book in one hand.a female Who appeared to be the age of 16 or 17 that stood 5,3 with smooth creamy skin,Short black hair that slightly went past her chin,And purple eyes. She had a slender yet graceful figure that was curvy not as busty as most females but through her own naive innocence she didn't seem to mind or care. Instead of wearing her usual attire (see avatar) she wore something different. She wore a Black short sleeve button up with a few buttons undone to reveal her collar bone and her purple tang top underneath.,a short black school girl skirt with blacksocks that stopped below the knee and black shoes. Her hair was tied back in a short ponytail with her bangs framing her face. Sitting in her uual spot near the river she opened her book and began to read when a roar echoed in the distance. Closing her book in slight fruastration. Within a second the female shattered into black rose petals that swarmed towards her destination. Though as she reverted back to her normal form. Something wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a garganta. the light closing out as the garganta closed. Tumbling out of the garganta and gracefully landed back on her feet. Behind her a hollow prepared to lunge. Rolling her eyes and flicking her wrist. A vine impaled itself through the hollow's chest. Killing it instantly. Saia looked around and sighed. She won't be able to get back to karakura without some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 am

Grif was walking through Karakura Town, dressed in his normal black clothes. He heard a deep noise, and turned to see a hollow attacking him. Behind it, he could see a girl getting dragged into a garganta by another Hollow. He grabbed the Hollow on the shoulder, and Imitated it's Garganta abilty. Summoning his reaitsu daggers, he cut through the Hollow. Opening a Garganta with his Imitation abilty, he followed the path of the girl.

When he came out of the garganta, the girl was in front of him, the Hollow dead.
"Hey, I saw you get caught by that Hollow. I followed to see if you were okay, but I guess you are. Any plans to get out of here...'cause I'll need a new Hollow to imitate."
He looked her up and down, she seemed to be 16 or 17...
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:31 pm

"Hey, I saw you get caught by that Hollow. I followed to see if you were okay, but I guess you are. Any plans to get out of here...'cause I'll need a new Hollow to imitate." Saia turned to see a male behind her.a vine sank back into the ground and disappeared.her head tilted to the side slightly.and who may you be? she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Grif watched in intrest as a vine sank into the ground next to the girl.
"My name's Grif. Just Grif."
He noticed she was wearing a school uniform. "Do you go to the high school in Karakura Town?" He had a sudden image of his old friend Tomix laughing about some joke -involving Grif. What was it...
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Saia shook her head no.what is this high school that you speak of? Is it some kind of group? saia asked in slight curiousity and confusion. She had never heard of school before. She blinked once at his name and nodded.I am Saia Experiment 001 and I don't have a last name either she replied in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Grif's eyes opened more slightly. He was even more interested when she proclaimed herself as Saia Experiment 001.
"So...were you, like, created by someone." Grif was very interested in this girl now. He grinned in his head at what Tomix would've said. He also had a feeling like he wanted to get to know the girl, to be friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {no fighting)    Trapped {no fighting)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped {no fighting)
Page 1 of 1