Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endless game of Hide and seek {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
+Claire

+Claire

Endless game of Hide and seek {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Endless game of Hide and seek {Open}   Endless game of Hide and seek {Open} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

Like a child searching for water in the desert, Claire runs around restlessly wearing what might appear to cape, underneath it a vest and a tutu skirt. She was not wearing shoes, or so, she might have lost it from running around. She had a strait face as she saw a familiar land mark.

"N..."
her lips were so dry that she couldnt even open her mouth to say what she pleases, "Not again..."

Her legs had bruises and small wounds everywhere as did her hands. She looks like some one who hasnt eaten and bathed for days.

"Not again..." She continued... "Im back where i was again..."

In all exhaustion she retreated to a kneel on the soft golden carpet of dunes. " i went straight yet, i recognize nothing familiar."

But just when she looked all defeated she stood up once more, but with an obvious flame burning through her soul. "Yuuush!!! Time for round do!"

She aimlessly wonders the desert of hueco mundo, looking for a treasure which does not seek her back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Sangre Amo

Endless game of Hide and seek {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless game of Hide and seek {Open}   Endless game of Hide and seek {Open} EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Sangre had been sitting in his quarters in the corridors of Las Noches, looking out the window in his room. Why must every day be so very boring...? Sangre thought, sitting up from his bed and letting out an aggravated growl as he punched the wall, cracking it. Im BORED!!! he shouted as loud as he can, as he kicked open his window and dropped from the vero top of Las Noches. The wind was rushing around him, making these high pitch whipping noises - as if he was a speeding bullet. He began to laugh as the ground was approaching like a sports car, which would of meant Sangre's demise if he landed from the top of Las Noches ... all the way down... And he fell... and he fell... and he fell...

A loud tearing noise is heard...

And Sangre steps out of a Garganta with his hair wild and messed up, and he is laughing as if he were a tiny child. Hah hahaha! Ohhhh that was fun! Sangre shouted, slapping his knee as he laughed even longer and louder than before. His spree finally came to an end when he sensed the pressence of... some being... It was too far to tell for sure. Oh? A straggler in the White Desert? How... interesting. Sangre thought as he began multiple sonidos, searching for the pressence that he felt. I wonder what idiot managed to end up in the White Desert... he thought, passing each obstacle, each dune, as if it were a tiny germ, and he was a giant dinosaur.

It didn't take him but 30 seconds of continous Sonido's to appear before the person that was stranded in the desert - and it was a rather young looking female - quite obviously parched by the tough desert conditions. Sangre smiled as he looked over at her, and pointed at her with his left hand. The moonlight on his left hand cast a shadow not too far away, which then revealed the pressence of a large space missing in the middle of his hand. He lifted his right hand, and moved the hair from the right side of his neck and smiled, Hello there, female. I am Sangre Amo, Cero Espada. Might I ask what the HELL you're doing in Hollow and Arrancar territory? You are obviously in no conidition to do much of anything... so, how's about you just let me kill you and get it over with? Ya'know, spare you any further torment... or possibly make you... a part of ME! Sangre suggested, lowering his right hand in the blink of an eye, drawing his sword and pointing it at her, from about seven feet away.
Back to top Go down

Endless game of Hide and seek {Open}
Page 1 of 1