Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)

Go down 
+3
Mukuro Rokudo
Soren Kiyomeru
Zilo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 am

(OOC: The reason Zilo is here is because of this. https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/seireitei-f21/death-is-the-end-t566-15.htm#5717 )

Zilo was slightly waking up to see the roof of the squad 4 barracks. He sat up slowly feeling the pain in his stomach. He then remembered he had just fought Kensai and won the battle. He looked back at the empty room and smiled. He wondered if Unohana was still the Captain like she always was. He said. He then thought about chiyuki and Kiyone and the last thing he had said.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Soren whom was in Unohana's office lend on the door watching Ziloas he sat up he turned from the door and sighed as he began walking out he didn't want to be bothering getting in a fight here all he needed to do was lie low and protect Konoka that is all he would do. but something made him stop in the middle of the hall and he thought about it and turned around. Zilo...your a overconfident stupid fool...I mean what in the hell was that about?! Soren glared at him wanting to punch him in the stomach and Soren sighed. Whatever Kensai gone I might have failed my mission partially...anyways I better get out of here I don't want to be fought against it might ruin your recovery...as well as if I am caught i might have to kill somone especially Byakuya...he didn't trust me...ah well whats over is over just do me a favor will you and stop dying everytime you fight I won't be there to save you all the time...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Zilo looked over at Soren and smiled a little bit. "Sorry for dragging you into this but i had to stop him from destroying the S.S." He said as he looked at the ceiling and said something he didn't even think about saying. "Now you and Konoka can actually live in piece and if any Captain or member comes after you two i will deal with them quickly." This was the first time that Soren heard Zilo actually care about konoka and soren. He would always say yeah whatever but now he was offering to help soren. He had already went rouge once and if it was to protect his best friend and the women he loved he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Soren sighed and looked at him. ...yes..but Zilo....Kensai isn't dead...he is just regaining power....have you heard about my mission? Soren figuring he hadn't looked at him and sighed. Zil I need you to fight me next time Kensai invades....and we are each going to give it all we have...then we are going and attack kensaiin the middle of the confusion...not kill him unless we have to...I don't want anyone to die this time around... Soren spoke and he sighed. But thank you for watching out for Konoka and I but you must realize I will be fine...
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm

A man was walking down the street in a black robe, this man was known as a rogue and was known as the Former 6th Division Captain. The man walked past the Fourth Division Barrack as he over heard the 2 talking. The man walked up to the barrack, the man stood in front of the door as he smirked.

The man opened the door to see a boy with a hole in his stomach, "You seem hurt." said the man stating the obvious, the man pulled off his robe. Under the robe was a man in a captain's robe, The man looked down at Zilo and asked. "Did Kensai betray the Soul Society?" The man asked. The man use to be with Kensai before his betrayal.

The man use to be the Lt. of Captain Ginrei, till his tragic incident. Ginrei was killed and the man was promoted. Even though the man was captain for only 5 days he still kept the robe, "Kensai, He is a dangerous person, you guys must get ready for his invasion." said The man. "I am Blade, ex captain of the 6th division." said Blade. "I have been travelling around this world for clues on the next invasion. " said Blade. Blade then looked at Zilo and asked "Its almost time.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm

By the time Shunsui had heard that Zilo had already fought Kensai and won, he was really bummed out. He had actually started training and trying hard in preparation for battle, but Zilo had already ended it. All in all though, he was happy. Happy that Kensai was defeated and that Zilo was ok. He walked into Zilo's recovery room smiling with his eyes closed and holding a bottle of sake. "Alright Zilo, time to celebrate!" he exclaimed before opening his eyes and seeing he wasn't alone. He saw Soren standing there as well as a person he did not know. "Hmmmm, Soren, what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Zilo looked over at Shunsui and started to stand up he was on his feet and standing there. he had a wrap around his stomach and wrap covering his who9le right side. He couldn't move his right arm very well let alone stretch his right side. He couldn't do much with all that damage. He walked over and simply tossed his shinigami top over him. He walked over to Shunsui. "Where shall we go?" he said with a smile on his face. He turned back and looked at the ex division 6 captain. "Yes it will be soon." all of the sudden Zilo started to fall and he said as he fell. "Damn i pushed myself to much after just fighting." He said with a smile as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Fate was something that shows the future, the future of the Soul Society doesn't look bright. Blade was trying to give a warning before the day of destruction happens, when they made their choice to ignore Blade .Blade looked in to the sky, "I was told to warn you before the soul society came to the end." said Blade, a slight smirk was made on Blade's fate as he looked up on to the ceiling, "It is going to be hard for you guys, but so be it." said Blade as he smashed his cane on to the ground, a loud bang was made as a black spark appeared.Blade has vanished out of thin air, leaving no trace of evidence was left behind that can prove that Blade came back to the Seirentei..They only thing they can use to prove Blade existed was their eyes. Anyways no one would believe it.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Walking through the hallsof the fourth divisions hospital. Kiyone and Isane walked together through the hospital rooms. Today since Kiyone was finished with her assighnments Ukitake had let her help out Isane. Kiyone looked up at her older sister and asked,so who's your patient for the day Nii-chan? The tall lieutenant of squad four flipped through a note pad and her eyes widened slightly. Knowing that Kiyone cared deeply for the man she sighed softly and bit her lower lip.Kiyone-San our patient today is Zilo lieutenant of squad eight. Kiyone he's alright all we gotta do is patch him up and heal his wounds then he'll be perfectly fine you hear? Isane said as she saw Kiyone's eyes grow worried. Isane gave her sister a small smile then walked inside the room with Kiyone walking behind.hello Zilo i'm glad that you are feeling a bit better.. All I'm going to do is give you new bandages and heal up the rest of the badly bruised areas that cause you the most pain then after that you'll be pretty much back to your old selfIsane smiles a bit and nods towards Kiyone who was standing behind her.Kiyone-San are you ready?Kiyone nodded once as she held a box of clean bandages. She gives a small smile to her sister. And gives the same smile to Zilo.Isane then nodded towards Soren and Shunsui, letting them know that they don't have to go anywhere. Isane then checked off a few notes and waited to see zilo's reaction and movements so she could get a better chance to find the still wounded areas in his body that absolutely needed to be patched up.Kiyone simply waited for Isane to give the word, her gaze still worried.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Zilo stood straight up hearing that he was being checked up on it woke him up from being knocked out and passing out onto the floor. He stood up straight and turned around and smiled at Kiyone and Isane. "No need to worry i am completely fine." He said as he stood tehre walking around. though he didn't let anyone se ehim not move his whole right body at all. He hed that from them so they knew his right side was still fucked up pretty bad and he didn't bend down either knowing there was something wrong there. He decided to sti down after tireing himself like that when he did the bandages around his stomach became bloody.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Kenpachi was not a happy camper. He had finally herd about a strong oppenet that might be comeing. He had been estatic and now he was going to see the person who had beat him to the punch. It was agravating and if it wasnt for someone contacting himhe wouldnt be visiting the twerp at all. An angry glare was upon his face as he enter the room. "This is it." Was all he said not to anyone in the room but to someone who had been following him in a solid black cloak the entire time with the hood drawn and sleeves together in front no features could be made out of this person.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Majeh was the man in the cloak. Upon hearing of his return to the soul society majeh payed a visit to kenpachi. An old freind would be the best term. Kenpachi's brute strength vs whatever majeh could make with his shadows. They were old sparing partners so when majeh asked about zilo kenpachi agreed to show him the way to where he was staying.

The cloak was simply majeh's shadows not an actually cloak so just like shadows it slid away and up in to majeh's sleeves. "Zilo....." Majeh began and then stopped. Makeing a dodgeball out of shadows he whipped it at zilo. "WHAT THE HELL MAN? NOW YOU DONT EVEN LET YOUR FREINDS HELP YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Zilo pulled out hsi Zanpaktou quickly and blocked the Shadow flieing deep into the wall amkeing a crater. The wall itself had fallen he had went into 4 different rooms before he stopped he was laying on the ground and looking up at the ceiling. all his wounds had re opened and everything was going black for a second. He tried to fight the pain and smiled it was lovely but just a little too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Kiyone watched Zilo limp around not moving his right side at all. And when his bandages became wet with his blood. She walked over to him. And lightly pushed him back on the bed but before she could start the healing process she watched zilo bust through four walls his wounds reopened.Kiyone's expression turned pissed and she was about to aim a kick to the vizard's balls but was stopped by Isane.Bakudo 61 rekujokuro six bars of light brought the vizard to a hault. Though judging by his spiritual energy it would only work for at least 10 minutes.Isane then narrowed her eyes slightly. what the hell do you think you're doing?! she asked as Kiyone was already at Zilo's side..Zilo-kun this is gonna hurt a but but you'll be fine after this..Kiyone Lightly peeled off the bandages, taking her gloves off she placed a hand over his bleeding wounds. She murmured,kekatsu.. and a blue sphere spread over the gashes, a few moments later his gashes where closed once more, immediantly stopping the bleeding and the pained areas through his back, only a few white scars remained. This was good it meant that he didn't need the bandages after all. Kiyone paled slightly and she smiled Kiyone then continued, focusing more of her energy into the healing spell making the sphere wider and more powerful spreading on the rest of his right side. The damaged skin and muscles where instantly healed,any broken limbs repaired. Only a few bruises remained. Kiyone slumped back against the wall, exhausted and slightly weakened.Isane then flash stepped to Zilo and Kiyone. Helping her younger sister to her feet. Isane looked at zilo.feeling better now?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Majeh ignored the light bars keeping him from moving. In order to use his powers it did not require movement. Moving just his eyes majeh could see a nice big shadow between kenpachi who was about a step away from the wall behind him. However due to his size it was more then enough Useing the shadows under his clothing he expanded them till he was completely surrounded in shadows. Then in a flash the shadows were gone andmajeh stepped out from behind kenpachi. "Dont do that again woman i am more then strong enough to kill you and i wont hesitate to if you but your nose into my conversation." Majeh then just stared at zilo awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Zilo sat up slowly feeling a little bit beter. He pulled his blade up with him he stood there starring at majeh and smiled. "you know that was so uncalled for you do know that right? i mean you didn;t have to go and shove me through four walls in a hospital because i was just out of a fight but still i think your right i should have told my friends but i told kiyone i might be dieing but she doesn't know you and she was promised not to tell anyone i didn't want anyone to worry about me majeh." He said he noticed something he had stopped bleeding. but when he stretched his whole side went with pain as he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Isane watched Zilo fall to the ground and sighed, kiyone had missed a spot. Isane gently laid the unconcious Kiyone gently on the ground while pressing a palm to zilo's side. Te blue sphere completely healing all of the places that Kiyone's healing spell didn't catch. After she was done she was certain that Zilo would he alrigt now. Kiyone then helped Zilo up while picking up Her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 am

Soren sighed and knowing he shouldn't be involved in this mess anymore turned around noted Kiyone, Majeh, and Zaraki. His Captain flying out when he turned around similar to a cape and his reiryoku toned down and he sighed. Zilo...Don't fret about me and Konoka I will take care of both of them...I don't need your help... Soren's voice seemed be returning to a cold distant feeling and he stepped out in front of Kiyone and sighed. ...You have my promise that he will be alright...I won't let him die... Not caring about the other two he walked out of the nurses office and He watched all of them stand over their savior...while Soren was being forgotten it didn't bug him much be leaving was his best choice now.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 am

Majeh grinned. "Who said i was worried about you? After all werent you suppose to be doing this all to protect a girl? Did you consider her feelings if you died? I already had this conversation with you at the vizard base zilo do not make me repeat myself." Despite his words majeh knew zilo would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)   Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in his old barrack (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1