Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakane Aramashi

Sakane Aramashi

Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami)   Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Basic Information

Name: Sakane Aramashi)

Appeared Age: (16)

Division: (10th)

Organization: (none)

Looks: (long, straight, white hair that goes down to her waist and bangs. Turquoise eyes. Light skinned.)

Personality: (Cold, Quiet, Demented, Kind only to certain people.)

Sexuality: (Straight)

Relationship Status: (Single)

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: (Iname)

Zanpakuto Looks: (a normal katana with a light blue and white hilt)

Released Zanpakuto Description: (allows Sakane to control the water around her and her enemies. She can alter the temperature of the water in the atmosphere to where the water around her enemy is boiling hot and burning their skin off. She can freeze the water around her enemy to encase them in ice too.)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: ("Rise Iname and wash away evil.")

Released Zanpakuto Looks: (Double sided with the grib in the middle.)

Other Techniques: (flash-step.)

History and RP Sample

History: (Sakane was and raised in the 1st District of the West Rukongai. Her parents abandoned her because of them not wanting to handle a baby. A young girl came and saw Sakane crying in the street and took her to her little refuge. Sakane was raise by the girl and a few other kids who were also abandoned. She was quiet and only spoke when spoken to. The kids had a hard life and were never taken seriously by the adults. Sakane was the only one in her small family that was hungry because she had spiritual pressure. When she saw a man dressed in a shinigami uniform, she asked him where he worked and what he did for a living. He explained to her about shimnigami and what they do. Sakane decided from then on that she would be a shinigami no matter what.
When she started school though, kids made fun of her and she kept in all her emotions. Her hatred for other people grew and she began to lock herself away from other people and ignored others when they tried to approach her. She made good grades from all of the effort she was putting in with studying and practicing. Once, she collapsed from all the strain she was putting on her body from lack of rest and food. When she finally graduated from the academy, she joined the 10 division. She also has a crush on Captain Hitsugaya but is really good at hiding her emotions.)

RP Sample: (
Sakane: *In the courtyard sitting criss cross applesauce thinking.*
Some other Shinigami: Sakane...
Sakane: *Looks up*
Some other Shinigami: Could you finish this report for me. The notes are right there. I need to have some other thing done and that's really hard.
Sakane: *nods and takes the report and notes*
Some other Shinigami: Thanks Sakane.
Some other Shinigami: *turns to walk away*
Sakane: I know that you don't have anything else to do. You just want me to do it for you. But I'll do it anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Angel22

Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami)   Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 pm

name: tiame shikana appeared age:67 gender:male division:1st rank:shinigami organization:none looks: blonde green hair,light skinned,dark red eyes personality:he tends to get angry,but particularly nice to everyone sexuality:straight relationship status:single zanpakuto information: zanpakuto name:shinike, zanpakuto looks:long red katana with red handle. releasde zanpakuto description:(allows tiame to burn his enemies to bits.he can control how hot the heat is)zanpakuto release phrase:(rise from the dead shinike and burn my enemies to bits) released zanpakuto looks:(really long sword with flame in the middle) other techniques: flash-step and hado 90. history:tiame was left in the streets of the ninth districtdue to his parents getting annoyed of his anger. rp sample: tiame: sitting in a corner alone. another shinigami:are you lonely? tiame:nodding no im fine another shinigami:are u sure you sure loook like it? tiame angrily noooooooooooo!! the other shinigami: okay geez tiame can u help me with my notes? tiame:sure.(he snathes the notebook from the shinigamis hands) the other shinigami:geez tiame whats your problem? tiame:(stares at him) the other shinigami: whatever thanks anyways tiame. tiame: darn it! that was my anger at its highest level! i cant control it! the other shinigami:walking away tiame:i know u want me to do this,but i dont want to do it, ill just do it anyways!
Back to top Go down

Sakane Aramashi (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1