Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reikon Ansatsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Ansatsu

Reikon Ansatsu

Reikon Ansatsu Empty
PostSubject: Reikon Ansatsu   Reikon Ansatsu EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 am

Basic Information: Hope everyone likes my Character idea... it took me a while to make him and i would have drawn him up but along with his sword, Bankai, Hollowfication form, the soul of his sword, etc... but i kinda lost my talent since i haven't done it in over 6 years. I wanted to make someone unique so i made him before the Academy Existed. He isn't evil either, just had a hard past.

Name: Reikon Ansatsu

Appeared Age: 21

Actual Age: 23,000

Division: Unknown

Organization: None- Renegade

Looks: Looks a lot like Ichigo in his final Getsuga form with lavender eyes with an outer ring of red; wears a hooded cowl and a black ninja mask that looks like bandages hiding his identity well. He has a Scar over his Right eye. He has netted arm sleeves that go to a ring on each of his middle fingers. His shirt is also net-like and he has a tattoo of a Dragon down each arm. As well as a Dragon on his back that has its claws digging into his shoulders, its head hangs over his shoulder left shoulder breathing fire into the form of a Phoenix that runs down his chest.

Spoiler: what he sorta looks like-
Reikon Ansatsu Reikon10

Hair Color: Long and Black
Eye Color: Lavender with a Red Outline
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 195 lbs.
Blood Type: O
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red, Black, White, & Purple
Favorite Food: Ramen
Favorite Drink: Akita Homare Sake

Personality: Strong willed, Can be cold at times, loyal, Quite, protective, mysterious due to past...

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single and looking

Theme Songs: (Hollow Form) Evanesence- Haunted/ (Normal) Evanesence- Bring Me To Life

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein (Crimson Blood Rain)

Zanpakuto Looks: A Crimson colored Scimitar-like Katana with a Dragon-like guard that is bladed; can be removed and also used as a weapon.

Kinda Looks Similar to this but bigger/longer-
Reikon Ansatsu Dragon11

Released Zanpakuto Description: The sword absorbs the blood of those it cuts; increasing Reikon's speed drastically as well as all 5 senses and reflexes.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Cry tears of blood for the lives I've taken, Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein"

Released Zanpakuto Looks: The blade grows to 6 feet in length and becomes a larger version of its original form... the hilt grows a razor-like tail with a venomous stinger at the end of it. This guards Reikon's hands from being struck by his opponents. The blade is so unable to be lifted by any person except Reikon due to its immense weight. Even though its so heavy, Reikon wields this blade with one hand most of the time as if it were as light as a feather. This fools his enemies, until they are hit full force by the blade or he lets the blade rest on the ground... it crushes into the ground like a small asteroid. The venom inside the stinger of the guard can mess with the 5 senses and even corrupt the nervous system within the body if hit by it. Reikon is immune by this venom...it is after all a part of him.

Other Techniques: Flash-Step, Sonído, Strongest form of Cero, High speed Regeneration, others unknown

Bankai Information

Do you want your character to have bankai: Yes

Bankai Description: Reikon's eyes turn blood red with and his Iris becomes Purple; his pupil remains black. The sky becomes black and the moon turns blood red. It begins to rain blood, the blood can become a weapon; it can become like senbonic needles...piercing the enemy and draining them of their life force/ reiatsu. The sword than can absorb all of the blood and transfer the reiatsu over to Reikon. The more Reiatsu you have the more the blade cries for your death.

Bankai Looks: Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein released form seperates into two swords and the spiritual pressure of each blade increases to doubled what it was before. Both blades are connected with a chain of fate at each end. The Blades can be connected into a double bladed staff or the chain of fate can be severed releasing the soul of the blade...  Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein takes her true form and fights along side with Reikon Ansatsu both wielding one of the blades.  Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein is a tall and slender woman with a large bust. She stands about 6 feet tall and her hair goes down to her knees. She has elven like ears and fox-like canines with whisker like markings on each cheek. Her hair is platinum silver with one purple and red streak through her hair. She wears ninja-like netted attire with a torn looking cape. She also has Black Angelic wings... symbolizing that she is a Fallen Angel.

History and RP Sample

History: Childhood/ Death Arc: Reikon Ansatsu was born to a rather strange family... His father was the first Shinigami to ever exist born before the Shinigami Academy was established, he was tainted with the abilities of a Hollow at the age of 11 and thus became the first true Vizard. His Father had a special Zanpakuto; it was known as Amatsu Kurie-Shon (Heavenly Creation) it was said to contain the most beloved daughter of the Soul King. His father ended up falling in love with Amatsu Kurie-Shon; but he couldn't be with her since she was sealed within his Zanpakuto. The Soul King made a deal with his father, If he commited Seppaku with his own Zanpakuto and gave up all of his powers as a Shinigami/ Vizard and both of them would remain human on Earth he would release Amatsu from his blade. There was another catch... Amatsu also had to bear a child to replace them both in Soul Society. This meant that when the child was born, they must kill it in order for the child to be sent to Soul Society. They both hesitated but agreed, 5 years later Amatsu bore a child and left the baby in the rain on a cold night to die... A baby arrived in Soul Society to the Soul King himself. The Sould King noticed the Reiatsu immediately and knew it was his daughters child. He had the child placed amongst a family of noble souls who were also specialized in the art of Assassination. They named this child Reikon Ansatsu and raised him, teaching him everything he needed to know in order to awaken the powers he had hidded within him due to his father and mother who he never knew existed.

Shinigami Arc: The Assassin's had Reikon Train within the Dengai for a period of 10,000 years total. After his training they created a being known as the Janitor to keep this demension on gaurd. Even after 10,000 years of training he only aged to be 21. He overcame his inner hollow at the age of 14 and could change at will and remain in His Hollowfication state for a total of 3 days. He even trained in his hollow state for half the time he was in the Dengai. He was stronger than they had expected and he had mastered his bankai at the age of 17. The clan of Assassin's declared Reikon Ansatsu a prodigy and an official Shinigami. A small group in the Clan despised Reikon and tried to assassinate him in his sleep one night... They would have succeeded if it weren't for the soul of Reikon's Zanpakuto to warn him in a dream while he slept. Right as the Assassin's went in for the kill Reikon rose up quickly unsheathing his Soul Cutter and slaying all the assailents where they stood struck with both surprise and fear in their minds. Only one blade managed to cut Reikon before the last man fell drowning on his own blood. Reikon's right eye had a slight gash over it; luckily it didn't damage his eye. Reikon felt so betrayed and confused that he lost it and went Hollow form destroying everything in his path... He slaughtered everyone in the Clan he once thought as family. His blade absorbed the blood of every person he fell. After the destruction had blown through his mind he fell to his knees covered in blood; bodies lie littered all over the small village... he began to cry... he finally came to his senses and realized what he had done. He was sad that he had been betrayed, now he felt alone. That night he buried all 363 bodies and prayed for them all, he later left; abandoning the place he once called home. He took to the road as a renegade since he felt that he could never trust anyone again. A hundred years had gone since that fateful day, Reikon and Kurenai became very close... they had grown to love each other very much. Kurenai felt all the pain and sorrow inside Reikon's heart, she mourned for his sadness. Over 10,000 years passed by the Shinō Academy was eventually created. They spoke about the Legend of the Assassin of Souls Reikon Ansatsu in many of the classes. The slaughter of the Clan of Assassins was a major topic in history especially for the special forces. No one ever knew what happened to Reikon Ansatsu after that fateful night, thus he became a Legend and many feared his power... Some even say that those who ever saw a hooded figure thought it as Death itself and never lived to tell who it was. They also say Reikon Ansatsu roams the plains of Soul Society alone still mourning the deaths of those he slaughtered. But nobody truly knows... it is after all a Legend.

Last edited by Reikon Ansatsu on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Ansatsu

Reikon Ansatsu

Reikon Ansatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reikon Ansatsu   Reikon Ansatsu EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 am

Oops i forgot to add my RP sample >_< sorry xD

The night had fallen so suddenly-
Reikon thought to himself as he lay on the bedding he had made- *Grasping his sword*

--Flash Back--
--Mitsukai and Reikon are sitting down having tea while conversing--
Mitsukai: So word has it that you've finally mastered your Bankai, is that true Ansatsu-sama?
Reikon: Yeah, what you've heard is true Mitsukai-san... Why do you ask?
Mitsukai: *Rubbing the back of his head Nervously* Oh, haha no reason... i was just curious i guess, that's all.
Reikon: Why do you seem nervous all of a sudden, is something bothering you?
Mitsukai: Who Me!? Nah, i'm just surprised that's all.
Reikon: *Raises Eyebrow* Why's that?
Mitsukai: Oh, well i've never really known anyone who has had a Bankai... let alone master it. You're the only person in our clan's history to have ever mastered a Bankai let alone have one...
Reikon: Oh haha *smiles* Well i guess i'm pretty lucky than huh Mitsukai-san? *looks at Mitsukai*
Mitsukai: May I ask you something Ansatsu-sama? *looks down at the ground nervously*
Reikon: Well sure ask away, and please Mitsukai-san don't be so formal haha. You're making me feel like i'm more important than i actually am... please just call me Reikon. We are friends after all.
Mitsukai: *looks up surpised* Oh well alright, thank you... and well i was wanting to know...*pause* what does your Bankai look like?
Reikon: *Sips tea while in thought* What does my Bankai look like? Well i mean its nothing special really... Why?
Mitsukai: *Sips tea* Well i've always been told that those who wield a Zanpakuto have a name for them. Like they are alive or something... are they?
Reikon: Well it is true that my Bankai has a name and it is alive if you think about it that way... We must ask our sword our name in order for us to actually begin to bond with our weapon. They are not just weapons but our allies as well. If you do not treat your ally with kindness and respect them... than how do you expect them to help you and do the same?
Mitsukai: Wow, i never really thought of it like that... you're really smart Reikon! *smiles happily* So what's your swords name? If i may ask that is?
Reikon: *puts cup of tea down* Well since you are my friend i will tell you, but please promise me that you won't tell anyone else.
Mitsukai: *Excitedly jumps up and puts out pinky* I pinky swear!!!
Reikon: *Smiles while locking pinkies with Mitsukai* Alright, well my swords name is...

--Flash Back Ends--

Kurenai Ketsueki-Rein (Crimson Blood Rain), Reikon whispers to himself.
*A shadowy figure appears from the darkness*
You seem to be really deep in thought tonight Ansatsu- Kun, Says a female voice.
Reikon: Yeah, i guess you could say that. I just keep having dreams, nightmares, and flash backs all the time of what happend that night. *a tear runs down Reikon's cheek*
*the female figure steps out into the moonlight*
*sitting down next to him, she places her hand gently on Reikon's shoulder in comfort*
Kurenai: You're not alone Reikon-kun... please don't cry or else you'll make me cry too. I will always be here for you no matter what... so at least try to be happy.
Reikon: I know you're always going to be here for me Kurenai-Chan, i just wish i could take back what happend back than... not everyone deserved to die...
Kurenai: But you have to realize that you didn't know, it's not your fault Reikon... it happen 23,000 years ago. You have to let it go sometime. Forgive yourself... Maybe it would be better for you to seek out new friends to fill that empty void in your heart. I heard they established an academy for Soul Reapers... Maybe you could become a captain or something? You could make some new friends i'm sure, and maybe you could teach others.
Reikon: I doubt that would go as smoothly as you describe it... i've heard the rumors... I'm known as The Assassin of Souls... a Legend. All because i slaughtered an entire clan of people... people who were like my family. They all think i'm some kind of monster...

*KURENAI PUNCHES REIKON IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!*
*A lump appears on Reikon's head*
Reikon: OWWWW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?!? That really hurt!!! *sad face*
Kurenai: Because!!!! You think that you're the monster also!!! How can you expect to be happy when you don't think positively!?!? Your a Legend yes. That is one reason why you became a legend.... but that isn't the only reason... You are one of the first Shinigami/Vizard Hybrids to ever exist... as well as the first person to ever master his Bankai at such a young age... as well as Master your own inner Hallow!!! Do you know how much time that takes people!?!? A long time!!! Sure you may have a little bit of judgment thrown at you because of that incident... but you can always explain your past... open up and show people the Reikon Ansatsu that i know and love so much!!!!
*Reikon stands up suddenly... he embraces Kurenai*
*Kurenai both surpised and shocked from the sudden embrace* *a smile appears on her face when she notices the sign of hope and happiness in Reikon's eyes* *she hugs him back*
Reikon: You're right Kurenai... i need to love myself and believe myself!!! I need to at least try and find happiness. I'll go to the Shinō Academy and at least try to become someone. Maybe i'll enroll amongst the students there and work my way up in the ranks. It could give me some time to get to know people and they could get to know me...
*Reikon packs his belongings into his pack and grabs his Zanpakuto and puts it in place on his back.*
Reikon: Lets go Kurenai, we have a long trip ahead of us if we want to get to the Shinō Academy.
*Kurenai smiles*

----------Kurenai and Reikon walk off into the moonlit night towards Shinō Academy----------

*You've finally opened your eyes and seen the light, that's the Reikon Ansatsu i know and love, says Kurenai to herself*

Well i hope this is good for you guys, i haven't RP'd in such a long time but i've been dying to get into it again... i'm glad i finally found a Bleach Site to do so Smile
I kinda went into a play speech in roles... like when they write scripts for plays and movies. The lines spoken from each character back and fourth. Hope ya like it xD
Back to top Go down
Angel22

Reikon Ansatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reikon Ansatsu   Reikon Ansatsu EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm

awesome character man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reikon Ansatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reikon Ansatsu   Reikon Ansatsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Reikon Ansatsu
Page 1 of 1