Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Settling a dispute(Karel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Settling a dispute(Karel) Empty
PostSubject: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 pm

A sigh escaped the lieutenant's lips as she stood there in the training ground; a while ago, she had met the captain of squad 7. The meeting between the two of them...hadn't gone so well, and it ended up with the both of them leaving with mixed feelings about the other; Emiko decided that the best way to solve the little dispute they had was to fight one another. Sure, it didn't make a whole lot of sense, but Karel had said she was a child; if Emiko beat her, the woman would have to take that back. She surely couldn't call Emiko a child once she was beaten by her, right? Wonder if she's going to arrive soon...I hope so the lieutenant thought to herself as she cast a glance around the area; earlier, she had sent a messenger towards the barracks of squad seven, informing the captain of her challenge. The whole of Seireitei was probably abuzz right now as to why the lieutenant of the third division was challenging the captain of the seventh division to a fight; not many had seen the two fighting, after all. "I just wish she would hurry up..." Emiko muttered, crossing her arms as she waited some more.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Karel walked from the sky as a path had appeared from the squad seven barracks to the battleground as her entire squad followed her while they laughed and goffed off. She was smiling, happy to be with her old squad, but once she touched the ground and stood in front of her opponent, the squad went silent and lined against the back wall As Karel bowed with her tattered robe robe about her and she held her paintbrush to her side as she looked at the other softly. This younger one had guts, she liked that, but she would have to swat her down.*"Activate your shikai now, or I will not fight you. I have no wish to fight someone who is at a disadvantage."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Already Karel was making demands of her; of course, since she had bowed, that meant the woman had at least a little respect. Emiko let off a sigh as she faced the woman, uncrossing her arms as she stared at the captain. "Karel, I'll activate my shikai when I'm good and ready. I'm not going to activate shikai just because you think I have to in order to survive against you," Emiko told the woman, her right hand dropping to the sword hilt that was strapped to her side. "Now, I suggest you prepare yourself." Emiko stated simply, before she pulled out her zanpakutou and rushed towards the captain quickly, intending to strike swiftly at her midsection with the zanpakutou she held.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Karel stood still, but the attack would not connect. her invisible grid of webs had already been set as Emiko would be moved six feet away from Karel as she stood still, holding her paintbrush steady as she kept a solid stare, cold and calculating, she had changed in a matter of seconds from kind and playful, to cold and calm.*"I thought you were fighting me, not slashing at the air, what was that? Some Fightning Stance?"*She said this slightly amused, and tauntingly. Her white hair flowing in the wind, and her scars and scratches she had when she first appeared were now gone.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Some sort of invisible web? Emiko asked herself, a frown clearly on her face as she scrutinized the area around Karel; she could barely see a thing. What caused me to be pushed back like that? the lieutenant wondered to herself, drawing her gaze to the captain's face. "You and I both know that you have some kind of invisible shield around yourself." Emiko coldly told Karel, before her reiatsu started to increase quickly. Emiko was hoping to crush the web that was around Karel, without resorting to shikai to boost her reiatsu enough to do so; this really was going to be such a troublesome battle if she couldn't get rid of that web.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Karel smiled as she snapped her fingers, and on the ground, a webline was all about the area on every surface for about a mile. These webs were stronger than diamonds, and were made from Karel's shikai, they covered a large section of the battle field."*No one, no matter how strong, has been able to break from my power. You are fighting a Captain Kid, I suggest you get serious and at least go Shikai, I shall not warn you again or I will strike you down were you stand."*As she said this her squad shuddered at the web, seeming to remember something about it, as thought there was something about it to be scared of.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Emiko really was hating the woman; she kept telling her what to do, even in a battle situation. "You know, for one who keeps telling me to be serious, you yourself aren't being serious. I would hardly call talking during the fight like this serious, correct?" Emiko stated; she did have a point though. Emiko doubted she could destroy the web at her current strength...then again, it could be some sort of trap to lure her into going into shikai. After deciding that a trap such as that would be too specific, she muttered the release phrase for her zanpakutou, and soon after, her sword shattered, only to regather itself as spiked fists on her hands. Her attributes quickly rose and, after her shikai was formed, the lieutenant rushed at the captain for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

The captain vanished without a trace as she appeared sideways on a wall, standing as though it was normal gravity there. She then painted a forest about the area that a thick amount of trees sprouted, hindering the vision in the area as the trees were flesh like and had eyes as they stared at Emiko. The trees seemed to be watching for hostility, if she tried anything that would hurt them, they would strike with fire from their eyes, and if an eye was hit, the tree would explode and all the other trees would be alerted to the explosion, spreading fire all about. Meanwhile Karel was hiding in the center of the forest sipping a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Emiko stared at the trees; she noticed their eyes and decided against attacking them, since they seemed to be screaming 'attack me' too much for that spot to be a weakness. Of course...I can just use Shunpo to get around them Emiko thought to herself, wondering why Karel hadn't thought of that possibility. Deciding not to ponder it, the lieutenant quickly used Flash Step, soon appearing near where Karel was hiding out; it was quite easy to locate her reiatsu when it was the only other one in the jungle. "What's the big idea with the jungle?" Emiko questioned, soon after what seemed like dark fog seemed to start to surround the area, obscuring Karel's vision once it encompassed the whole forest.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

The trees became alarmed as they began spitting fire all about, and Karel vanished as the trees let out the same reitsu that she had while they spread the fire, releasing ear splitting screams. Karel had vanished from the forest and at its edge now as it began to warp constantly, anything that tried to leave would be warped to a different part of the forest as it engulfed itself with fire and screams strong enough to be heard three barracks away. Karel did not need to see, she sensed everything that went on in her web, like a spider feeling the vibrations if the prey becomes ensnared.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Emiko held herself back from swearing; as it turned out, she had been right to try and avoid the trees, though she didn't know why they had suddenly started to attack. Her dark fog didn't affect them at all; they only affected actual people, such as Karel; it made no sense, to her, for them to suddenly start attacking. As it were though, she couldn't worry about that; she used shunpo, quickly heading upwards, and before she could be warped to a different part of the forest, she quickly spoke a name of a kido. "Raging Light Fang!" a green circle appeared before her, and then beams shot out towards the forest below her.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Karel smiled as she watched from safetly at the scene, she was outside the forest watching the blasts go down, only scaring the trees more, they were what she called "Jumburns" They reacted to the slightest thing, and if something frightened one, they all become scared and begin to attack, and these trees were afraid of the dark. Now they looked upwards as they shot fire into the sky at the now prone Emiko, this fire would hurt, and possibly catch her on fire, but it was not a killing fire. The trees had all the senses of people, as they were extensions of her, and were affected the same way she would be to things.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 pm

The tress certainly were annoying little creatures; the kido didn't seem to have a noticeable effect on the creatures. Glaring at them, she quickly looked around, trying to spot Karel; she spotted the woman at the edge of the forest. Acting quickly, two shots of darkness came from Emiko and headed towards Karel; one would hit the air above the woman, and the other would hit the ground below the woman. The next instant, many things resembling chains came out of both holes and headed towards Karel. The next moment, Emiko allowed herself to plummet back to the ground, and was soon engulfed by her fog once more; the trees' attacks missed considering she had moved.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Karel smiled as she saw the bolts come at her and she vanished, but in an odd place. the web had made a copy of the forest above itself as she appeared in the above forest atop the tallest tree, as if gravity were normal were she was. she then snapped her fingers as the below forest would erupt violently upon her command. Karel smiled as she watched from the safety of they sky section of the upside down forest. As the forest blew up, its energy that it took to make those trees would return to Karel as she felt energized again.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Karel was dastardly; of course, if Emiko had been in bankai, she could have been dastardly too by blowing up the fog, but she wasn't in bankai. She was unable to stop herself from getting away from the eruption in time; just as she attempted to get back into the air, the forest around her exploded. The next moment, she used shunpo, appearing in the upper forest, looking a bit battered and out of breath. Her fog hadn't been destroyed, however, and was now quickly filling the area once again. "Dastardly; seems you're strong enough for that captain spot, huh?" Emiko commented, before disappearing from sight, having used shunpo to appear behind the woman. The next moment, a spiked glove, imbued with darkness, rushed towards Karel.

((Just a reference, so you know what she's attempting to do in that last part...

Quote :
Darkness imbues itself into the zanpakutou of Emiko; Emiko then rushes up to the opponent and strikes them five times in different areas of the body, jumping over the opponent after each strike just in case. The last one causes the opponent to suffer from effects similar to poison. Their senses will be dulled, they won't be able to concentrate as well, and they will feel a nagging pain in their stomach.
))
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Karel vanished along with the forest and the webbing that held gravity in place as the entire Forest was transfered to the ground, screaming in terror as to what had just happened and Karel pointed up at Emiko and the Trees followed her finger, eyes mixed with terror and anger as lightning now shot from these trees. Meanwhile Karel sipped tea with one hand and kept her paintbrush in the other. She had no intentions of going all out on someone who had no idea what they were going against*"Your good kid, but I am basically holding you back single handedly. Why not give up so that this doesn't go to far huh? After all... your only a Vice Captain."*Below, her entire squad clapped, and other people that had been attracted to the area sniggered. No one had seen her fight like this before except her squad.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

"Shut up, would you!? Just because you're a captain doesn't mean you're stronger than me! I don't care that you're holding me off so easily; so far, I haven't seen you attack once, so I have to assume that most of your abilities are based on defense!" Emiko finally lost her composure, anger evident; the lightning hit her dead on, but when she hit the ground once more, she was still managing to stand up. The fog crashed down as well, surrounding the both of them before she quickly performed another action. "Bankai!" the phrase was called out, more in a fit of rage than a need, and the next moment, Emiko was covered head to toe in what seemed to be her zanpakutou. Without another word, the form quickly vanished from view, appearing up in the air; the next instant, the dark fog exploded violently, possibly taking out the entire forest along with injuring Karel, at least hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Karel smiled as she vanished with the forest as the Explosion occured and she was now appearing with her squad pointing like she was a spectator in surprise*"WOOOOOW, DID YOU SEE THAT?."*She smiled as she looked at the Vice Captain and she frowned as she finally stepped up and raised her reitsu to full strength now. She had extremely high reitsu, even for a captain.*"Its time I stopped playing nice with you.....But I like your spirit ."*With that she was glowing with energy as she began to change*"Ban...Kai....."*Those words caused the squad seven to shiver as she became taller, six feet in height, a old traditional oriental robe covering her, and a had that covered her face as her white hair grew longer. and her painbrush disappeared. Her fingertips being covered in ink as four more arms grew from her body each with the same ink on their fingers as they flew through a number of kanji as bombs lightning explosions, ice balls and fire fell from the sky as her reitsu jumped again*"Squad Seven Captain, Karel Trivalia, the Black Arts Weaver.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm

She was still being insulted; Karel had dodged the attack yet again and had insulted her attack. Emiko normally would have rushed straight in and attacked, but it finally seemed like the woman was actually going to go bankai, so she stopped herself from rushing in, and she just stood there, waiting to see what the captain's bankai form was like. As she had expected, it had quite a high reiatsu, although she was able to withstand it, being a lieutenant that was comparable to a weak captain. Interesting how her bankai looks... Emiko thought to herself, using her shunpo to dodge the attacks from the sky. "I think that, since we're both operating at full capacity, that we end this quickly, don't you agree?" Emiko spoke up, before darkness gathered around here again. This darkness soon started to swirl about Karel, about to attempt to emerge her in it; once that happened, they would start to lash out at her. If the reiatsu around Karel were to increase, the fog would explode. Come on...hit her; I'm sick of all my attacks missing like this Emiko thought to herself, wondering if, this time, her attack would actually hit.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Karel's face was hidden, as she spoke in a raspy voice that sounded like hell chilled over*"Let us see...who is the better here...child...."*Wit that she made symbols in the air as she seemed to multiply and escaped away from the area of the fog. To a slower shinigami, this would be a difficult task, but she was one of the fastest, and she had reitsu that swamped that of average shinigami. With that she unleashed a fury of lightning and fire from her copies and herself down at Emiko.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 am

The woman had managed to evade her attack yet again; this was getting a tad frustrating now. However, like Karel, Emiko herself was fairly fast for a lieutenant, and especially in bankai; from what Emiko guessed, she was just a little slower than Karel. When she saw the attack heading towards her, she stood there and, just as it seemed like it would strike her, she jumped upwards, and soon vanished from view, her speed increasing quite a lot for this next attack, probably even surpassing Karel's own speed. If Karel had noticed her before she had vanished, she would have noticed darkness gathering around the lieutenant; a split second after she vanished, Emiko appeared behind Karel and launched a stream of punches at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:32 am

Karel smiled to herself. the Lieutenant was fast...but was just a little off...The first clone took a beating as the other six charged in, each one assaulting her with a flurry of punches that barely left time to defend. each one timed so that even if she moved, they would not hit each other. Then a Karel came from the ground and in the air she painted the Kanji "Bang" in the air, and as she did, each clone blew up violently. Karel stood on the ground, her face hidden as usual.*"In all levels I am stronger....do you admit defeat....you were a strong opponent, but as I have told you...no one has beaten me as of yet....."*She spoke calmly, but for once she left out the "kid" part.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 am

Emiko had made a lapse in judgement; she hadn't made sure that the one she was attacking was the true Karel and not a clone. As she soon found out, the one she was attacking was indeed a clone, and the next instant, she was getting pummeled on all sides by the clones; within just a little while, she was caught in an explosion of all the clones. When the dust settled, Karel would be able to see the lieutenant, both knees on the ground, her hands just barely managing to hold the weight of the small lieutenant up. "Thanks for not calling me a kid again...but really, if I don't beat you, who's going to make you change your attitude?" Emiko responded, just barely managing to bring herself to her feet. However, it was probably obvious to Karel that the lieutenant was done for; the "armor" that covered her body had fallen away for the most part, and she showed obvious signs of fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Karel smiled as her extra arms vanished and she reverted to her shikai, a kind look on her face as when it looked like she was about to finish the Vice captain...she held her close in a hug, which would have seemed motherly had she not been so short. She looked at the other and smiled*"You have proved to me your not just a kid, but as for my attitude, its a little harder to change me ^_^."*She giggled and her squad nodded in agreement. With that she painted a symbol in the air that meant "Rejuvenate". With that Emiko's wounds would be cleaned and healed, some energy given back. She looked at the Vice Captain and smiled*" It is good working with you Vice-Captain Emiko."*You somehow get the feeling she may have planned this out.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 am

Emiko was...quite confused, to say the least; why was the captain hugging her? Of course, Emiko wasn't able to push the other woman away, which she would have if she had the energy to; she wasn't the type for sappy things like this. Karel's attitude seemed to have taken a complete 180, contradicting what she was saying about it being difficult to change her attitude. "Is it just me...or have you just taken a complete 180? I mean, before you were all serious and junk, now you're...giggling, smiling, and you hugged me. It seems strange," Emiko decided to point out, her bankai disappearing as she spoke, her sword reappearing at its proper place, at her side. "And also, did you plan this whole thing out? It sure seems like you did..." Emiko asked, crossing her arms; she disliked being tricked like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling a dispute(Karel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next