Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)

Go down 
+4
Envy
Xalzan
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Tia Harribel+
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 pm

As neliel and Tia as well as Lilinette started to settle down Neliel suddenly exploded into a pink smoke appearing as a child Stark could hardly understand what the little girl was saying he probably did not care that much anyway.

Lilinette on the other hand had dissapeared or that`s what Stark though before he sensed her underwater, only showing the horn part`s of her bone fragment`s, she attacked neliel in a enthusiatic manner and glomped the little arrancar haha someone finally appearing who`s smaller than me!!! Lilinetter yelled out and tickled the little girl in exitement before dropping herself down Let`s play she grinned madly...

Stark sighed and moved closer to harribel trying to ignore the fact that she was almost naked if not for her bone fragment`s he whispered into her ear you dont think it would be possible that we would have a chat... alone? His expression had changed again mainly in his eyes, they gazed at her with unbrekeble seriousness that kind of serious`s facial expression he rareley displayed to anyone, much less an former espada, an old friend yes.

There was a sense of mystery about her that was bluntly attractive to a fault. Underneath that seemingly cool, rock-solid composure was someone that had more to offer than a few choice words here and there. At least, that was the way Stark looked at it. Her green emerald like eyes flashed with intensity that Stark had always concidered intresting, he just never had the courage to actually show these impression`s well things had changed now that they where no longer under Aizen`s rule, that and she seemed to have changed drastically as meantioned before, Stark was unsure if what he felt was affection to Tia or was it simply something else? he was sure he was not that pervy as Lilinette had teased him to be, then again she loved to tease people and knock them senseless was seemingly a hobby...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Tia caught starkk's serious expression for a minute and when she heard him speak she nodded once. smiling back at nel she gave her over to lillinette to play with.looking at her fraccion that said i'll be back in a couple of minutes so don't worry look. she then preformed a sonido while grabbing her clothes as she walked a good 100 miles away from the hot springs she got her out fit back on her body and she crossed her arms as she waited for Starkk to follow.she felt slightly nervous. but she wasn't exactly sure why. regardless her expression shielded her feelings for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Nel looks at Lilinette and smiles "Nel wants ta play eternal tag, Nel can explai da rules ta you if ya wants ta play?" Nel waits for Lilinette's response, she is hoping the answer is yes because she misses playing eternal tag.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 am

Lilinette glanced at Nel with a questioning tone, wait where did neliel go? she wondered, starrk had figured what had happened Eternal tag? what`s that? she asked a tad bit confused smiling back to nel though.

Standing up and regaining his composure Starrk picked up his clothes and put them back on before leaving they had almost dried out completley, he glanced at Lilinette but she was too busy having fun with nel anyways to even notice him leaving she was not dense she had just been bored for a good while now and a play mate would never hurt.

Starrk used his sonido to easily catch up with Tia and continue to walk while he showeled his glowed arms into his pocket`s while walking next to harribel withouth a real destination. he though what he should say but could not really start a conversation it had been well over a year since they talked last time, they had to catch up with each other, he quessed he should ask the obvious, there was a long quiet moment between the two of them – not an uncomfortable one, mind you. The two Espada had known each other for what could seem like ages and Stark liked to think that the two had an understanding. Oddly enough, they had never conversed alone for extended periods of time for a few exeption`s when they where out an a few mission`s togehter. Then again, with his attitude, Stark wasn’t exactly the sociable type and neither was Halibel.so... he broke the silence how did you survive? and what have you been doing ever since? he asked withouth looking at Harribel simply stared where they where walking... He closed his eyes and bit back a yawn placing his right arm over his mouth.

Letting the silence stretch out for a bit, Stark finally interrupted the quiet void again. Also, what brings you out here to this seemingly uncharred forest.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 am

Tia looked up at starkk as the long silence was broken.well when aizen cut me he only slashed my shoulder it didn't cut anything for it to be fatal but I lost a lot of blood. So I opened a garganta and ended up in a man named kisuke urahara's shop there I stole a gigai of course I was still bleeding yet I stumbled nearby a hospital and there they patched me up. After that I lived in the world of the living for a while until I fully recovered of course I went back to the menos forest to see if anyone survived like I did and that's how I ran into nelThe blond espada replied calmly. In honest truth she was worried, worried that her friends didn't make it through the battle. Saddened at the thought of losing the people she cared about. A hint of sadness flashed through Her intense green eyes slightly then it vanished.what about you what your story?She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 am

Starrk`s orb`s wandered to the sky that was pitch black due to the fact that the dune`s above the forest closed them in, he listened to Harribel, he did not like what Aizen had done to her but was happy that she had survived.

My story? Starrk stopped and gazed at Harribel when he did not expect that sort of question from her, but he though it was natural since he asked the same i had passed out for the most part, but Lilinette saved my life pretty much, you should ask her, anyway`s i woke up in las noches, appearently she was worried and patched me up and repaired my clothe`s. After that we simply left seeing as there was no point in staying, we have been walking across the desert ever since, just a few day`s ago we arrived down here and that`s pretty much how i met up with you again he continued to walk again and gave a smile toward`s Harribel

It`s a pity that your hiding your pretty face behind that cloth and bone fragment`s he said with a very small smirk appearing on his lips and his usual bored face. He never knew Harribel had feeling`s for him, so he just assumed that his feeling`s where one sided... he never saw her face because she wore her clothe`s and bone fragment`s across her face, it was always hard to know what she was thinking before she said it. and even then she did no always say whatever was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 am

Harribel would've smirked,I presume that lillinette doesn't like it when someone else besides her attempts to kill you.. she said in a slight joking manner.after starkk said his last comment she bluhed glad for once that her mask covered her face. well it's not like you never saw my face..I think the first time anyone saw me without my mask was during the battle Tia sighed slighty at the memory.and it doesn't really matter anyways since my gigai shows my face as well Tia smirked slightly and crossed her arms under her chest.besides what's really is a shame is that you slightly show emotion and when you do it compliments your appearance greatly
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 am

Now that Harribel meantioned it he was sure Lilinette had somekind of grudge against kyoraku or whatever you almost make it sound like i have been dying to be killed Stark chukled a bit lowly in a jokingly manner he had no intention to hide his emotion`s not from harribel anyway.

He turned to face Harribel well that maybe true, i prefer you as a Arrancar though not the gigai its very uncomfy to move in and i can hardly sleep in one either he listened to harribel`s compliment and rubbed his head pushing a few stripes of hair from his face, a small blush appeared on his face as he glanced at harribel with a bit bored as if he tried to ignore that he was blushing at all, then a small smile crossed his face and the blush dissapeared as fast as it had appeared Likewise Harribel likewise he said in a low tone and he gently narrowed his eyes open he wanted to ask something personal but was unsure if this was the good time and place.

He placed his arm on her shoulder he appeared calm. Harribel let me ask you something? he took a step closer to her, he was taller than harribel her eyes reached up to his neck about the place where his bonefragment`s where resting, he stood close enough only inches from her chest bonefragment`s, he wondered what he was going to say next, he stopped and looked down at her intense emerald eyes, as if he hoped that she would understand what he meant a similiar blush appeared on his face, he took his arm and brushed his cheek looking a bit shy and even more cute than usually, he had a softer side, he just appreciated to keep it for himself... most of the time, he tried to calm down a bit as he tried to figure what to say to her... would you care to hang out with me in a more intimate way? he asked letting his blush fade slightly now that he got that off his chest...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 am

Tia laughed slightly at his comment and watched him blush,he looked cuter when he showed his emotions he just didn't want to admit it.suddenly Hallibel felt his hand placed on her shoulder and she heard him say would you care to hang out with me in a more intimate way? Harribel blushed slightly. she ran a hand through her hair, she didn't know how to respond to such questions. she blushed again and nodded once in response. She smiled. even though he couldn't see it her eyes pretty much revealed her emotions that where kept hidden within her mask.

(OOC:i would've made it longer but i have to go to some family reunion >.> be back in a few hours or more i guess lol)
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Starrk gazed deep into Tia`s emeral green orb`s they showed some emotion and he was glad they did, he knew she was smiling and he responded with a similiar smile, now the question was what`s next? starrk was never really having an intimate relationship with anyone, and he supposed that Lilinette was not included. he loved her laugh mind you, he could not put the word for it why he did it but never the less thinking had never been his strongest sides when he was tired. Well lack of motivation for it was the real problem really, never the less, he supposed he would get closer to her and he did, he took a small step closer to harribel so that his chest gently bumped against her bonefragment`s along her breast`s, rather than just opening her shirt he leaned in towards her a bit and pulled her hair to the side gently from her forehead/face and kissed her forehead with a light kiss.... while Starrk observed her emotion`s by looking at her eyes, he pulled back after releasing the kiss... you look even more beatiful up close... he said in a serious manner...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 pm

(*sighs* thanks for going on with the roleplay, just pushing me out..i guess i understand, who wants to roleplay with someone like me...)
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:02 pm

OOC: hey that's not fair amata you where gone for a long time it was either slip or let the topic die I'm sorry that we left you out though in fact if you want you can create a sparring topic with Tia to make up for me skipping you..)

IC: Hallibel felt his lips press against her forehead and she blushed. A slight sigh escaped her lips. She whished that her mask didn't cover half her face like it did. The only time her face was revealed is if she went into her released form or if she was in a gigai.ger thoughts where interrupted by his comment which made her blush a slight darker shade of red. Never exactly being complimented by anyone like that Hallibel didn't know how to respond which lead to a long pause of silence and not an uncomfortable one. Her eyes pretty much spoke how she felt. Knowing tthat Starkk would understand..

(sorry short post lol)
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Mila Rose lays down and waits for Harribel to return. In the mean time she looks up at the trees around them and wonders how many Menos might be nearby if any. Than again with so many Arrancar and Espada here, any Menos Attacking would be committing suicide. She thinks about that and decides that even though the Menos would be getting what they ask for, it would be rather sad and pathetic to do something so foolish.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 am

Lilinette was grasping the straw`s off the rule`s of this "game of tag" or eternal tag that nel said, she noticed Stark and Harribel missing but did not bother about it overly much, he could relax knowing that Starrk was not exatcly weak. Harribel was not exactly defenseless either...

Starrk used his arm to rub trough her blonde hair softly, it was fine hair, long and it smelled good after the hot spring bath as well but he presumed it felt even better when it would have dried out a bit, he had noticed her eyes and knew what she felt now.
Not even the sky was in there way everything was possible now. They could do whatever they wanted they could go wherever they wanted, there where no limits to what they could do.

Starrk pulled his arm along her cheek/bone fragment`s, he pulled her cloth around her neck down revealing her bone fragment, he held his other arm in his pocket, while pulling away the arm that he touched Harribel gently. He said. How long have you been feeling like this about me? everything about her look`s dazed him, her dark skin color, her eyes, her hair he wondered how he had not noticed this before, after all he had not felt any affection to her before, they where only "friend`s" back then...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 am

Hallibel felt his hand slightly run through her hair,and move down her cloth covering her bone fragment. it looked slightly like a shark's jaw and and went over her chest slightly. but since the battle the mask was damaged slightly. it no longer cover the back of her neck or anything lower than her chest. she knew based to 'urahara's conclusions her mask could be taken off now but it would cause a lot of pain and a ridiculously large amount of spiritual pressure to be released.Tia's thoughts where interrupted by Stark's question when he let go of the cloth it didn't reveal anything else. she looked up at him slightly,she would've smiled if her mask would reveal that. two weeks after the mission we went on and the day i wanted to tell you was interrupted by the battle that we had with the shinigamishe replied softly in a calm manner without hesitatingher eyes a bit sad at the memory.and it was true. she spent the two weeks pacing her quarters and sometimes took long walks with her fraccion through the menos forest trying to understand her emotions...

what is wrong with me? of all things why can't i decide how i feel about him?she had asked to herself while pacing her room back and forth.but now that she could see him she could make a list if she wanted but she decided to make it simple for herself.first off he was tall and muscular not ridiculously like most of the Espada but natural,had messy,brown wavy hair that not just anyone could pull off and look sexy but Stark managed to do that anyways without any effort at all, his eyes where an ash blue filled with concentration and seemed to analyze everything yet they could show emotion when he wished. in fact he was capable of showing emotion but like herself, he didn't want to show it to just anyone. but when he did, it made him more attractive in her eyes. why she hadn't noticed this in the beginning was beyond her.Hallibel didn't ask Stark the same question because it didn't matter, point was he shared her feelings and it made her happy.

Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

I see He appreciated that she had been feeling for him for that long

your fraccion`s must have noticed it... im sorry i didn`t know he pulled both of his arm`s around her one ontop of her head and the other around her waist, he hugged her gently, he rubbed her head a bit, for a while he did not want to let go, he held her like that seemingly forever, but it was just a minute, that kept crawling forever.

With a single glance across her face Starrk pulled his arm from her head, trough across her face in a swift motion, repairing her bone fragment`s to its usual glory, he after all possessed an enourmous amount of spiritual pressure that connected with her bone fragment`s she did not feel anything because of it only a tickling feeling that swept across her body when he inserted some of his reitsu into her. He would have asked if she wanted to remove her fragment`s from her face, but he though this was not the right place or time, that and it would hurt like hell... there where a few thing`s he could do to ease the pain though but he did not want to go into specific details...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 am

"Ohh, Lilinette-san is gonna kill ya when she finds out what your doing, Starrk-baka", the childish, yet slightly mature voice of the female espada sounded. Out of nowere, she had appeard behind Tia, and was resting a arm on the head of the taller former espada woman, her cheek resting against the palm of her hand, looking down at Starrk, with a grin accros her face, as if the thought of him being beaten up amused her.

"Mehs, sorry for intterupting your..fun", she said, raising her eyebrow, not moving from her resting spot on Tia`s head. "I wanted to talk with the both of you, i could`t find the old man, but since Ulquiorra already is in, i asumed you two would want to hear about it...probably the only way to get revenge over the shinigami...".
A serious look was displayed in her eyes, and when Amata got serious, the topic would be something big.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 am

Tia felt Stark's arm circle around her waist and she simply rested her head against his chest. feeling that he knew that her mask was damaged. she figured that he might want to talk about that matter later on.Ohh, Lilinette-san is gonna kill ya when she finds out what your doing, Starrk-baka" hearing Amata's voice Tia felt an arm being rested on her head completely killing the moment. she sighed softly.in truth i haven't heard much from las noches lately all i know is that some of the espada from aizen's time survived but nothing more. when amata mentioned how there might be a good opportunity to get revenge with the soul reapers Tia then continued. Truthfully the only person i wanted to get my revenge on for almost killing my fraccion is Yamamoto...and maybe Shunsui as well but since the old man isn't around anymore and shunsui's location in unpredictable at the moment,i don't see a reason to attack the soul society again just yet. she said with a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Before Amata made her appearence, Starrk glanced at the spot where she would appear just moment`s later we got company... he however did not bother to act like he would not care about halrribel instead spoke to amata after releasing the hug... haven`t you got better thing`s to do than to appear unnoticed and peek at people stark asked with a stern voice, he rubbed his head a bit so that a few strings of hair fell over his face, he blew them from his face still looking at amata with a bored expression imprinted on his face...

I really could not care less about revenge he gave out a anti-climatic yawn and took a seat against a tree root. and im not going to join grimmjow`s army, its suacide, knowing him he probably sends his dog`s into a fight withouth backup first thing in the morning, and i don`t do bits and pieces, second im not a morning person he glanced at harribel. Like harribel said the only person i would want to fight is shunsui, not because of revenge... i just want to see his bankai Starrk stood up once again and streched his arm`s a bit, straightening his back he sighed is that all? he looked at amata as he rubbed his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

"Neh, your both boring...", she said, still not removing herself from the head of Tia, seeming to enjoy the contact with anthoder being. "..There is isent else...you could say i just wanted people to be with...its really no fun being up there when Ulquiorra has tried to kill me twice...and the old man is no were to be found..". The black eyes of the female espada turned slightly more glazy, and her tone was lowerd, was she feeling lonley? The female who pretty much was a female Nnoitora?

She reached down and rubbed her left thight slightly, were the number 8th was placed. "Being bound to them by a number..who knew such a little thing could be so annoying..", she mumbled, still not moving from Tia`s head. "If you want me away you can always kill me..but let me ask you both...loneliness, does it hurt?"". It sounded almost sureal to hear it from this normaly violent girl, but her eyes had grown a little hollow from her spot on Tia. Her hand has reached down and she had some of Tia`s blond hair in between her fingers, holding tightly, as if she was afriad Tia was gonna push her off.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Tia sighed and let the girl cling to her. when amata asked if loneliness hurt. Hallibel sighed once more and finally said.yes amata....loneliness is a painful feeling....i'd rather not go into specific detail...its a bit depressing. she spoke softly.while tilting her head slightly. she closed her green eyes and sighed.lets just hope that none of us feel feel that way and leave it to that she patted the 8th espada's shoulder gently then ran her fingers through her blond hair, fixing it slightly. she crossed her arms under her chest and let a gentle silence break out.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 am

Loneliness.... there mere though gave shiver`s along the lazy former espada, he did not want to talk about it, because it reminded too much of his life, the nostalgy in amata`s word`s made him want to leave, he started to walk not toward`s the spring but where harribel and he had been heading the whole time, this time however as strange as it sounded he wanted to be alone... for a brief moment, he used his grasping the sonido along his feet he dissapeared far away in a single jump, so that no one could track him...

Giving out an eletrical snap before he dissapeared he glanced at harribel for a brief second saying "ill be back"
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am

Harribel watched starkk flinch slightly and he disappeared before he did he murmured "i'll be back.." reassuring her he wouldn't be gone for too long. Harribel's gaze was still on amata. and she finally said.its best not to talk about loneliness in front of Stark...she simply said to the 8th espada without saying anything more. the reason why was obvious. it brought up painful memories that are better off being forgotten. Tia then waited for someone to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 pm

"heh, as always i ruin others happiness..". Tia could see that Amata was learning up against her, her head being pressed against her knees she hugged aswell, hiding her face. "If you want to kill me for making Starrk-san sad, go ahead..Lilinette-chan will forget about me fast, so dont worry about her...". By the tone she was speaking it, it was clear the female espada regretted her words. By saying -chan at the end of Lilinette, it became clear that she apperently knew the green haired hyper-"child", who was a part of Starrk.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 pm

(ill post on this char now)

Amata did you by any chance use the TABOO word with Stark around? The voice of a young girl could be heard, she looked a bit annoyed at the both of the women in front of her... and YOU dont get near Stark or there will be trouble you hear me?!? she pointed her finger at Harribel...

Far away on a desert...

Stark gazed at the scene before him, he sighed, he was no longer in the forest, he was not going to stay away for long, alredy there where hollow`s being attracted by his reitsu, dying around him, they where really weak, Stark sighed again why do i have to be strong, why cant i simply be weak like everyone else? he though for himself, feeling suddenly a lot sadder, he then reminded himself of all the strong good friend`s he had made since he joined Aizen, he remebered Harribel... guess i should head back before they kill each other suddenly dissapearing leaving the pile`s of hollow`s behind him, Stark appeared next to Lilinette a second later... he placed his arm on her shoulder, and leaned down a bit...

Lilinette it`s fine.... The hell it is! these bitches are trying to take you away and i wont allow it!! there she goes again, her never ending jibberish blabbering blah blah blah blah, stark though while she was getting more upset for the moment ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING STARK!!! I WAS GETTING WORRIED TOO she kicked his butt, a few time`s w-wait a second Lilinette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next