Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Muramasa+

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Muramasa looked down at his current clothes, and then back at Reikou, and shook his head. I would like to keep this outfit, if that would be okay with you. It is all I have left of my master, and it means more than i can explain. If it wouldn't be a bother, could i keep it? Muramasa looked, as something obviously changed in his personality. He was no longer a cold hearted beast. He had found sanity and reason - and it was all thanks to the Shinigami and her Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Yuuri reached up and grabebd him by the ear, pulling him down to her height. "It was an order, not a suggestion..im your captain, baka", she said with a smink, befor letting go. "tell you what, ill fix up a uniform so you can wear it outside on your current clothes.."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Muramasa looked down, in slight anger before looking back up to the Captain. How dare she! I haven't even agreed yet! ... Still ... Muramasa thought. He summoned his sword and gave a smile as he walked away from the Captain. How about this... If you can beat me in a battle, i'll join you. And if I beat you, then ... nothing, really. Then i get to go free. How's it sound? Muramasa suggested, holding his blade with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:12 pm

"Were would you go if you went away from me? I just saved your life..i thought even you had some honor left", she said in a smink, spreading her white wings out, holding her zanpaktou, who was in its bankai form, in front of herself. "Seihoshi, just stand and look pretty..you know i hate unfair fights..". The tall zanpaktou angel nodded, walking back a few feet so he would`t get caught in the crossfire. Yuuri lifted her free hand towards Muramasa, and sminked a little. "way of destruction number 33: Red shot of fire!". A ball of red reitsu formed in her hand, and it shoot towards him like a gun.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Muramasa just sat there and stared at the Captain. He focused some of his Reiatsu into her, focusing on her chest. He was creating an illusion, fooling her five senses. And within a few seconds, the blast slammed into Muramasa, destroying him. ...but it wasn't him who was destroyed. Muramasa had used his ability to generate illusions to completely hide his reiatsu to the Captain, and to use the body that was just blasted as a decoy. He appeared in front of the captain, and then 4 other times, circling around her. He raised his blade and came down with a slash.

Spoiler:

Do not be afraid to hurt me, Reikou. all the voices said in unision.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Yuuri, seeing Muramasa getting destroyed, bit her lip. She had seen what happend when a zanpaktou spirit got destroyed, and he didnt even make a sound, meaning he had used some sort of ability. She felt a wind in her neck, the wind that comes when a sword was being slashed down towards you. She quickly spun around, and sparkles filled the air, as their zanpaktou`s collided. "..Flaimming Angel".

As Yuuri spoke her words, her angel wings was engulfed in flames, yet they didnt burn the wings, her hair, even her clothes and skin remained unharmed. The air began to heaten around her, making it harder to breath in it. Normaly Yuuri used this as a way of suffercating her enemits in close combat, sometimes even in attack, but in this battle, she was gonna use them as protection.

Name:Flaimming Angel
Effect:White flames will engulf her "angel wings". She can use them to dive down towards her enemies and burn them.
Duration and or Cooldown: Flaimming eagle can be used over a period of 10 postes. But it mainly depends on how much reitsu she has left.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Muramasa quickly jumped back, as he was able to smell the fur on his clothes singe. He felt a bead of sweat fall from his forehead, and quickly began to think of a battle plan. He was deciding weather or not to continue his illusions, or to attack head on. He noticed he was by a small little pond, so he jumped over to the pond, and decided on an attack method.

He forced his countless little Spiritual Threads to fly over to Reikou, and bind her where she stands, so she wouldnt be able to move. He raised his blade, and slammed it down to the ground, releasing a large, light blue energy wave that went racing towards the bound Captain. Muramasa let out a slight Tch as he slammed his blade downwards.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 pm

"Heh, not bad..", Yuuri spoke, smiling a little over it. By slashing her Zanpaktou against the energy wave when it was about to hit her, she slized it in half, causing the energy to spread into spiritparticles behind her. The amonut of force the attack made when it collided with her zanpaktou, caused his spiritual threads to snap.

Yuuri flew(or rather jumped into the sky since they can walk on air..o.O), and spread out her wings complety. The moon was in her back, causing her pale skin, white feather wings, and long white hair to shine in the moonlight, giving out the imange of Yuuri really being a angel. "..Star Shower..". All of a sudden, balls made of flames shoot out from her burning wings, comming down towards him in a rapid speed. They all shoot out from random places on the wings, making it hard to determend a patteren. They were also shinning brightly, making it hard for him to look directly at them. As they keept comming out, they grew brighter and britgher, and he could hardly look at the sky, at least in her direction.

Name: Star Shower.
Effect: Yuuri will fly above her opponent, and spread out her wings. Numerous flaimming balls will shoot down towards her enemy with a incredebile speed, being roughly 3x3 in diameter, making it hard to avoid. The balls will be shinning, making it hard for the enemy to look upwards to see were they are falling.
Duration and Cooldown: Star Shower lasts one post, can be used after 5.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Muramasa smiled and closed his eyes, knowing he couldn't do anything to stop the attack. The balls of fire slammed into him, head of, causing parts of his clothes to blacken, and other parts to burn. A few hit his skin, scorching it until it was a dark red color. He fell to his knees and looked up at that Captain. So be it, Yuuri. You win. Muramasa said, giving up.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

As soon as he spoke his words, the rain of flaimming balls stopped, and a soft thud could be heard as Yuuri landed on the grass. Muramasa feelt some strong arms being coverd with soft fabric pick him up, and as he looked up, he saw it was Seihoshi, having a gentel smile over his face. "Your not a evil man, Muramasa-san...rest, relax...when you wake up, you will be in your new life..in a place were the darkness cannot reach you". He saw yuuri walk up to his side, and she smiled gently to him, making a small nod to Seihoshi`s words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2