Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 am

Tomix had almost completed his alchemy research. He scribbled down a few more notes. He looked over his notes. He had copied all this from his brothers Alchemy research, which was on the Philospher's Stone. He de-coded the last few lines of the notes.
TO CREATE THE RED STONE CALLED THE PHILOSHPERS STONE, PEOPLE OF SPIRITUAL OR ALCHEMICAL POWER MUST BE GIVEN UP AS EQUAL EXCHANGE. ATTEMPTING TO CREATE A STONE WITHOUT SACRIFICES WILL PULL THE NEAREST PEOPLE INTO THE SACRIFICE.
Tomix stoped writing. His eyes widened in horror.
"So...so that's what he was panning. That is why he was so strong."
Memories flashed back to his family's death. They must have had spiritual power. Scar must have been trying to create a Philospher's Stone...and he used his own family as a sacrifice...
"THAT BASTARD!" Tomix threw his notes into his desk. He threw Scar's notes into a bin, and lit it alight.
"I'm glad...I sent you to hell."

[i]Tomix stood over Scar's body. Scar was not dead, but he was close to death.
"T-Tomix...what makes you so powerful.
"Revenge. You killed everyone I cared about...Mom...Dad...Sarah...Sara....YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER!"
Scar bared his teeth.
"They were weaklings. It was all in progress. All for this."
He held out a red stone.
"This is what gives me power."
He dropped the stone, it faded away into dust.
Tomix stared at Scar.
"Go to hell...you sick bastard."
Tomix oulled out a lighter from his pocket. He flicked it once, creating a huge fire ball with Alchemy. Scar was seared so badly until his bones were gone."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Ish entered the room at this point, having decided to come by and see what Tomix was up to in his room. Ish caught a glimpse of the notes as they were consumed in the flames, and what he saw disturbed him, although he wasn't certain why. For some reason they seemed to provoke a strong memory that he couldn't quite reach. Ish decided to put the thoughts aside for the moment as he saw Tomix, allowing a smile to cross his face quickly. So, what's going on? You seem awfully serious.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 am

Tomix turned when Ish entered the room.
"Ah...hiya Ish. I...*sigh* I just finished decoding my brother's Alchemy research. He was trying to get his Alchemy stronger...stronger then my alchemy. So he tried to create the ultimate weapon of Alchemy; A Philosepher's Stone. You need to sacrifice some people of Alchemical of spiritual power...that night...when he killed my family...that's what he was doing."
Tomix sighed again.
"He was trying also to create a second stone. He was going to inject it into a powerful person or hollow, and then that person would be far more powerful. They would be called a Homonculas.Getting the stone is the hard part...but maybe it could be injected into a hollow..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am

Ish tilted his head as he heard this, realizing why it had seemed so familiar. It would seem that the secrets of the Philosopher's Stone weren't lost after all... He placed a hand on his neck, rubbing it as he spoke. Look kid, I don't know how you and your brother got a hold of this information, but I assure you it is dangerous. Unless you are willing to make the sacrifices required to create it, and live with the guilt that comes with that, I would put it away on some shelf.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Tomix understood what Ish was speaking about.
"I understand that. I would never sacrifice a person who wouldn't wished to be sacrificed. But I was thinking, what if I tried sacrificing Gillan Hollows...I could then automatically injecct the Stone into one Gillan, creating a Humonculas. We would have a new solider, and no good souls would be injured."
He took a quick breath.
"As to how my brother got the info, I'm still not sure. I only just decoded his notes."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Ish nodded. It was a good idea, to put it into a Gillian and come out with a Humonculus... unless of course it decided to oppose the group, and that could end badly. Ish was curious to see what the stone could do though, since he had never played with one when he had the chance. I agree, using Menos for a sacrifice would be beneficial to the creation of the stone. Tell me though, what would happen if you tried using it on a Vizard, like myself? Ish had no intention of doing so, but did want to know whether the Shinigami in him would have an impact.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"Well, if I injected the stone into a gillan, I dobut it would have the pwer to oppose us, as Gillan's aren't powerful enough, even in a Humonculus Form. But if injected the stone into a vizard...the power would be unimanigable. But a Stone would only last a certain amount of time, depending on the power level of a sacrifce, so If I used Gillans...I would have to inject the Stone right away..."
He took a deep breath.
"If this works, We would have a new warrior for Korosu...and that could help us hugely. I ask this of you...may I attempt this?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Ish thought about it for a moment. He had never been a fan of using sacrifices to accomplish goals. Heck, that's why he hardly ever drew Jinsei in battle. But it would certainly be helpful, and Tomix seemed truly eager. Finally, he nodded in agreement. You have my approval to go ahead with it. Heck, if it's successful, I may let you use it on me. He added the last part with a little humor, as well as a bit of seriousness. If he needed an edge for what was coming, he might have to have it used on him at some point.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Tomix sighed.
"Thank you. Bear in mind, If the situation goes awry, I'll have to kill the result of this experiment. And remember-" He looked at Ish. "I'll have to make a second Stone to use it on you."

*I'll make a thread in the forest of Menos, and I'll have to make an app for the new character.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)   The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Research (Kurosu members, friends of Tomix)
Page 1 of 1