Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new lieutenant (Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

The new lieutenant (Kira) Empty
PostSubject: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am

Bleh...I'm a lieutenant now, and it's probably going to be a pain Emiko thought to herself as she stared up at the ceiling. Recently, the girl had become the lieutenant of squad three; of course, she had achieved bankai, so she always thought of herself as a shoe-in for a lieutenant position, when it became available. Of course...I didn't want a lieutenant position, so much paperwork comes with it she thought to herself.

She hadn't received too much paperwork, considering she had just become the lieutenant, but she knew it was coming soon. "I suppose...I should go and meet with my new captain, shouldn't I?" she thought to herself, standing up and out of the chair she had been sitting in. It was still pretty early in the day, but she didn't have too much to do at the moment, so she might as well meet her captain while she had the chance to do so. She didn't know a ton about Kira, since she previously didn't care too much about who her lieutenant was; in her opinion, it was the captain that mattered.

As she walked towards the direction of his office, she thought about what she had heard of him. He seemed like a decent fellow, from what she heard; though she hadn't inquired too much, so her information could be a bit off. Wonder what he's going to think of having someone who looks like she's fourteen as his captain? she asked herself, stopping in front of the door and taking a deep breath before knocking. "Captain Kira? It's your new lieutenant, Emiko."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 am

In his office Kira was sitting in front of a pile of growing paper work. He had only been captain of the squad a couple days and he already had two stacks. The blond sighed lightly at the paper work. And put his writing utensil down on his tan colored wooden desk. As footsteps could be heard coming up the hallway. It sounded like a group of people from what Kira could hear through the door. Izu made a face at the door slightly when he heard the words squad three captain mention. He was now the squad three captain which meant they were talking about him. The blond then hoped the squad members weren’t talking bad about him behind his back again. When he was still a vice captain the squad members had started to doubt him not to long after Captain Ichimaru's departure.

They started to trust him more as time went on , but still things could change. Because he was in a knew position and no one knew his banaki. They knew he had one because he was a captain , but that was all. After the voices dyed down he picked up his writing utensil again and began filling out paper work again. He wrote: Mission 415 recon mission to the human world to aid squad five members report. Mission participates report mission was success and that the gang of hollows have been taken care of. When he was finished writing he put it in the finished stack and grabbed other. After reading the new sheet in front of him over he wrote: Mission 7678 scouting mission human world still in progress. No report bad yet from participates.

As he placed that paper with the others a set of footsteps could heard echoing the hallway again. Kira started at the door when the foot steps seemed to stop out said his door. He then heard a female voice say Captain Kira followed by her telling him her named and that she was his vice captain. The blond then put his writing utensil down again before getting up from his desk to answer the door. Some captain would just sit at there desk and say come in. But Kira had been sitting in the chair for hours so he really needed to get up. When he reached the door he opened it and saw a girl that looked about fourteen in age. Kira blinked at her couples times before speaking. " Hello...." he paused after speaking wondered if should invited her in. He deiced it was best so, he could get to know his vice captain. " You can come in" he said in calm tone as he stepped to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am

Much like herself, Kira had only been in his position for a few days. Unlike her, however, he had time to get used to being in a high position; she hadn't. Previously, before becoming the lieutenant/vice captain for squad three, she had been a seated officer of squad three. No one really knew it, but during her time as a seated shinigami in squad three, she had managed to achieve bankai; so far, she hadn't fought anyone who was strong enough for her to use it on. Unfortunately, her thinking was soon interrupted as she heard footsteps approaching her from the other side of the door and, a minute later, the door opened to reveal a blond male standing before her. She couldn't help but frown a little as she looked up at him; he was so much taller than her...then again, almost everyone in the Gotei 13 was.

He invited her inside and she gave him a nod, along with a smile. Usually, she wasn't so polite to people, but he was going to be her captain and, as such, she should be polite to him. Despite what the other members of squad three thought, she trusted him; it wasn't his fault he had been tricked by Gin so easily. Of course, considering Gin had been conspiring with another Captain, it wouldn't have been easy to be able to spot what was going on. At the time, she had been in squad three too, and never really trusted Gin. He always had a creepy smile on his face; personally, she always thought he had his eyes almost closed like that due to the fact that he always stared at women. Of course, he probably didn't, but that was just what she thought.

"Thank you, Captain Kira," she stated as she walked inside of his office; she almost instantly glanced at his desk and couldn't help but let a smirk get onto her face. "I can't really say I'm going to enjoy the paperwork that's going to come with the job, but...eh, I'll probably get over it, hopefully," she spoke again; once she was in his office, she turned around and faced him. "So, I hear you were Gin's Vice Captain when he betrayed the Soul Society? Mind telling me if he was as creepy as he looked?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

When the girl was fully into his office he shut the door to the room. Some more footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. But the blond ignored them this time , because he had company. So , it would rude to randomly stare at the door when they were talking to you. After the door the foot steps dyed away again he heard the girl speak. First she thanks him for letting her in the office. " Your Welcome" he said in a calm tone before walking over to his desk. That had about three stacks of paper working sitting on it. The new vice captain obviously noticed all the stacks because she brought it up.

And told him that she didn’t think she would enjoy paperwork. Kira didn’t enjoy it either , he figured most people probably felt the same way. Then the girl then stated that she probably get over it hopefully. " You'll get used to it even though you still won't enjoy it. " he continued in the same bored tone before letting go a small sigh. Kira then looked away from her for a moment but her next words brought his eyes to her again. She had brought up his first captain he served under as a vice captain Ichimaru Gin. Kira remained slight for a couple minutes to analyze what she said about him.

The girl had sort of asked in he was Gin's vice captain at the time he betray the soul society. She also asked if he was as creepy as he looked. " Hai I was. " he said calmly while wondering how he should answer he second question about the silver haired man. " He was pretty calm for the most part i guess. He was hard to read though. " he explained in a calm tone. While now wondering if that answered he questions. Because he had no others ideas on how to explain him.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"I suppose I will," Emiko agreed, after he had spoken about what she said about the paperwork. It didn't seem particularly exciting and she could see herself not being in too many fights in the future. Wonder if people walk past the door to the captain's office all the time? she asked herself as footsteps passed by the door that had just been closed; she then wondered if the same would hold true for her room/office. Better not happen near my office...unlike Captain Kira, I'll kick the snot out of anyone who makes noise when I'm busy working or sleeping the Vice Captain thought to herself.

"Calm and hard to read...now that I think about it, that's true. I mean, no one had any idea what he was planning, so I suppose he would have to be hard to read to have pulled it off," Emiko paused in speaking as her mind wandered; she began to think about what all Vice Captains did. What she imagined they did was basically just attend Vice Captain meetings and deal with some paperwork; she decided that, eventually, she would have to ask her new captain what they did. Of course...he's new at his job too, so he probably doesn't have that much idea what he himself should do she reminded herself.

"So, since you were the Vice Captain of this squad before me, I suppose you would know this. What is my duty as the Vice Captain of squad three?" She decided to ask him her question, and then went silent. As she waited for a response, the girl's eyes began to wander over the walls. She did have more questions about Gin, like how did Kira never notice what he was doing or planning, but figured that questions like that were far too hurtful. After all, it only happened a year ago Emiko reminded herself.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Kira nodded slightly would she told him that she supposed she get used to the work. The girl's next words about Gin made him feel uncomfortable. He really wished she would stop reminding off what had happened. Even though he was feeling that way he tried to hide it as best as he could. Hoping she wouldn’t ask him about if she noticed. Because he did not want to explain his feelings to a person he just met. Sure she was his vice captain and they were suppose have some kind of bond but he had no intent to share personal feelings. He rarely did that with people he knew. So. why start with someone that you knew nothing about.

" Yeah probably" he replied in calm tone while trying not to sound stressed. After speaking he sat done behind his desk. And moved a couple stacks of paper to the side , so he could see the girl while he sat there. For a couple moments they girl looked like she was stuck in some trance. Kira watched he quietly figuring that she was probably trying to deiced what to say next. If that was the case he hoped that she wouldn't come out with any more questions about Gin. The blond was already feeling stressed out and depressed so, he didn’t need anything making it worse.

Izuru was glad the girls next words weren’t about Captain Ichimaru. But , inside she asked a difficult question that had an answer that was hard to explain. Before answering he wondered if it was a normal thing for her to ask such hard questions." Well when I was vice captain I did paper for the squad. And you also pretty much help the captain with stuff when they needed. Sometimes you even follow them places. " He told in a bored tone while hoping that he had explained it well enough for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Emiko could tell that Kira was getting uncomfortable with her; she chided herself, mentally of course, for starting off on the wrong foot with her captain already. Like Kira, she knew that they were supposed to have a bond of some sort, and she had probably already ruined that. I should apologize for that soon enough...after all, I have sensitive subjects too. I don't want to talk to anyone about Kai. Why should it be any different for Captain Izuru for Gin? I'm sure they had some form of friendship Emiko thought to herself, letting off a sigh at that thought; she should get to what he had said first, before deciding to apologize to him about what she had said previously to him.

"So....you basically act like a captain except you're not a captain?" Emiko decided to joke, though a smile wasn't on her face; it was more of dry humor, at best. "Kidding. Still, it sounds pretty...boring. Paperwork is the only thing that they do full-time? I don't have to worship the ground you walk on, do I? Because some lieutenants do that to their captains," Emiko paused when she realized that she was rambling; rambling was never good in her opinion. Ugh...I'm probably just making him more and more uncomfortable she thought to herself; she decided to go with her apology now and save some face.

"Also...sorry for asking about the former captain. I know there are some things that one shouldn't ask about, and that was probably one of them. Don't let it affect our captain-lieutenant relationship...please." the girl was obviously not used to saying please, as indicated by the pause before she said it. Now I can only hope he accepts the apology she told herself, her gaze on the man. [i]He is new to this captain thing, so I shouldn't blame him for being confused about what to tell me, but...I think he'll make a decent captain[i] the girl thought to herself once more.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 am

Kira remained silent as the girl went into thinking mode again. While he waited he took one of the papers from the stakes. And wrote down Mission report 3344 human world small hollow elimination was a success all members returned safely. After writing that he put it in the done stack with the others and looked back over to the girl again. As she tryed to joke by saying that a vice captain was like a captain but not. Kira didn’t get so he remained silent and let her continue to speak. The female vice captain then asked is paper was the only thing they did full time. Followed by words that made the blond go huh.

She asked him if she had to worship the ground he walked on. Because she had heard that’s what some other vice captains did. Kira thought about that statement for a couple moments . And wondered if he ever did that with Captain Ichimaru. " We on missions to and then we file our own reports as well." he said in a calm tone as he pulled another paper in front of him. '' And as the for the worshiping thing I don't really thinks that’s necessary." He said sounding kind of confused about it.

Next the girl apologized to him for asking about his former captain. After saying that she then begged for it not to affect their captain and vice captain relation ship. Kira blinked at her a couples times not expecting her to apologize. " Its ok don't worry about it , and are relationship will be fine." He said in a bored tone before sighing slightly. Before writing Mission test shingami academy 11 successful all students came back unharmed on the paper in front of him. Kira stared at the paper for a moment and remember when he was in school and how he did this type of mission. When Ichimaru Taichou appeared in his mind he put the paper in the done stack.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

He sounds...bored Emiko couldn't help but think to herself as she listened to what he said last. She was glad that she didn't have to worship the ground he walked on, which she considered would be something stupid to do. Filing reports sounded a lot like paperwork but she figured that, being a lieutenant, it would be impossible to not file any paperwork. "You sound kind of bored, Kira. I thought a captain's life might be a bit more exciting," Emiko decided to comment; after she spoke, she wondered briefly about all the reports he was writing down before dismissing it from her mind. It wasn't all that important to ask about, after all.

She thought about a subject that would be safe to talk about and was able to think of one. "Since we're going to be getting to know each other...I suppose we should start right now, if this question isn't too personal. What was your life as a human like?" she questioned of him. She didn't know how personal that question was to the man, since people considered plenty of different things personal, depending on who they are. She didn't think him asking about her human life would be too personal, except if he asked about Kai eventually.

"If that question's a bit too...personal, then sorry," Emiko briefly realized she seemed to be apologizing a lot today, and couldn't help but let out a sigh at that thought. Normally, she didn't apologize too much, but she decided to play it safe while she was around her captain. "It's just...well, like I said, we should learn more about each other since I'm your lieutenant and you're my captain," she explained with a shrug of her shoulders. Not the best explanation in the world, sure, but oh well she thought to herself. "If you want me to, I can talk about my life as a human first."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 am

Kira blinked at the girl a couple times when she pointed out that he sounded bored. People that knew him would have know he always sounded like that. But , she didn’t so he wasn’t really going to get mad at her for it. But, he was still kinds of surprised that she had mention it too. Most people he knew would just ignore it and keeping talking to him. " I’m fine" he said calmly as he put his pen down for a break from the paper work again. Next the girl asked him a question to which he had no clue what to say. It was a question where he had no answer at all to. Some shingami remembered what there human lives were likes. But it was a extremely rare thing and normally no one really knew barely any of it.

Kira was one of those people who knew nothing of his human life. The farthest into his passed he remembered was his parents and the rukon." I don't really know the answer to that I’m sorry.” He told in bored tone with a soft sigh. She then explained the reason behind her question to him as well saying something about it being to personal. Kira didn’t really consider it personal because he knew nothing about it. Finally the girl offered to talk about her human life. The blond was surprised to know that she even remembered it. He then wondered if it was fair for her to share her when he couldn’t share one back. " If you feel comfortable you can sure.” He told her in the same calm tone wondering if she would still share seeing that she knew now that he didn’t know about his human life.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 pm

The lieutenant of squad three was, honestly, surprised that the male hadn't revealed anything to her. She realized some people didn't want to reveal what their life was like before the Seireitei; heck, most people didn't even remember. It was only with luck that she had managed to piece together information from Tokyo, using the town's archives as a guide. Reading about Tokyo back then, and about her own family, had caused her old memories to resurface. She wasn't really sure if that was a rare thing or not, memory resurfacing after reading about your past, but could only assume it was, since no one else she knew remembered what life had been like before going to the Soul Society. Even Kai hadn't remembered what his life before the Soul Society had been like.

"Where to start...hm, well, there's a lot to tell, so I'll just give you the short version. I had a happy life with mother and father, then mother died giving birth to a new baby. I hated the baby and ended up killing it, though the police never were able to find out what happened to it. Father couldn't handle both of these events and killed himself. One night in Tokyo, a hollow tried to attack me, and a shinigami stopped it. As the man tried to sheath his sword, I threw myself upon it...and, obviously, I ended up here. The rest of the story is pretty generic to say the least; I wasn't too remarkable at the academy, though I was a cut above the rest. I transferred from one squad to another and ended up here. You know the rest, I stayed in this squad and, when the lieutenant spot opened, I took it." Emiko went silent after saying all this. She spoke with a detached tone of voice and had decided to omit Kai out of it. Kira didn't need to know about a boy that had been her crush.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Kira blinked a couples when the girl mention something about killing a baby. The blond was surprised to hear that coming from the girls mouth. From the girls small size she didn’t look like the time to do something like that. The killing the girl claimed to have happen was for such a pety reason. That was not under the control of the poor victim she had killed. The girl then went on to tell about more death and how her father killed himself. From the sound of it the girl had a pretty tough passed life. What puzzled the blond was the part about her killing a innocent life. He wondered why she had not become a hollow when she died.

The vice captain then went on to tell him that she had saved a shingami. Which probably redeemed herself and got her here in the soul society when she died instead of hueco mundo. After that the girl went on to slightly explain her life once she was in the soul society. Kira wasn’t really sure what to say to the girl. In fact he was pretty surprised she was able to find out all that information about herself. It made him wonder if there was any info on his parents and him back in the human world. He highly doubted that would be true so he deiced to stop considering it.

" Wow. Very eventful" he replied in a calm tone. The blond would have said more , but he wasn’t sure what else to say. And he didn’t want to come of as judgmental and noisy.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Emiko was silent when all he said was that her story was eventful. It has to take a truckload of explosives for this guy to even blink an eye... she thought to herself, just standing there, obviously expecting him to say more than just that. "...Well?" she finally said when it didn't seem like he was going to ask anything. She wndered if he had been like this while he had been a lieutenant and, if so, how Captain Gin had dealt with it. She couldn't imagine it being easy talking to Kira, if he were this non-prying all the time. Honestly, she didn't mind if he pried or not; she had brought it up, after all, so why would she object if he asked any questions about what she had just said?

She let off a sigh as she stared at the man; she again expected him to say something, now that she had pointed it out. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to keep patient for longer than two or three seconds before she spoke. "Look, I can tell you have plenty of questions to ask me, so go ahead, ask them. If I didn't want you asking about it, then I never would have mentioned it, okay? So, stop this non-prying act and ask some questions," Emiko said to the captain, then paused as she realized how demanding that sounded. He was her captain, so she obviously shouldn't say such things in such a demanding tone. "Err...please." she added just a moment later, a sheepish look on her face at having spoken to her captain like he was a subordinate, or as if he was the same rank as her.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Kira blinked at the girl a couples times when had a outburst. Alot of captains would say right away that you shouldn’t speak to your captain that way. Most of when would even get pissed off and yell back. Kira was never really into yelling unless something really set him off. Like the time when Momo attacked Captain Ichimaru. He had yelled because she had continues yelled at him to move. So , it was his only choice to yell back and try to calm her , because talking wouldn’t get through to her. This wasn’t one of those times were he would flip out like that. The girl had not continued to scream on a continues streak so there was so need to yell back her.

But he figured he probably correct her slightly so, she would think she could always do it. He was after all her captain and the higher rank. But the problem was he had to figure it out had to say it to her without sounding like an ass. Some captains just did that without any remorse. He wanted to get it out in a cool and calm way like Ichimaru Taichou used to do." First of all I'd watch the tone. Some Captains will flip out if they heard that. As for the questions or comments you want. I guess I’m sort of surprised he you made it to the soul society after killing an innocent baby." He finally said to her with same bored tone filling his voice.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 pm

She certainly felt like an idiot at the moment; she had just shouted at her captain, after all. She was sure that if Kira had a personality that was similar to Byakuya's, she would be on the ground right now begging for forgiveness. Speaking of Byakuya...I really don't like him. He's such a jerk to his subordinates. Back when those Ryoka invaded, I heard he even killed Renji, or almost did. I would hate to be HIS lieutenant Emiko thought to herself, nodding her head when her captain corrected her. He had a point, it wasn't the right thing to do, yelling at your captain. "Sorry Captain, I guess I just lost a bit of my self-control for a moment," she decided to say, hoping that explanation was good enough.

He then went on to say that he was surprised she had managed to get into the soul society, after killing an innocent baby; truth be told, she had been wondering why she had been allowed into the Soul Society after doing that as well. "Truth be told, I have no idea why I was let into the Soul Society after doing that...I think it's because I was so remorseful about doing it. I was stupid...Just a stupid little girl that killed a baby because she was jealous of it, I suppose the word would be," she stated, letting off a sigh. It truly was something that she regretted doing...it had ended with her life becoming a train wreck, as if it hadn't been one already. "Any other qestions?" she decided to question of him.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm

The girl then apologized to him once more for he outburst. Kira didn’t see why she had to apologized more than once. But , he wasn’t going to hold it against her because there was no reason to. And it probably made her feel a little better , so it was best to let her. " Its ok really I just thought I'd inform how some captains are." He told her a calm tone as door could be heard slamming down the hallway. Kira blinked a couple times at the sound of it. And wondered what was going on briefly before turning his full attention back toward his vice captain.

The blond then found that the girl was as confused as he was about getting into the soul society. They both seemed to be curious about the matter because of the baby issue. Kira thought about it for a moment and came with another solution. And figured maybe she had realized the error or her ways so that gave her a second chance to prove her goodness. It was a long shot , but it was a explanation to fix the confusion. next the girl asked him if he had anymore questions to ask her. Kira could really think of any ,because his question had been slightly answered before. " Not that I can think of? Do you?” he has calmly as he put a piece of paper in one of the stacks.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah, I know how some captains are Emiko decided to reply, but in her mind instead of verbally; she didn't want to say something that she was sure was obvious. Kira was new to the job of a captain, so she knew he probably wouldn't be as severe as the others, at least for the moment. Her thoughts were interrupted when a door slammed in the hallway, and a frown was on her face; she was also wondering what was going on out there. This can't be a daily occurrence, can it? the girl thought to herself, wishing that were not the case, if only to get a little shut-eye.

He didn't have any other questions for her, and then he asked if she had any more questions for him. "Well, not really; since you don't want to speak about your past before now," Emiko said to him; she respected his decision to not reveal his past, despite how curious she was about it. She cast a glance back at the door, wondering if something should be done about the noises coming from out there. "Captain Kira, should I go and find out what's going on with all of that slamming out there? It can't be too pleasant of a distraction for some people." Emiko decided to say towards Kira; she knew that if she weren't the vice captain of squad three, that she would have gone out there already and taught whoever was causing the ruckus a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Kira remained silent as the girl talked to her self in her thoughts once more. The female vice captain then noticed the door slamming he had noticed. After that the girl told him she didn’t really didn’t have any other questions for him. Because he didn’t want to talk about his past. The blond wasn't sure if she meant Ichimaru Taichou or his human life. Kira wasn’t comfortable talking about one of them all that much. But , the other one he had no clue about. Kira said nothing in response because the girl had turned her attention back to the noise in the hall. Which seemed to have turned into a bunch of yelling.

Kira sighed slightly at the ruckus and rolled his eyes. A short second later his vice captain asked if should go see what all the noise was . Along with adding how much of a displeasing distraction it was. As the yelling got louder he recognized it as a couple new recruits. Who had been fighting with each other ever since they had met. Letting go another sigh Izuru took a paper off the corner of his desk. " That would be good , give this paper to the brunette one. And let him know im transferring him to squad six. " The blond told the girl in a bored tone as he held out the paper to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant (Kira)   The new lieutenant (Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

The new lieutenant (Kira)
Page 1 of 1