Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach End Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi

Nishi

Bleach End Game Empty
PostSubject: Bleach End Game   Bleach End Game EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:44 am

Bleach End Game BleachEndGame_by_synjerriel

I've been here for about a week and I couldn't help but notice all the people who come on but don't RP. I'm not placing blame on anybody because people have lives outside of the internet. But for those of us who do not have lives outside of the internet and are interested in RPing I have a one of a kind site for us. This site has been around for about 2 years, and is active. The admins are always on and willing to help with just about anything you could ask.

Simply put BEG is a place where you can create how you would see yourself in the bleach world. Meaning you could make the character you always wanted. A character who is completely you, from the look to the power you decide it all. Yes BEG is a complete custom char site, with the story being completely driven by those custom chars. Admin only intervene to keep things legal and help clarify on confused things. At BEG every character can have an impact on the story as a whole, even in ways they may not realize it.

The story and game play of BEG are very interesting, but the most interesting thing about the site is the battle system. BEG has a one of a kind battle system unlike any other Bleach RP on the net. Have you every wonder how a bleach RP would be like if it had video game style fighting, well BEG has it. By video game style fighting I don't mean graphics. I would describe it for you, but you have to see it to believe it.

I'm not telling anybody to join, but I am asking for you all to give it a good look. I'm sure once you have a look for yourselves you'll want to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Bleach End Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach End Game   Bleach End Game EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

The link is deleted. When you make it possible for me to advertise without registering it will be up again.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net

Bleach End Game
Page 1 of 1