Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)

Go down 
+10
Retsu Unohana
Rukia Kuchiki
Hasuhana
Koori Yuki
Rangiku Matsumoto
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Soren Kiyomeru
Shunsui Kyoraku
Momo Hinamori~
Jūshirō Ukitake
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Being slightly nervous the white haired man walked back and forth, a party had been prepared and everyone had been notified everyone was welcome who had time that is, being used to walking now as he had regained some of his strength, Ukitake had walked so much when he was worried about a lot of things concerning the party mainly but also whatever Soren told him, he could not have both he knew that, what did he desire? he was unsure, he watched Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentarō Kotsubaki and a lot of other lower seat shinigami prepare the party, putting up candle`s Plant`s and watching the lake of Ugendō's garden that was filled with rare carp`s, Kiyone had also prepared several orchids planted around the garden in many diffrent color`s being mainly white, but also indigo etc.

There where candles floating on the lake as well as a small bridge crossing the lake and a small isle connecting trough the bridge, there was also Ukitake`s Bonsai collection on display, It was starting to get slightly dark, as the sun was setting it would be a long night Ukitake though, he sat down on a long table with a few candle`s ontop, he tried to write a novel, but seemed to lack the inspiration at the moment, he watched the table get filled with good`s now the only thing missing was the quests, a few where coming he shook their hands and smiled at their shocked expression`s not amused but confused, what did Soren say to these people?

((Hell butterfly Message sent to all shinigami:))

Captain Soren Kiyomeru is inviting every and all shinigami who do have time to come from 12 April 6PM to late into the night

Its a suprise party, we offer drink`s include Sake, Wine, great food Fish, Sallad, etc and fireworks trough the night, At the 13 division Back Garden`s, enjoy your stay!

P.S. The truth shall be revealed

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Momo Hinamori received the party invite just as she was finished with her work. Her eyes widened slightly and she smiled.so Captain Kiyomeru is hosting a party in the thirteenth division..this'll be fun! she thought while walking into the fourth division's kitchen to bake.

Momo knocked lightly on the thirteenth division's door with one hand holding a beautifully decorated chocolate cake for the party.she then saw Ukitake watch his former squad set up and she smiled.Hello Captain Ukitake! its nice to see you are you helping set up the party if so where should i put the cake? hinamori asked not caring if ukitake was no longer a captain. After all, She still respected the man.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Being totally caught up in the preparation of the party, Ukitake heard a familiar voice he turned around and saw Momo carrying a cake, at first his eyes widened slightly but a smile soon crossed his face as he stepped closer to the Vice captain, he was a bit suprised that she was not suprised to see him walking around like he did, he assumed she did not know that just less than a week ago almost everyone though him dead and yet here he was feeling better than ever, he waved his hand back to Hinamori ahh Hinamori good to see you, uh put it on the table right over there He pointed at the table filled with all sort`s of delicacy. you really should not have bothered to bake a cake, we are never going to be able to eat all this food and it would be a pity to let your cake be ruined Ukitake gazed at Hinamori with some concern yet a small smile crossing his lips, she really was such a dear cute inicent girl, too bad she had to get involved with Aizen like that... she did not diserve any of it, Ukitake wanted to support her since he knew she must have gone through some tough situation`s alone he felt like Hinamori was stronger than what she showed in her glint.

Ukitake shrugged that though away and concerned on what was going on around him rather than dwell in the past he was happy hinamori had showed up and to be honest was a bit suprised no one from his former squad had shown up first, he though that they must have been busy as things where standing with the continious war with the arrancar, either way things where looking alredy a lot brighter.

Do you mind me asking what happened to Toushirou? i haven`t seen him for a while, and hes not a captain anymore he asked a bit worried.

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

When Shunsui got a message for a party in the 13th division, he thought why not. He had nothing better to do, and who wouldn't be intrigued by "the truth shall be revealed!" He grabbed a bottle of sake to bring to the party and headed to the 13th division barracks. He arrived and looked around. It had an extremely festive atmosphere, which made him wonder why there was a party in the first place. He looked around some more until he saw him. He nearly dropped his bottle when he saw Ukitake standing upright. He set the bottle down and calmly walked up to his old friend, "So you decided to finally wake up huh?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Momo smiled and put down the cake on the table to give ukitake a hug.well i'm glad you're doing much better Captain Ukitake and if you ever need help when it concerns to medication you can count on me! i learned some new healing kido over the break Momo said with a confident grin. Then as she heard the question about toshiro she sighed.i don't know where he is...but i hope he's alright Momo said with a concerned tone. she then saw Shunsui come in and she smiled.hello Captain Kyoraku how are you?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Soren walked in the division and sat in the corner waiting on Konoka or one of his friends to get there most of the older captain were not his friend due to the fact that he had taken the place of their own Jushiro Ukitake and he sighed looking at the people passing by he felt as if he was seperating himself from the rest of the shinigami and he looked around a vague beat of his heart and he took a gulp he hoped the party would be fine and he brushed his hair out his face.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Gazing at Momo with brown orbs, he smiled kindly back at her and replied with a similiar hug, which lasted for a moment, making their specific scent`s to mix for a few seconds. Before letting the hug go he kept his gentle smile how thoughtful of you, i will concider that option. Also send my regards to Unohana-taichou her medical skills have been a nurture to my well being, in fact i would dare to say that i would not be standing here if it was not for her, right now i feel better than what i have done in year`s he went to pick up something next to the table, when he came back he brought something of intrest a gift of his appreciation to Unohana i hope i can entrust you to give this present to your captain its the least i could do the present was not big about the size of a fist, it contained a special sealed ring that glowed with a faint green color, it was a special gift of great appreciation. The ring was half full of stored reitsu and could be used in tough situations if one self`s spiritual power would be drained or simply used up, in other words it was a container that had been researched long ago by Urahara and now used by Ukitake...

Sorry i should know better than to ask you that! he said to momo when he had asked about the situation with Toushirou. He then turned around when he sensed and heard a familiar voice/reitsu he gazed at Kyoraku, Ukitake saw his old friend again it made him happy to say at the very least Kyoraku!! he announced exited that he could come, he hugged Kyoraku gently making him almost drop his hat, when he finally pulled himself off the hug a few tear`s of happiness where expressed around his eyes Thank you for coming he replied in a more calm manner...

He was so caught up in the whole event he did not notice Soren in the far corner maybe he would later when things where calming down.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Suddenly a very familiar silowette could be seen at Ukitake's door. As the door was slid open, it was surprisingly Toshiro Hitsugaya. Toshiro had brought a gift basket of 100 Origami cranes cosisting of every color of the rainbow. Toshiro had painstakingly made the Origami cranes by hand, and they were made perfectly as well. "I'm sorry I'm late Captain Ukitake. I am very glad that you're awake again. I was up all night preparing this gift basket for you, and well.... I overslept...." Toshiro said calmly as he approached Jushiro, and gave him the gift basket. Toshiro was embarrassed when he honestly explained that he overslept. It just reminded him that he was a kid, which irritated the hell out of him. Regardless Toshiro arbored great respect for the man. "How have you been feeling lately, Captain Ukitake?" Toshiro asked respectly with his calm demeaner.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Rangiku arrives with dozens of boxes and bags in tow. "Can I get some help with this? I brought all sorts of things for captain Ukitake, I just hope they all fit him, I'm fairly decent at sizing people but I haven't seen him in awhile so the sizes may be off a bit." Rangiku sees Toshiro and everything seems to get better. She shunpos up to him dropping everything where it was, she kneels in front of him. "Captain Hitsugaya it's good to see you again. My new captain hates me, she makes me do paper work and carry things around. She also makes me bring her tea and all sorts of mean things, but worse than that she demoted me to 3rd seat. I swear she is trying to kill me or something." Rangiku starts crying as she tells Toshiro about her life since he left.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"Rangiku, couldn't you just fight to get your rank back? Anyway, a little more responsibility isn't going to kill you. Besides, Captain Yuki probably is a really busy person that can't do everyting on her own." Toshiro said honestly to Rangiku, hoping that she would understand and mature for once. However, Toshiro's straightforwardness could be characterized as being cruil. Fortunately, he was being lenient with her today.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Momo gasped in surprise as she saw Toshiro come in through the door.a smile brightened her face.C-captain Hitsugaiya hi! How are you? I haven't seen you in a while! I'm glad you're alright though!Momo hugged Her childhood friend. She didn't care that she called him by his old title. It was a habit that Toshiro made her get settled into. And it would make him happy so she figured it would be okay. Pulling away with a slight blush she continued to smile warmly. She smiled and hugged rangiku too.hi rangiku-chan how was your shopping trip in the world of the living? Did you buy tons of clothes?Momo asked Cheerfully trying to make a conversation with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 pm

"Yes but this time I got everything for Ukitake. No captain Hitsugaya she hates me, my captain really hates me. She always talks about kicking me out because I need to take beauty naps. She only cares about being a workaholic and she expects us all to be workaholics also. At this rate I'm going to become an old hag before my time. She even yells at me if I don't show up immediately even though the things she wants me to do are slave labor. I wasn't made get her drinks or carry large containers around, it's ruing my finger nails see?" Rangiku shows Toshiro her finger nails which only look different to her.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Toshiro sweat-dropped as he heard Rangiku's tale of woe. Also, he noticed that some of her nails were chipped. Toshiro really felt bad that she was working with no rest. "Fine Rangiku, I will challenge Captain Yuki." Toshiro said with a hint of anger towards stating Yuki's name. "M-Momo... I was in Russia for a vacation." Toshiro said as he smiled at her. Toshiro couldn't bear to see Rangiku suffer, so he would indeed fight Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 am

Yuki got the invitation for the party on her desk and had swept it away with all her paperwork with no intention of going - parties weren't really her thing. However, after training some newer shinigami she returned to her division and saw another invitation on her desk, probably left there by some member from her division who accidently forgot to pick it up. With a sigh she read it again, even though she knew what it said, and dropped it while leaving her office. A little time out of her day wouldn't hurt her.

As she arrived at the 13th barracks she saw that the party was in full swing, and, though she appeared calm and collected, inside she was nervous about being surroundded by so many people at once. Pushing the door open the first thing she heard was the voice of her 4th seat Matsumoto complaining about her work load - which if Yuki was to be completely honest with herself was almost non-exsistent.

But when had she ever asked the shinigami to get her a drink? Never - she had too much respect for those in her squad to ask them to do such a menial task. She started to walk over to them when she realised who the person she was talking to was - the very person she suceeded. She heard him say that he would challenge her, and she smiled mentally - there was no way in hell she would ever accept that fight!

"Hitsugaya, you haven't met me before, but I'm Yuki - the person Matsumoto seems to be having a fun time complaining about." She knew that coming to this party had been a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 am

Ukitake brushed the tear`s away from his eyes and snapped back when he heard Toushirou speak, his eyes widened slightly T-toushirou... not at all hitsugaya you came right on time the fireworks haven`t even started yet he said sighing a bit, happy that the captain was safe, everyone`s doing there best i should too, he though he then remebered Soren.

He looked back at Hitsugaya and sweat dropped when he saw the origami he had made he sweat dropped even more when he saw rangiku come with a bunch a load of clothes y-you should not have brought anything its fine really he shaked his hands before his chest that this all was too much. as he listened to their conversation about Matsumoto`s trouble`s he narrowed his eyes and sighed T-that wont do matsumoto maybe i can have a chat with your captain later and clear this up, im sure its just a miss understanding he spoke with gentle words.

Sensing someone of about captain strength Ukitake took a glance behind him and noticed a female captain wearing the usual captain haori, he did not know the woman until she spoke, it was clear by now who this person was, clearly it was the current captain of squad 10, Ukitake blinked as he could feel some slight tension in the air, was this party such a great idea after all...

Ukitake though that the best thing to do right now would have to be calm and welcome the captain she seemed slightly tense, he took a few steps closer to her until he faced her with a smile, and offered a hand shake. Welcome then Koori Yuki it is nice that you could come! Ukitake said withouth the slightest shaking in his voice, he was sure to appear as calm as he was, he wanted to share his calmness with the captain before him, it would be a pity if she would leave now he though Im Jūshirō Ukitake former 13 squad captain nice to meet you in person he smiled kindly making sure the captain felt welcome...
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Isane and Kiyone came inside,Isane was carrying a basket of muffins in one hand for the party and in the other a gift basket for Ukitake. Kiyone walked along side her and complained,hurry up isane! we're gonna be late! . Kiyone had gotten up a bit late and she thought that the party had already started. Isane sighed softly and followed behind. Suddenly the two sisters felt a familiar spiritual presence inside.Kiyone smiled and jumped up and down. its Captain ukitake! but i thought he was in the hospital..Kiyone ran up ahead and burst inside when she saw Ukitake she grinned. Captain Ukitake! hi!! the young 4th seat pretty much glomped her captain. she laughed.Welcome back ukitake! Isane and i missed you so much! Isane blushed as she heard her younger sister made such an outburst.K-kiyone.... Isane said shyly while setting down the muffins on the table with the other refreshments. Kiyone then smiled at her captain. Ukitake! Isane and i got you a gift basket! Isane smiled.we sure did.. she murmured softly while holding up the gift basket to the captain of the thirteenth squad.i'm glad to see that you're all better Captain ukitake she said in a soft tone. Kiyone gently took the basket out of her sisters hands and ran off to set it down on her captain's desk. while running by she smiled.Hi toshiro,Captain Hinamori,Lieutenant Matsumoto,Captain Kyoraku,Captain yuki,And hello Captain Kiyomeru! she said while running past all of the guests and dashed to Ukitake's office.

Isane laughed and sighed softly.i'm going to have to apologize for Kiyone's actions she said softly to Ukitake as she waited for her sister to return.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am

"I'm not a Lieutenant anymore I'm 3rd seat now, except it seems I just got demoted for something." Rangiku's face takes on an even sadder look than before and she sits down in resignation while sighing. At this rate she can see being kicked out soon and than being tossed in the maggots nest.She decides to get drunk as fast as she can to forget her problems and shunpos to where the sake is and begins hogging as much as she can as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 am

Yuki turned to Ukitake as he approached her, a warm smile on his face. She felt bad that she had come to his party but had been distracted before she could greet him. She accepted his hand with a slight smile of her own, which was so small it probably couldn't even be classed as one - but it was the thought that counts. His words were calming and she felt herself relax slightly.

"It's nice to meet you Ukitake-san, I hope you're feeling better now that you're not in the 4th division."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 am

Rukia walked into the building in a state of shock... She had no idea that the Ukitake-san had been still around. The changing of the 13th division captaincy had happened so quickly she never had a chance to wrap her head around it. She found herself at a loss of how to react...

"Ukitake-san, It is good to see you again," she bowed formally towards her former captain.

She waited for what felt like an eternity, her emotions still in a jumble with facing her beloved captain.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

Retsu Unohana walked into the 13th division. She had heard that Ukitake-san had gotten up and had revealed his presence to his division and the rest of Soul Society. She had hurried to assess him, worried about his condition. Ukitake-san had always been prone to sickness...

"Ukitake-san, I am glad to see you up and moving, you are looking very well today... But maybe next time you can send word before you push yourself, yes?"

Retsu smiled at the former captain of the 13th division, her smile showing the warmth of her character... her words telling the cool level headed leader of the medical division.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Several rocket`s shot up into the sky lighting it up for a brief amount of time before it got dark again, several volleys of rocket`s where shot towards the sky, Kyoraku was enjoying his time with his friends when Kotetsu and Isane ran inside, upon greeting Ukitake he turned to look at Kotetsu with a smile oh there you are, hello Isane he then got glomped by Kotetsu not too hard, Ukitake gently rubbed his seat member`s hair I missed you too Kotetsu and Isane he smiled as he responded to kotetsu`s glomp, as she released the glomp because she was probably too shy anyways Ukitake took a few steps towards Isane these muffin`s look great some shinigami started to serve drink`s to people, going from juice to sake if you preffered to stay dry...

Like wise Isane he picked up two sake drink`s and handed one to Isane while smiling a bit more, he took a sip of sake its all right really, i like it the way she is, she gives some life to the squad Ukitake glance`s at Rangiku for a brief amount of time and feels sorry for her, he decides to talk to her captain soon enough.

He smiled to Yuki Indeed she`s a savior Unohana i mean

"Ukitake-san, It is good to see you again," he heard a very familiar voice his facial expression became slightly exited when he saw rukia, he smiled with a cute calm facial expression Rukia... relax your off duty just call me Ukitake right now he tilted his head a bit as he stepped closer to rukia and placed his left arm on Rukia`s shoulder I should need to talk to you later, bit more Private i hope that`s okay Rukia?

Yet again Ukitake felt someone coming and he knew who Unohana! With unohana around Ukitake automatically stood straighter than usually, it was odd really well he held great respect for the captain who was older than himself, it was a natural reaction. He rubbed the back of his head You are so right Unohana i will keep that in mind bless you...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 pm

ooc: is this set before or after I betrayed SS?
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 pm

(OOC:before im not a captain yet)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

which means before you betray the SS
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm

ooc: alright i was wondering and i have no more topics..... lol

Kensai had heard an old friend of his had thrown a party, he was of course going to come. He had many thoughts of the old man on his mind, and Aizen, it was amazing how close two oposites could be. He wouldve thought more on the subject had he not walked straight into a wall. He would sometimes daze off like that and not be aware of his soroundings. He sighed and justed sonido'd there. He prefered sonido to Shunpo, as it was harder to use and therefore more fun. He walked through the door and waved at Ukitake "yo" He smiled. He knew Ukitake because he was a Captain over a hundred years ago, and was the oldest known shinigami alive. "so Ukitake whats up?" He smiled again, noting how many people there were here, of course, even those who hardly knew Ukitake would take this chance just to get away from the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next