Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)

Go down 
+4
Envy
Xalzan
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Tia Harribel+
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xalzan

Xalzan

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 pm

...Right at the moment, Xalzan was somewhat confused. A fourth Arrancar had arrived, this one male, and admonished the white-haired Adjucha for his insensitivity... then been booted into the water by a young, scantily clad Arrancar with a horned helmet atop her head serving as her mask remnant. All four of these Arrancars, three of them in similar white clothing, seemed to know each other.

What the hell was going on?

"Okay, slow down," Xalzan requested, raising both hands and blinking confusedly. "Could one of you be so kind as to explain the situation to me?" He closed his eyes and gave a sigh. "To cut a very long story very short, I've spent almost all my Hollow life trapped in Hell. It hasn't even been twenty four hours since my escape, this is the first time I've been in Hueco Mundo, and I don't have a clue who these "Espada" are..."
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Stark looked up at halibel, her beauty never ceased to amaze him ahh indeed it had been too long... he nodded with a yawn, then reaching his arm to Tia as she pulled him up on his feet.

Lilinette simply shrugged you too she sat up in the nearby tree gazing at them from the darkness it was apparent she wanted to hide herself, why? well her clothes had been torn quite badly since that fight, she had fixed Stark`s clothes, tho her clothes where in a similiar state as Neliel`s.

i cant remeber you being so caring harribel Stark remarked seeing a change in her attitude, he pulled his arm across his hair pulling a few wet strings of hair from his face, he had always been observant, and this time it was no fluke... it was real all right.

Stark gazed at Neliel, he could faintly remeber her precence as a tercera, at one point they where espada`s at the same time however he had not made any contact with this arrancar before, so he supposed talking with her would not hurt in fact he was in a urge to do so, self explained however Stark found it kinda disturbing that she was exposing her body so openly.

i see Stark responded no worries nel im getting used to the beating, im Coyote Starrk nice to meet you... he responded again half heartedly, showing almost no kind of intrest at whatever was happening around him, as he nonchalantly waved away Nel`s concerns. its all right she does that everyday
Looking up at the stranger Stark, shrugged could you please explain it to him Harribel, its too much of a pain for me to bother he said as he zipped open his wet white hakama uniform and put it aside somewhere to dry out. He dived with his chest halfway into the water, enjoying the warmth trying to ignore the naked former espada`s it was embarrassing as it was.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

(hmms...could i join in? Amata was a fraccion to Nnoitora during their time...havent roleplayed with amata befor, so i thought i could join in with her here: ( )
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

(OOC: ummm if that's honestly alright with everyone else then sure...)

Harribel hoisted starkk up then went back into the water since she didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable because she was naked. She looked at Starkk and nodded once.it seems that I have I guess....is that a bad thing? she asked as a small smile played on her lips. She then looked over to lillinette and said.you know if you want you can borrow my jacket for now, it might be a bit big but it will cover you Tia said in a calm tone while looking at the confused arrancar.we where once espada...a group of the best of the best as you might put it.the group is ranked from ten to one. The espada's ranked one, two,three, and four are the strongest of the espada. Neliel here was the third espada before me,then I took her place. And Stark was the first espada along with Lillinette the girl that just kicked him into the water Harribel explained while her green eyes looked at the arrancar.do you now understand who we are? she asked in a cool yet strong tone. She kept silent while looking at the man with her green eyes. Trying to figure out how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

"If only I was still in my other form I could heal you quickly and easily. Assuming you don't mind a little drool?" Neliel laughs at her comment. She knows that everything is sort of out of her area of expertise. She sits down again and lowers herself until the water is just above her nose. Her brown eyes observing everyone with an almost childlike innocence, despite the fact she has an adults mind.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

(ok...if anyone dislike of me joinning, you can simply say it, pretend i never posted, and just go on)

"A little gathering without me...so mean..", anthoder female voice said through the darkness, and a almost-hidden reuitsu could be feelt. A woman with a lightbrown tan, black eyes, long dark brown hair and a little smink accros her face appeard right next to the edge of the water, A half-broken helmet, wich ended in a long bone braid running down her hair, ending in a sharp tip, was all that remained of her hollow mask.

"Even naked-bathing togeder, so cute", she said as she pushed some hair away from her eyes. It was clear that this woman was a espada, since she was wearing the uniform, and a 8th was tattoed onto her right thight. "Dont ask why im down here..lets just say things are rough...many is deflecting from espada...its gonna end up being me, the old man Nnoitorra-baka, and who else sticks around..", she said in a bothered tone. Despite the slight change in apperance, and the number of cause, it was clear that this woman was Amata Kuromo, who had been a fraccion to Nnoitora during their time.

"attack me if you want, i dont care...a hotspring isent a place for fighting, and how often do people like us get to relax with all these shinigami`s running around..", she said as she looked at the 3, 4 counting lilinette, former high ranked espada. "to be honost..", she said in a serious tone, something that always had been rare for her, since she in the long run, always had, had Nnoitora`s personlity. "Good to see you guys alive...even you, little midget", she said with a amused smink, winking at Lilinette.
Back to top Go down
Xalzan

Xalzan

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 pm

The explanation came from the green-eyed blonde; Xalzan had noticed the 3 tattooed on her right breast. He turned his attention upon her, listening intently as she explained the Espada as a group of ten powerful Arrancars, numbered according to their power levels. The tattoo obviously marked her position as the Third. The white-haired Arrancar turned his gaze upon the other male; this was Starrk, the First Espada. His tattoo, Xalzan spotted, was on the back of his left hand.

"Yes, I understand," he answered Harribel. "But something's occured to me. Given the similarities in your clothes, I'm guessing you were organised by someone. Did Starrk lead you, or did you all answer to a higher -" He was cut off by yet another voice. Turning, he cast his dark eyes upon another Arrancar. This one had the number 8 tattooed on her right thigh.

"Another Espada... This one the current Eighth, I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: it's okay guys it's me Orihime/Nelie XD

IC: Mila Rose sonidos Behind Harribel and kneels so she can hugs her behind. "Long time no see Harribel. Did you miss me?" Mila Rose smiles knowing her appearance is going to make Harribel at least a little happier. She just doesn't know by how much. How ever she herself isn't certain if Sun Sun or Apache also survived or not since she had somehow crawled off unseen and hid for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Lilinette got the urge to kick the Espada appearing next to the hot spring who`s a damn midget around here? she asked in a annoying tone, with her left eye twiching, she suddenly got an urge to go and borrow Harribel`s clothes for a while, and she did, as one could predict they where too big for her, yet they covered the part`s of her body she did not desire to be seen by other`s unlike what Stark though or cared at the moment, speaking about stark Lilinette noticed him sleeping again, she mentally sighed...

the sleeves where too long so she had to turn them down quite a bit, she leaped out from her hiding and sent a punch towards the 8th lets see you say that again punk!!! Shannaroo (Hell yeah!)

Last edited by Stark & Lilinette on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:59 am

Harribel felt a familiar presence behind her, Could it be?...... she thought to herself while feeling a woman's arms wrap under her chest. At the sound of her fraccions voice. Harribel smiled and turned her body slightly, hugging Mila rose with one arm.it's nice to see that you made it through.. Harribel said in a calm collected tone. But she knew that Mila rose knew well enough how she felt even though her emotions where hidden. Then hearing lilinette about to attack the 8th espada. Tia sighed and sonido's catching lilinette gently. At the moment she didn't care if her entire body was exposed. Her calm, cool green eyes looked at lilinette. I don't think now is a good time for fighting..especially since the location we're at this very moment doesn't seem very appropriate for batte don't you agree? Harribel then put her down on the edge of the spring next to starkk, making sure the young arrancar wasn't in the water.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 am

amata had taken a fighting stance, and her hands was in a position, that reveald she was prepeared to defend from the punch from the hyper young lilinette. "Neh, always such a party crasher..i would`t fight the little one even if it was for my life..i might have gained Nnoitora`s fighting anger, but it does not mean i would ever hurt a fellow espada...well, former". Amata walked over and kneeld down next to Lilinette, patting her on the head, well the helmet.

"Neh, is he still as lazy as always?", she asked towards Neilel, refering to Stark who had his head up against the side of the hotspring, sleeping yet again. "The heat was probably enough to get him to sleep...such a kiddo", she said, befor a playful smink came accros her face. She reached down and pushed onto his shoulders, causing his head to come under water, well knowing the intense heat would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

Lilinette started to calm down slightly not fighting against Harribel, she crossed her arm`s and looked at Stark down below he sure is...

Watching Amata`s playful smirk, Lilinette blinked once she then picked up a rock as big as her palm, while Amata pushed stark down below the water surface, he gulped in some of the hot water as he had started snoring, and he screamed slightly Gah as soon as his face got up from the water he couched out some water out of his mouth W-what`s the big ide... a rock fell right into Stark`s face with a big splash he fell back into the water Touch down! Lilinette announced and laughed slightly, getting in a much better mood now, Stark got once again up from the water with his face red because of the rock that hit his face, not looking so amused, he groaned but he really did not feel any pain from the attack his hierro was tough...

Lilinette jumped into the water next to Neliel Could you help Stark he looks kinda hurt, im sure your drool would work wonders because i feel kinda bad for what happened to him Lilinette smirked as, she hanged onto neliel`s shoulder pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am

Hallibel watched Them put starkk underwater. watching lillinette's reaction to Starkks. Brought an amused smile to her face. And for the first time since ever.she started to laugh, it was a good natured one.She then covered her mouth. and smirked slipping back into the water and helping starkk up.She flashed a quick wink at lillinette and the 8th espada.then she realized how she was acting and Her expression then turned serious by habit. She wasn't used to smiling and laughing if anything she believed it made her look weak and somewhat immature . She then sit back into the water and slightly looked away.The last time she showed any emotion she was brought down harshly by Aizen. and she was told many times by many other arrancars that she was losing her good judgment by showing her true feelings .the last thing she needed was to be thought as immature and weak.in front of her fellow comrades and the new arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 am

"Ehh? tight asses like you can laugh?..", Amata said with a surprised look, looking at the former 3th espada, who almost had sounded like a human in her emotionfull lautgher. "Aizen bonked your head really good when he cut you down, eh?", she joked with a small grin, befor she untied the scard hanging down from her waist, along with her boots. She opend up the single strap holding her west togeder, and to Stark`s relif, bones was covering the chest were the west had been covering, meaning she wasent directly nude. Oddly enough, she keept her shorts on while she went into the water, letting out a little relifed sigh.

She reached over and took Stark by the shoulder, turning him towards her, and she slided her hand over the red area, wich was his left eye, left part of his forehead and the upper part of his left cheek. Her palm began to glow with a black reitsu, healing the small injuri, through it hadent hurt the older arrancar. "Akways getting yourself into trouble..", she said, befor she looked over her shoulder at Lilinette and Neilel. "Neilel, Lilinette-midget looks so cold..why dont you take her into the water?"
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Mila Rose sees and hears Harribel laugh for awhile than stop. She can't help laughing happily "So you can laugh Harribel-sama. You should do it more often it makes you cuter. Besides don't listen to what that jack ass Aizen said, he betrayed us all remember? He didn't give a damn if we got slaughtered as long as he got what he wanted. That jack ass shouldn't run your life, that's your job and no one can take that away from you Harribel-sama." Mila Rose sondios behind Harribel and hugs her again, she than tickles her nose gently to hear he laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Neliel watches everyone being goofy and she can't help laughing at their antics. It's all so silly in her viewpoint. "Laughing is a wonderful thing, it shows you aren't dead Harribel. You should laugh more and be more happy, if your happy than those who follow you will be happy also. Besides I used to get smacked by Aizen also, except I kind of liked it. Than again I am a masochist after all." Neliel laughs again not even realizing what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Lilinette got a bit frustrated by the fact that everyone ignored her hey dammit, shut up Amata! she glared at the girl when she said that nel should drop her in the water or something along those lines..

Once again Stark was helped up by Harribel he had to appreciate her kindness Thanks Harribel.... hey, Lilinette could you please stop yelling im getting a headache here
he glanced at Neliel`s and Lilinette`s outfit Lilinette could you give that back to Harribel im sure she would want it back by now, all you gotta do is fix your clothes a bit i can help if you want he yawned why are you so shy Lilinette its not like your breast size is anything compared to Harribel`s or anyone else`s here for the matter he was wearing some clothes even withouth his white hakama.

He knew he was entering a touchy topic he awaited a beat down any second now, instead Lilinette slowly turned to face Stark she threw Harribel`s uniform back to its rightful owner Starrk!!!! she yelled with an angry voice she leaped at him however Stark had other plans for her right now. As soon as Lilinette touched Stark they dissapeared within an instant with Stark`s instace teleport like sonido, the sonido itself sounded diffrent, after about 5 minutes they came back with Lilinette`s clothes fixed, and with Stark`s chin being punched at least once it was slightly red.

now then where were we?, eh be yourself harribel he said with a serious expression and tone you know i like our chit chat`s and i really enjoy it best when you can be yourself besides its too much of a waste anyways he decided not to go futher with the topic seeing as it might make Harribel feel uncomfy especially with everyone around, he knew that.

but you have to do as you like, no one should order you around like Aizen did to all of us... he rubbed his chin while talking...

Last edited by Starrk & Lilinette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 am

"Neh, Aizen always was abit bossy....but im glad that not everyone was insainly in love with him like the girl named Lori who attacked Yammy while that human girl was here..it was really sad seeing a fraccion act like that, but i guess some people are like that", she said as she sat up on the edge of the hotspring, letting her feet remain in the hot water to keep her warm.

"Your lucky, Mila Rose, having a smart master who cares for the espada and her fraccions...I always used to like the old man, despite he always yelled at me and Tesla, forcing us into matches against eacthoder he could watch and laugh over..but i guess i should be grateful that Nnoitora still is alive...Tesla died afterall", she said with a saddend look in her eyes. It was clear that the former fraccion of the 5th espada, was missing her former fellow fraccion partner.

"Neh, bothersome, here are we all togeder, and we are sitting here, getting sad..", she said with a childish face. She noticed that Stark and Lilinette had returned. The green haired arrancar "child", had her clothes repaired, while her taller "other part", had a red cheek, clearly from a beating he had gotten from talking about a touchy subject for Lilinette.

"Neh, dont be so upset, you might not have a big chest and you are quite tiny, and your partner is a lazy ass who is half-asleep all the time, but you two could kick our butts at any time, so remeber that", she said with a grin, befor standing up, smacking her hand onto Stark`s cheek, healing it again, through the smack had made the mark even redder.
Back to top Go down
Xalzan

Xalzan

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 am

All this reminiscing - and Xalzan didn't have the faintest idea what it was about. From what he could gather, though, these former and current Espada were led by a man named Aizen. Beyond that, though, the whole conversation was just too confusing when this far out of context.

The white-haired Arrancar gave a sigh, chuckling faintly.
"I can see none of you think too highly of this Aizen," he interjected, "but at least you get on well enough with each other." Drawing his nodachi to make sure it couldn't keep him from sitting, he sank to the ground, resting the huge weapon on his lap.

"And to think; I might already have known all this if that damned Lieutenant hadn't beaten me..."
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Tia watches Mila rose start to tickle her nose and a slight smile plays on her lipsthank you...i'm fine ..now at least i know that no one thinks i'm dead individual with a large chest.. Harribel says with a slight smirk. She leans back against the smooth boulder and rests her hands behind her head while closing her eyes. Lifting her hand to catch her jacket she then murmurs.Thank you Lilinette and don't worry..despite your size and as for Stark..his personality Aizen for once made a right decision on making you both the first espada and even though i didn't show that i cared much i did respect both of you as well as everyone else and that includes the both of you She said while opening her eyes slightly and gazing at Mila Rose and Amata, her green eyes serious yet gentle which was rare for Harribel's case who rarely showed any emotion until now and at times when she talked with Stark and her fraccions.It was strange for her that she had such a change in personality since aizen died and to her surprise she liked the change.her cheeks slightly turned a rose pink at her remark then it went away. She then heard the white haired arrancar ask a bit about Aizen.Aizen is...well he's not somebody to care about anymore..he's nothing more than a dark memory that will eventually fade though if you have any questions about him i will answer them..but it would be best not to speak of him it would just ruin the moment of peace wouldn't it amata? Harribel said in response to Amata's remark about the group being together and how they where talking about the past that just brought up nothing more but misery. At this, Harribel then closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh.

Last edited by Tia Harribel on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 pm

"Yeah who wants to talk about that jerk? Lets deal with more important things, like a nice hot soak or something?" MIla Rose sits next to Harribel wondering if there is going to be any privacy since she doesn't want to get in the water with males present.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Stark was feeling like he was on the edge here, he was surrounded by several beatiful woman one more beatiful than the next, not counting lilinette off course, (seeing her as a sister like figure) he and Xalxan where the only guys in the area. He did not mind being surrounded by a bunch of women he appreciated their words and company but none the less found it odd that he had somehow stumbled here and no body really cared that some of them where almost naked, except for Lilinette. He would have loved to spend some alone time with Harribel though but at the moment it seemed impossible. Lilinette looked at amata & Harribel while she spoke after they returned. i suppose i should thank both of you she answered, stark shrugged a bit, he gazed at amata. how`s las noches these days? he asked with facial expression being kinda bored... as he got smacked over the face Stark simply replied with a ow

He then turned towards Harribel I know Harribel, you where always so quiet that i started to think that you had lost your tongue, but after when we took that mission i really appreciated to talk to you, and i would continue to do so he responded plainly well Aizen had his bad habits, i used to feel like i was in debt to him, but after barragan`s death i felt a bit like he betrayed us, right now i would simply want to forget all about it he nodded back to Harribel and Amata, he sank deeper into the water avoiding eye contact or looking at something that might be concidered pervy. Lilinette on the other hand had fun splashing water about, not really listening at the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Harribel heard lillinette's reply and nodded once. She closed her green eyes and sighed. She remembered the actual good times that she carried when she worked under Aizen. Like her loyal fraccions and how they would talk with her sometimes and they would try to amuse her in many ways that made Harribel smile a bit. And her second favorite memory was when She actually got Starkk to talk with her and share their own opinions about their "lord". Harribel had to smile slightly at the memory. Her thoughts where then broken by Starkk's comment. Harribel slightly opened her eyes and a a light blush formed on her cheeks and a slight smirk played on her lips.heh I believe everyone thought I was missing my Tongue then and I agree starkk i too appreciated the conversations we had and I still do. Harribel smiled.After all it's because of those conversations that helped me Gain a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 am

Neliel watches everyone as they talk she smiles and decides to do something goofy when without warning she leaps at Harribel intent on tackling her playfully when she is surrounding by a cloud of smoke and an odd popping noise happens. Flying out of the cloud of smoke is Neliel in her child form as she tackles Harribel and not even moving her at all. "Ack Neliel ran way again. Nel is gettin tired her doing dat!" Nel looks around with an obvious childish annoyance on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 am

Harribel's eyes widened slightly as the adult nel was about to make impact she turned into her child form. Tia laughed slightly and caught little nel with both hands.Nice try little one but not quite.. she poked the young child's nose teasingly.close call though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next