Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Captain Position Open?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Ansatsu

Reikon Ansatsu

Captain Position Open? Empty
PostSubject: Captain Position Open?   Captain Position Open? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 am

Hey, sorry i didn't catch everything before i made my character... i kinda got carried away since i was so excited i found a site to do Bleach RP. But i'd like to see what Captain Positions are open and... i do have an idea for a new orginization. It would be kinda like the Special Ops Force but a little different. It would be Called the Soul Assassination Squadron. They would teach the ancient arts of Soul Assassination and Ninja Techniques.... kinda like Naruto type things i guess Jutsu and Summonings. Controlling certain Elements to make your Bankai stronger and such like Hitsuguya with his Ice Bankai.
Back to top Go down
dannybo98

dannybo98

Captain Position Open? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Position Open?   Captain Position Open? EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:05 am

I like your idea however, I believe people will go nuts about your creative organisation and forgot about bleach which this is about. I like the organization, might get out of hand though
Back to top Go down

Captain Position Open?
Page 1 of 1