Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanao

Nanao

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:00 pm

walking up to the eighth division barracks,carrying a book while wearing her usual shinigami uniform, her hair clipped in a bun with her bangs hanging over the side of her face and her blue eyes framed with her glasses. Her face was serious yet she was quite happy.she was missing before but when she came back and signed a few papers she became the 3rd seated officer under her old captain kyoraku. Nanao looked around and smiled.everything's slightly changed i wonder if the Captain's changed at all..or at least i hope he did.. she thought while stepping up to the door of Captain Kyoraku's office she hid her spiritual pressure and gave two loud knocks on the wooden door without saying a word.hopefully she would be able to surprise shunsui. that is if he wasn't asleep. the thought made her smirk a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Shunsui was sittin at his desk when he heard a knock on the door. Hmmmm, now who could that be? he thought when he stood up. He put on his hat and dawned his signature pink kimono. He stretched a tad and right when he was about to open the door he stopped to put on some cologne. He then went to open the door and was shocked to see Nanao of all people. "Nanao..." he could barely say.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Nanao waited patiently and when the door opened and she couldn't help but smile slightly as she saw the shocked expression grow on her captain's face.Hello Captain its been awhile hasn't it? she asked while adjusting her glasses with her hand and placed it on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 pm

He smiled too when he saw her. He missed her a lot, but wouldn't just come out and say that. "Well what are you doing back?" he asked as he turned around to invite her in. He took off his hat and threw it on his desk. He turned back around to look at her. She looked the same, which caused a smirk to come across his face.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Nanao smirked what does it look like? i came to tell you that i'm back in your division of course i'm no longer lieutenant but i'm still back into business Nanao walked inside and put the book down on his desk. She crossed her arms slightly.well Captain for the man that used to practically grope me on a daily basis without any success it seems that you aren't too glad about my reappearance. Nanao said in a slight joking tone that she rarely used.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

He was suprised to see her in such a joking manner, but he laughed as well. "Well all in all it is good to have you back..." he said as he unknowingly got closer to her. "I sure did miss you." He said kinda jokingly kinda seriously.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Nanao smiledWell its good to be back Captain and i must say usually i'd usually- she then watched him get closer and she picked up her book just in case while finishing her sentence.find you sleeping in here...you've changed a bit Captain.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:39 pm

He laughed when he saw her bring up her book defense and stopped right in his tracks. His face then went from happy to solemn when she mentioned that he would usually be sleeping. "Well the situation calls for me to be more serious. I don' know if you've heard but our captain commander just abandoned us... It's pretty much Aizen all over again." He said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Nanao's eyes widened slightly and dropped her book.the captain commander left?! this is horrible! the last thing we need is another war especially since we just got out of one she said while rubbing her temples slightly and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 pm

He sighed as he rubbed his neck, "Well that's why I'm trying to be more serious about my training..." he said as he went to his desk and went into his drawer. "But sometimes after a day of training..." he then pulled out a bottle of sake and two plates, "...I like to relax with a nice drink!" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Nanao nodded once and sighed,i was afraid that this would happen so that's why i was away for so long....so i could master my bankai she explained while watching her captain pull out a bottle of sake and two plates.if you want me to drink with you i must turn you down on that offer, after all.. her cheeks became light pink and she continued accusingly. you know the consequences of the situation when i get drunk Nanao said while remembering the party that the eighth division threw when the war with aizen was over. It was quite wild.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

This made Shunsui frown. "Awwww, come on. You wouldn't drink with your favorite captain?" he said with a pouty look on his face. He poured them each a glass hoping she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Nanao smiled and sighed as she shook her head,fine....but just one drink! she said while giving in and sitting down in a chair across from shunsui. picking up the cup she took a sip, it made her stomach feel like it was on fire. she loved the feeling. and she started to drink some more.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Hook line and sinker! he thought as he saw her down three consecutive drinks. "Hey hey, save some for me!" he laughed as he drank another shot. It felt good to spend some time with her and also felt good to be able to forget about the pressure of the outside world for one night.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Nanao's judgment went kind of hazy after she drank one last cup full of sake. yet she felt really good. too good. in honest fact,she was drunk.Man i feel great! i need to drink this stuff more often! and i'll be right back and i'll take this.. nanao said in slightly slurred tone as she opened the desk to the stash of sake and she uncorked it and took a nice long swig as she walked into some empty,random room bumping into the door on her way in.

Nanao 's uniform was loose and threatened to come off and reveal her bare body at any given time, her hair was now loose and over her face slightly, and her glasses where on top of her book on the floor.she drank more sake and when she got to the last drop she collapsed on the couch, her uniform slightly fell off her shoulders but it still held up though it opened more in the chest area, so her bra was showing.she dropped the bottle of sake and she sighed in slight content.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm

He too took another swig of Sake, and when he saw her stumble into what happened to be his room, he took a big gulp. Keep it toghether Shunsui, she's your subordinate! He said as eh happened to follow her into his room. She collapsed on his couch and was starting to show off her lovely body. Shunsui sat down next to her and pulled her shinigami outfit back together. "It looks like you've had too much to drink." he said as he started to feel guilty about making her drink with him.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm

what do you mean i had too much to drink? i feel great! and whoa you look cute from this angle did you shave? its nice and heyy why are you touching my clothes?Nanao asked in a teasing tone as she was pulled up straight and her outfit adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

He sighed, yet laughed at the same time. There were so many times where it would be Nanao helping a drunken Shunsui. "I'm not any cuter than I was five minutes ago!" He chuckled as he helped her out. It took an iron will for him to not take advantage of such a beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Nanao was helped up but she stumbled a bit,Whoa careful there i almost fell on the bed! and i'm not even tired yet! she said while she started saying things at random not knowing that she was completely torturing Shunsui now. she sat up straight a bit and headed for the door but once again stumbled and had to cling on to the bedpost for support.i'm alright! she mumbled almost to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm

He refrained from laughing and said, "You don't look okay..." he said as he stopped her from stumbling out the door and picking her up. "Nope, you need to sleep!" He said as he carried her over to his bed and tucked her in. He smiled and grabbed a blanket to go sleep on the couch in his office.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Nanao shook her head hell no! what are you talking about i'm fine! really she walked over to the bathroom stumbling a bit yet she made it. she then stripped naked, and tossed her clothes outside of the bedroom.and then water could be heard.

a few moments later Nanao woke up completely sober and she found herself naked in the tub. w-what happened am i back in my quarters? and where's my clothes? getting out of the tub she shivered slightly. looking for a towel but to her dismay she couldn't find any. walking outside she froze. she realized she was in shunsui's room! blushing deeply and walking over to the empty bed she pulled the white sheet of the bed and wrapped it around herself.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Shunsui woke up rather early and heard Nanao making a noise. He assumed he woke up and went in to see if she was ok. What he saw shocked him, when he saw her naked and wrapped in his bed sheets. He put a hand over his face to block her out, although he did take a peek. "What did you do last night?"
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 pm

h=how the hell am i supposed to know all i did was wake up and find myself in the bathtub and i couldn't find my clothes and are you peaking?! she demanded while blushing holding the blanket tighter around herself.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm

He laughed and said, "Can you really blame me?" He walked into the bathroom and found her clothes all in random closet. He went back out and gave them to her.
Back to top Go down
Nanao

Nanao

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Nanao shrugged,i don't know i have no memory about what happened last night... i think i was drunk she said while quickly walking over to the bathroom and started to change back into her clothes and put her hair back up in its usual style,while sliding her glasses back on to her face.she smiled at shunsui a bit.either way thank you for not taking advantage of the situation Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}   Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex- lieutenant's return (Tag: Shunsui) {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next