Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirian Fujika

Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika Empty
PostSubject: Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika   Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Basic Information

Name:Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika

Appeared Age: 16

Division: 5th

Organization: None

Looks: Brown Hair with a red streak at the side. Has a sixpack and blue eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality:Kirian is a chilly, calm, analytic kind of character. he has few friends, but is high in ranks. He is smart, completing several missions with the need for only one companion, which mostly turns out to be Momo Hinamori, as no-one can stand Kirian for very long without wanting to leave the room. His catchphrase is " If someone doesn't do it, I'll do it for them."
Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Nakitori

Zanpakuto Looks: A Normal looking katana but blade is decorated with three yellow streaks and has no hilt or guard.
Spoiler:

Released Zanpakuto Description: Allows Kirian to paralyze the foe by sending several volts of electricity through the blade.If the blade strikes the ground or water, it sends the volts around the designated area.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Show you Rage from the Heavens, Sever them Nakitori!"

Released Zanpakuto Looks: The blade becomes a conductor for electricity and becomes completely immersed in the electrical current.
Spoiler:

Other Techniques: Flash-Step, Sōkatsui and Shakkahō

Bankai Information
This applies to captains only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: Yes

Bankai Description: Kirian grows two wings, one black, and one white, and he calls himself, "the heavens judgement". His Hair goes an auburn red with a different yellow streak in his hair. His Blade is engulfed with electricity and becomes a spear. if the Spear hits the ground, it implodes, dragging all in a 20m radius inwards.
Bankai Looks:

History and RP Sample

History: Childhood arc: Kirian had a fairly hard life. he lived as an orphan until the age of 15, then was adopted by a woman called Shisui Hogashi and a man called Ryuken Shigeo who loved him dearly and also they already had a son called Kensei who didn't seem all that happy that he would have to share a place with someone else other than himself, his mother and his father. Even though his life still was fairly good now he was out of the orphanage, Kirian didn't know how to fend for himself in the outside world and got into fights daily, mostly earning scars and black eyes.

Death Arc: When Kirian turned 16 he decided that he had had enough of not knowing how to fight and began to trian in Ju-Jitsu under the master called Hagane for several months, then, when he became blue belt, decided to take on the muggers. When he arrived in the mugger's hideout, several of them stared jeering at him and he forcibly knocked one out with a knee in the chin followed with a crushing punch in the face. The Pack leader, Rikay Orishi, came out after he had seen the result of Kirian's new found power. he took out a switch blade and began stabbing wildly, getting Kirian across the cheek and injuring his heel, causing Kirian to fall over. Then as a result of Kensei's new found agrresiveness, crushed Kirian's neck under his heel.
Shinigami Arc: Upon arriving in the Soul Society, Kirian entered Shinō Academy. He graduated from the academy in a few short months and was assigned to Squad 7. He trained for 150 days to increase his skills to make up for losing against Rikay, and eventally was offered a place in squad 6 for his skills. Kirian refused and beagn his 150 day training again until he had mastered a bankai. he then was assigned to Squad 5 as he had already become incredible in his Kido and Hoho skills.

Here's an Rp Sample of a mission:

Me: Hey Momo?
Momo: Yes Captain?
Me: What level is this hollow?
Momo: Menos, Sir.
Me: Right.

20 Minutes later...

Momo: The menos Is here!
*Kirian runs and jumps in the air followed by Momo*

Kirian:"Show you Rage from the Heavens, Sever them Nakitori!"
*Menos is weakened by the awakened zanpakuto*
Momo: The menos needs to be sealed I'll..
Kirian: No.
*Kirian's Zanpakuto drops and creates a black hole with his bankai*
Momo: I'm Impressed. Heck, why do you need me?Go set up your own squad!
Kirian: I stay in this squad cause your good fun Momo.

-END SCENE-

Back to top Go down

Kirian " The Bolt" Fujika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: