Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 am

The doors of the fourth division's healing center opened to reveal the pleasantly built, but unsusually pale frame of the new squad four lieutenant. He was wearing his usual top-less shinigami robes, the puce colors within the detailed markings. Black gloves, with the Bellflower on the back of each, which were outlined in pink, but gray themselves. Around his stomach, he wore a large sash that looked like an over-sized belt, which was also black in color but held a puce outlined lieutenant's badge and squad four kanji symbol.

A few of the female shinigami smiled at him, and Altair simply grinned. Oh yea..this is what I joined for. He was thinking, of course, about all the girls around him. He silently stepped over to one of the more attractive women who was steadily healing a patient. With one arm wrapping around her waist, and another softly guiding her arm he whispered into her ear. While he did this, he made sure to focus some of his reishi into her arm so the healing would go faster.

''You know..After we're done with this...Maybe you could help me out with a different sort of 'healing'?"Of course, the girl giggled innocently when he hinted at the sexual innuendo, and continued doing so when he kissed her neck. By now they had let their reishi flow cease, the patient falling asleep while he kissed the girl's neck. smirking, his hands came to her stomach, slowly moving up. She stopped them below her breasts as she sensed a spiritual pressure approaching.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Aoide Sato strolled into the medical bay of Squad Four. She let out a long yawn, which she lazily covered with her hand. A midday nap did wonders for a lady's beauty. She hadn't bothered to put her captain's robe back on, it was rather warm that day and she had planned just hanging around the medical bay for the rest of the day anyway. Ah, her Squad, her well behaving, sweet, loyal....what the hell was that guy doing groping that female in the middle of her sick bay?

Aoide strolled up to the couple, her brown eye twitching slightly. Granted, she wasn't really that strict of a Captain. She knew that her squad knew what they were suppose to do. She didn't mind them flirting and dating one another. But the blantant public groping she was witnessing right in front of a sick patient. That bothered her, there was a degree of professionalism as well as respect as healers that Squad 4 held. And these punk kids were practically stripping down and having sex ontop of a patient.

Unohana had been gentle, sweet, and a glare that could stop anyone in their tracks. Aoide, was different, she had the fire of Squad 11 and the battle lust. She just didn't have the patience for such, disrespect. Her hand came up, smacking the back of the male's head with a hearty, 'thump.'

"I think that this wound is well enough healed," she glared at the couple putting her hands on her hips and looking up at the male.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Muttering something about an old crone, he turned to the girl. He was about to get angry and yell at the female. But stopped in his tracks as he saw the female's appearence. A blush creeped across his face and he began to stutter."I..uh..well..you..uhm." He turned away, to cough slightly, rubbing where she had hit him before finally responding against.''Well, er.. Sorry about that. Nice to meet you Beautiful. My name is Altair sanguine. And yours is?" He smiled, mostly due to the woman's beauty and watched her, waiting for he reply.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

The sides of Aoide's lips twitched slightly in amusement. She knew who this was, this was the guy that was her Vice Captain. Perhaps, she should have reviewed his record more closely instead of giving the, 'ok,' after a night of drinking. That was really a decision she should have given more thought. She let out a sigh, looking at the ceiling for help but found none. Alright, she looked back at Altair, this was too good of an oppertunity to give up. Obviously, she didn't look like a Captain, she had no robe or armband and was fairly young...and of course good looking. She had complete control over her Reaitsu so he probably thought she was a low level Shinigami.

This would be fun.

Aoide blinked those heavily lashed, doe brown eyes at Altair. "You'll have to be clever enough to figure it out," she told him in a husky tone as she linked her arm with his. By the pale look on the girl's face he had been feeling up and how she was inching away was how Aoide knew that this female knew who she was. Aoide let out a sweet giggle as she pushed up against Altair's arm, her boobs squishing on either side.

"Vice Captain," she cooed sweetly, "I'm new to this squad," she looked up at him through her lashes, "Could you give me a, 'personal,' tour of the Squad Four complex?"
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Stuttering again he looked at the girl. He could feel her breasts squeezing his arm between them, and he squirmed a bit before answering."Well..y-yea of course. I wasn't supposed to meet my taichou for a while, so it should be alright." He nodded, a smile coming to his lips as he held his hand out for her. Looking over at the girl who was inching away, altair really paid no mind to it. She must not have liked the groping so he shrugged, smiling at the new woman, waiting for her to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

"I suppose Taichou-Sato won't mind, after all Squad Four is all about helping others," Aoide said innocently, finding it a little odd saying her own name and rank. It didn't bother her so much that she confessed to being Aoide Sato, but it was different. She placed her slim, soft hand into Altair's larger one and beamed up at him. Her face then grew serious as they began to walk, she leaned closer to Altair as they walked.

"I've heard rumors about Taichou-Sato, what have you heard and do you think they're true? Aoide asked in a rather gossipy manner.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Thinking for a moment, Altair shrugged lightly."I've only heard she is a beautiful woman, who is kind, but also has a fighting spirit. That's the best sort of woman if you ask me. Anyway, this is the lounge, where everyone hangs out." He moved a bit down the hall stopping at a closed door, with the lieutenant's symbol. Opening it slowly, he smiled at her, tilting his head."This is my office..Where I work. Taichou-sato's is in the other direction." He moved down a bit, stopping at a door just around the corner to their left."And this is my bedroom, would you like a tour of this as well?'' He smiled to her, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Aoide let out a cute little giggle, covering her mouth politely as her eyes shined. "This is like the human saying, 'my place or yours right?" she asked her brown eyes practically oozing innocence. "Come on where's the fun in your room, Altair-chan," her voice lowered to a whisper. "Lets go into the Captain's office. If she was expecting you for a meeting, she should be gone looking for you by now. We could just pop in there, explore, and come back out and no one would know better."

"Don't I have the best ideas?" she giggled again using two fingers to run up and down Altair's chest. "Come on Altair," she smiled sweetly, tugging on his hand with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Blushing, altair didn't seem to be able to speak properly. It was like his tongue was tying itself up. He could only nod, before turning the corner with her again, looking around before starting to speed walk to the office down the hall. He had the girl following close behind as they approached his captain's office. The door was left open a crack, and so he pulled it open, pulling her in. He closed the door behind them, smiling and nodding at the room.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm

"Wow, she's a little unorganized, she must still be unpacking," Aoide giggled sweetly at the papers strewn across the desk, the various plants, extracts, and homemade medicines that were shoved onto almost every shelf. "Still, I doubt that anyone will bother us," she said huskily turning back to Altair. She grabbed him by the waist of his pants, pulling him towards her. She acted as if she was going to kiss him, instead she turned her head at the last second, licking the side of his cheek, trailing her tongue to his neck where she nibbled like the noblewoman she was on his neck.

"Close your eyes," she whispered hotly into his ear as her hands reach up to the collar of her robes as if to pull them down. "I have a surprise for you," she added waiting until he closed his eyes tight. "No peeking," she told him. Then she let go of the holds she had on her Spiritual Energy. The carefully pent up energy that she imagined was in a five spout Sake barrel, she opened three of them. Around them then entire building shook, bottles were knocked off shelves, the air shimmer with hot energy.

"Altair Sanguine," Aoide spoke, a devilish grin on her face, "I'm Captain Aoide Sato, welcome to Squad Four, we're never what we seem."
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Bracing himself as she unleashed her spiritual pressure Altair sighed."Knew it was too good to be true for such a beautiful woman to be in to me." The male sighed after saying this, pulling his hand up to his face, letting his index finger and thumb to pinch the bridge of his nose. He was slightly annoyed now and it was only that and the fact he was leaning against her desk that kept him standing. He was still a little disoriented from the girl's lick and nibble routine, and it showed slightly in his pants. He looked away, trying to not make eye contact once he did finally open his eyes.

Altair's purple eyes became a darker shade while he fell back to sit in a chair in front of his captain's desk. He moved his elbow down to the arm of the chair, clenching his hand into a fist, while leaning the side of his head upon it. He wasn't sure how to start a conversation this time, as he was still looking over all this woman had done to him since they had met. Rolling his eyes slightly at her comment of "not being always what they seem" his mood became less and less of a bright and happy one.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

"Oh don't be pouty," Aoide spoke, pouting herself, she had thought it was a pretty good joke. After all wasn't it the same thing that Altair did to women? It was a little payback for those poor young girls he flustered. She sat down at her desk, leaning against it, her chest resting against the wood, her hands holding up her chin. "Consider it payback, neh?" she told him with a wink, "All those girls you flustered and seduced. I suppose having the same happen to you seemed like a dream come true."

Aoide sighed, noting Altair rolling his eyes. She then reached into her drawer producing a small bottle of Sake and two cups. She poured Altair a glass, "Go on then, this is my family's ceremonial Sake, it's an insult to the Yuu family if you don't accept. And it's damn good."
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Grinning,he reached out for his own cup, tilting his head at her.''At least I go through it with them. That was just a boner killer. Though as we both know I still have one." Chuckling, he lifted the sake to his lips, downing the glass. It went down much smoother than the sort he drank and he merely shrugged at the taste. Potency wasn't half-bad, but the permeation could use work. He rolled his tongue around his mouth silently, taking the taste of her family's sake in, and grinned at the lasting taste. But he wanted payback, and so he smirked, watching her while he spoke."Just like your teasing, I've had better."
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 pm

"And just like other dicks, I've seen bigger," Aoide shot back with a wink, a smirk, and took another sip of sake. This was rather entertaining, Altair reminded her a bit of her perverted cousins, and already she was at ease and drinking sake with him. "Does it really matter Alt-chan? You'll find another pretty lady to share a bed with tonight, and you'll have the bragging rights of the first male in the squad to grope the new captain. Better the vice captain then anyone else in any case."

"Though if I ever find out that you're having sex in my office, I will be forced to harm you," she added with a slight Squad 11 glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 am

Rolling his eyes at what she said, altair grinned. He was pretty confident about his size as he was sure he was bigger than most shinigami here, including Ikkaku Madarame. He had heard their captain had a crush on him, and he watched her silently. He was thinking about visiting her later, but wasn't sure if she was going to act upon these feelings either, he was going to go see her.

OOC:There, i will go blue ball him if you still want me to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)   Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Captain! (Open, But Mostly For The Captain of Squad Four)
Page 1 of 1