Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Sia barely gasped when she felt Ish's hand under her chin & looked up to him as he spoke, studying his voice & looking him in his eyes. She looked at him for a moment after he turned away, not exactly understanding what he said, & why the reason, but sighed gently anyway, & turned away, begining to search for the spiritual energy that she felt, knowing that it couldn't be a hollow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Ish finally came upon the Arrancar a few moments later. It appeared to be a scout, carrying a communication device on its belt. Ish seemed to vanish as he appeared on the other side of the creature, his blade already resheathed as it fell to the ground, dissolving into particles as its soul was purified. He then turned back to Sai, his eyes filled with intensity. Sia.. why do your eyes bear such sadness in them?
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Sia turned around slightly hearing Ish shift just slightly before he vanished & appeared behind the arrancar, soon destroying it. Her eyes widened slightly hearing his question before she asked, "What do you mean?" at the moment she didn't understand what he was taling about because she was used to this look, but what he exactly said threw her off. She studyed him for a moment, trying to understand what he ment.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm

He appeared next to her again, his eyes carrying the same intensity they had a moment ago. When you speak you keep your head down, your eyes carry a great amount of sadness in them.. why is that? His eyes seemed to have a faint glow about them as they observed her soul. He moved back a few steps, leaning against a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Sia watched Ish as he stood away from her, & before she knew it, he was becide her, it was so sudden, she turned her feet on the gravel & took a single step back surprised by it. She watched him as he spoke, her eyes slightly wide and soon watched him lean agenst the tree. Soon her eyes returned to their normal state & she looked down for a moment, haveing to think about his question. She didn't even know the answer to that. "I don;t exactly know," she murmered weakly, "I have been alone my whole life as an arrancar, & the one person in my human life who liked me, I don't know what happened to. He could have become a shinigami or arrancar for all I know. I'm never able to go in the human world to look either way."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Ish raised an eyebrow at the last comment, a smile spreading across his features. Never is such a foul word.. shouldn't even exist. If you wish to travel to the human world, I'll arrange it for you. He took a few steps foward. Of course, in return you're going to have to be a little more happy... you're not alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Sia continued to look at the ground before she looked up at Ish as he spoke, & frowned slightly. After a moment of thought after he had finished talking, she nodded simply, before she added, "Although, I highly doubt I would find him, I don't know where or what he would be right now." she studyed Ish's eyes after he ttok afew steps forward, then she looked down to her side thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Ish simply smiled at her as her head continued facing the ground, lifting her eyes to his for a moment before dropping them again. If you wish, I can find him... I have resources that I will make available to you. He took a few steps foward. And all it'll cost is a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Sia listed to him as she had her head down, & soon she picked up her head as he took afew steps forward & continued to listen. 'Smile??' she thought to herself. She couldn't make herself smile even on purpose; So she sighed softly not exactly happy about the idea. She thought about one time when she was a human, she & Kazuma were figthing with words for once, faceing away from eachother, & when they ended up turning towards eachother their lips met, though Sia quickly turned away, wipeing off her mouth. At least now she found this memory abit funny, & ended up smileing just slightly, trying not to laugh. She was looking up, but not exactly looking at Ish.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:48 am

Ish smiled, noting the slight curving of her lips, and her attempt not to laugh at what was most likely an outrageous memory. Her head rose, but did not exactly face Ish, which he didn't mind at all considering he had what he wanted. Still... it took that much just to get a smile out of her. I've got a lot of work to do... With that thought in mind, he nodded at her. [Looks like we have a deal then.. I'll find this man for you as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Sia sighed softly, letting the corners of her lips fall back into their original place & listened to him, turning her head to him just slightly. "Thank you.." she said simply, trying to think of how hard it would be to find Kazuma; How long it took her to even try to find him. She sighed again, & looked off into the distance, again studying the area & doubting the idea if she even needed the item wrapped in cloth she held in her hands, though as she held it, she rubbed it slightly, knowing that it helped her though much in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}   Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend.. Or Enemy? {Open, Tag: Korosu}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2