Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 am

Tomix was lying on his bed completly and utterly bored. Half the time there was nothing to do at the base...
"And plus...I'd rather be with Yuki at the moment..." He muttered quietly.
He sat up, and moved over to his closet, and decided to search through it. He pulled loads of junk out, until he found seven cans of diffrent paint, and a whole set of paint brushes. A thought came to Tomix's head. He pulled out a paint brush, popped it into a can of light blue paint, and began to paint the wall of his room. . .
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

Okashii whistled to himself as he walked merrily down one of the many hallways of Kurosu. There was never anything to see in this place and he was extremely bored - what he needed was someone he could either annoy or play a practical joke on, but so far he had come across no potential victims. As he walked he went past Tomix's room, and he kept walking and whistling... and then stopped and backtracked so he was standing in front of the ex-espada's door. It appeared as though he were painting one of the walls in his room. This could be interesting.

"Hey Tomix, what'cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 am

Tomix continued to paint is wall. He had always liked drawing, and thus, painting. He had almost completed one wall of the room when Okashii poked his head in the door.
"Ah! Hello there Okashii! Wel, as you most likely can see, I'm painting my room. I got bored of the dark grey." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:43 am

Okashii nodded his head as Tomix explained - it was a reasonable explanation; he too thought that the dark grey colour through out the base was a bit... excessive.

"I see... you mind if I watch?" Even though he posed it as a question, giving the illusion that Tomix could decline, Okashii walked in any way and fell down to the ground to sit cross legged, grinning as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

Tomix stuttered a little in confusion.
"Um..Uh." He wasging to say no when Okashii just sat on his bed.
"O-okay..."
He continued to paint the wall, the blue colour he loved. He also remembered it was Yuki's favourie colour. His face blushed red when he remembered the day on the rooftop...
He then suddenly Okashii had been watching him.
Oh crap...
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am

Okashii frowned as soon as Tomix had turned his back, confusion evident before he let the emotion move off his face. It seemed as though Tomix didn't really want him around right now - for what reason he didn't know - but it was almost as though he was going to tell him to go away. Are we even friends? Okashii had never had to worry about friends before - they always seemed to flock to him because of his charismatic attitude - but what if Tomix didn't want to be his friend? The thought was a strange one, and if it was the case he didn't know what he'd do having never faced the situation before where someone didn't like him.

"Tomix, are we friends?" Never one to beat around the bush Okashii asked the question outright, not thinking it through before bearing his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:36 am

For a while, Tomix continued to work on his painting, trying to concentrate on it, and not his feelings...or Yuki. He was snapped out of this when Okashii asked ifthey were friends. He put down his paintbrush.
"Of couse we're friends. The reason I seemed a bit...against...you watching me paint was because I always feel like people might...make fun of me."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 am

He looked aghast when Tomix even only slightly implied that he might make fun of him when he painted.

"I would never, ever, ever, ever times a gabillion, do that." His face was completely sincere - but he was also relieved that Tomix thought they were friends. Yay, friends, woo! He then pulled himself out of his thoughts to look back at the arrancar opposite him with big, blue eyes.

"When you paint you can express your true feelings - something you can't always do with simple words. I always like to express my feelings - even if those feelings aren't always good..."

He frowned in confusion as though he had confused himself with his simple, non-confusing words. However, it was just because he liked to give off the impression of stupidity, even though he wasn't actually stupid. This contradicted his statement to Tomix, but it was ok because he hadn't shown the arrancar his intelligent side so there was absolutely no way he would be able to pick him up on it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:26 am

Tomix sighed in relief when Okashii said he wouldn't make fun of his painting.
"Good, That's another person...uh...who likes the unusual stuff I do."
He continued painting, finalliy finihing a wall. He went over to a next one, and worked on that. He smiled at Okashii.
"That's true. Recently, I had to show my feelings to someone.." He wouldn't say anymore, though his ears were red.
Okashii liked to act a little stupid, but Tomix knew he was pretty smart.
"Do you do stuff, like, anything like this?"
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am

Okashii didn't miss the red ears when he said that he had to show feelings to someone, and he felt the smirk spread across his face.

"Ooh, Tomix has a crush. I should meet her sometime - or him; I won't judge." He laughed at his own 'joke'

"Is it the same person who likes the 'unusual' stuff you do as well?" When Tomix asked his next question Okashii had to think for a moment, a finger lightly tapping his chin in thought as an intense look of concentration passed over his face - a look far too intense for just thinking about hobbies.

"Well, I like... to draw... with a pencil. And I also like playing the piano - though that one isn't that unusual. But while we're on unusual things you like doing - if of course that's what we're talking about - I also sometimes like to play pretend!" There was no tone in his voice to even suggest whether he was kidding or not - but knowing Okashii most people would think that it was obvious he was joking - it was the kind of joke he'd say. However, his face appeared dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

Tomix smiled shly when he said he had a crush.
I can't tell him I like Yuki...
"Um..Uh...It IS a girl."
He laughed a tiny bit.
"Well, she does like the things I do. I told her, and showed he somthing I wrote about her." He was smiling again, though his red ears were back.
"I like the piano; but I could never be able to play it. I can play the violin."
Tomix raised an eyebrow when he said he liked to play pretend, so he let it slide.

He continued to paint the second wall of his room, moving his bookcase to get behind. A book slipped out, and Tomix grabbed it with a startled look. As though nothing had happened, he went back to painting.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 am

"Oh, a girrrrl? Does this girl have a name?" He drew out his letter 'r' in the word girl - he was actually quite curious, though he didn't show it too much. Jumping slightly on the bed in excitement, though still sitting down, he listened to Tomix as he said that he could play the violin.

"That's heaps good! I wish I could play the violin... Maybe you could teach me, and I'll teach you piano?" In his head it was an ideal set-up. He noticed the raised eyebrow from Tomix, and the lack of comment on his favourite pass-time and a great idea struck him. If Tomix didn't care about him liking to play pretend then maybe he'd like to play one time as well! Two people always made it more fun then if it was just him!

"Maybe we can play pretend some time Tomix - it's so fun! You don't need to be restrained by the restrictions of your usual personality because you can be whoever you want to be!" He saw the book that Tomix managed to catch, and his eyes went wider.

"Wow! That catch was, like, ninja!"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 am

Tomix's face burned a little redder when Okashii inquired deeper.
"Oh, I'm sure you'll find out in due time..." He couldn't resist slipping a smile.
He continued painting, and he smiled at the suggestion.
"Sure! I could teach you the violin. I'm a bit rusty at it, I haven't played in ages."

Tomix was still not sure if Okashii was jokingabout playing pretend...and it was kinda giving him a creeped out feeling. He smiled all the same anyway.
"Maybe sometime I will."

The main reason he had caught the book was because it was his poetry book, and he didn't like to show anyone.
"Uh...Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 am

(OOC: Guess what, I play the violin in rl Very Happy)

Okashii frowned slightly before smiling again - if Tomix said he'd find out later then he would wait until later, but it was very exciting, and he could hardly wait for Tomix to reveal the secret. he beamed when Tomix agreed with his suggestion about learning the violin - it was something he had always wanted to do but never did because he was too lazy.

"That would be great! We can start it later." He noticeed how Tomix seemed less then enthused with playing pretend with him, and so he wisely decided to drop the subject; it didn't matter anyway because he had already found someone to play with him - some weird girl who he didn't know the name of.

"Are you going to paint a picture on the walls as well?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 am

(OOC: Me too. I never took a lesson either XD)
Tomix continued to paint on the wall, almost finishing the second wall. He was still wondering how he'll tell Okashii that he wanted to date Yuki.
"Yeah, I'll start teaching ya whenever you want." His smile returned.

He finished the second wall, and moved over to his closet door. He put away the blue paint, and brought out a paint of purple. He began painting the doors purple.

"I might paint a picture, I was thinking about it."
Well, he couldn't paint a picture of Yuki. Okashii would flip out and it would look just plain weird.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 am

(OOC: That's cool XD I took lessons for a little while, but I lost interest in it and quit, but I still play it along with a few other instruments XD)

Okashii sat in silence - something completely rare for him - while Tomix almost finished the second wall, wondering about the colour scheme. He personally had nothing against blue and purple - in fact he found them extremely pleasant - but they were just... odd colours to chose; they actually reminded him a little of Yuki, as blue and purple had always been her favourite colours. What are you doing? He couldn't remember the last time he had reflected on his long gone past, so it was strange to do it now.

"A picture would look great - have you thought about what picture to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 am

Tomix finished one door of the closet, and began to work on the second door. His mind was thinking, what kind of picture should I do? As he completed the second door of the closet, he slipped the purple brush back into the can. He reached for the blue brush, and almost didn't hear Okashii ask his question.
"I don't really know..."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 am

"Maybe you could paint a picture of an animal... Like a lion!" Okashii really liked lions, but that wasn't why he said that particular animal; lions were strong, fierce and extremely brave, but they were also noble and majestic creatures - the King of the jungle - and he felt that would be an extremely good image to look at every day, to motivate and inspire with the fight against the espada.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 am

A smile came to Tomix's face: He could paint a bird!
"I could paint a bird...I love birds..."
With this thought in mind, he pulled out a black can on paint, and began to paint a large raven, with a dark wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)   Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar of Painting!? (Open to Kurosu, no fighting)
Page 1 of 1