Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Descent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: The Descent   The Descent EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Darque went off into seclusion thinking their had to be another way to get what he wanted still he would still be loyal to Sairento's groups it was least he could do serving Grimmjow all those long years. Let Grimmjow and Isphaleum have their peace will the Soul society something bigger was calling out to the former espada the man wanted to seek a relationship with Tia or Sia. Darque had felt afraid of telling another espada how he felt about them but really he didn't know what people felt about him even though the former espada been quiet for the past few months. Darque thought the new captain commander Reikou Yuuri looked stunning enoguh to ask out on a date but that might mean a sign of betrayal among his new arrancar family. He was a bit confused but something else was calling him a new challenge within his life but he wanted Sairento's group to become stronger that the Soul scoiety shouldn't be fighting their battles. Tomix and used this achlemy to bring those demons with the world maybe he needed to do something else. Darque tried alchemy before but he didn't the results from the last time thinking your have sacrifice something of yourself to gain something that you wanted. The Soul society might not like the fact Tomix was creating demons perhaps, Darque should help Tomix in his research however it as been a long time his alchemy skills were very rusty. He thought maybe he should sneak in Tomix's lab and start reading about alchemy again. From his previous research, Darque started remembering some key things into getting what he wanted like the chemicals and compounds needed. He started to laugh thinking of how his first alchemy experiment got bad for him but he was worried about Tomix too. The part of equivalent exchange could backfire or worse yet Darque knows that too well when his first alchemy experiment exploded in his face.

"Ok Tomix, I never did like alchemy but your have spark my interest to research it again hopefully the Soul society won't come after you but... I want some demons for myself....Together we'll start something great" He said quietly. Tomix's lab was had so much blood around and alchemy signs around the place but the books about alchemy were there on the floor. Darque started reading about the alchemy and the thing about exchange thinking that must be something that he can do so nothing will happen to him. The former espada was bit pleased about some demons for himself however they would have be strong their was no place for the weak. "Alright, I understand that much about alchemy but the demon creation it just a bunch of sumerian text....How did Tomix learn this?" He thought.

Now this was going to be a problem most of the books were of sumerian text, the former espada was going to need great help in he was going to accomplish his goal. Perhaps kidnapping or going to an (What the heck you call them?) library and getting a librarian to help them decode the sumerian. Tomix had a few books which he liked but however Isphaleum couldn't find out what he was doing not right now, he lefted Tomix's lab and entered the second lab getting the gigai he stole from Urahara's shop. Darque hasn't had enough time to make the right modifications to the gigai but it was time to give it a test run, he puts it on then looking at a mirror the thing must have been a halloween costume. "I wasn't much picky in stealing one of these things.....I never did have a talent for being a thief anyway" He said. He opens a garganta near the Karakura County Library looking at a weird device telling him they might be closing the librarian will be leaving to go home that should be the right time to grab the person. Darque waited for hours to grab the person then hearing the security saying it was closing time now was the time to strike as the former espada waited for the librarian. Darque grabs the person rederning her unconscious taking the librarian through the garganta hoping to his lucky arrancar stars a shinigami wasn't around. Darque looks around as the garganta reopens to the second lab as he waited for the librarian to regain consciousness after that he blindfolds the woman. "Relax, I won't hurt you...But however your skills are of great importance to me for...um...national security your blindfold will be removed shortly and I'll need you decode some sumerian text for me ma'am" Darque said calmly. The woman nodded as Darque removed the blindfold and gave her the books as started decoding the ancient text, he started writing the english text down into a journal. Darque thought as the woman was decoding the sumerian text it was kind like being in school in a sort of way but however everything he got from the books was unbelievable. After the final book was decoded, Darque returned the librarian back to the Karakura County Library as the former espada had everything that Tomix created.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Descent   The Descent EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 am

Tomix stepped out a garganta, fresh from a date with Yuki. His spirits were perfectly high until he entered his lab, which was connected to his room. To his horror, several books had been stolen. He felt rage enter his heart.
"My notes were in that book!"

Turning completly into his armour form, he kicked the door open of the second lab, where Darque had several of his boooks.
"You. I didn't trust you to start with, but now you go and steal my alchemy books. No one touches those. I wrote my notes in there."
And he saw what Darque had been reading. The demon books.
"My...my books...HOW. DARE YOU!" His rage blossomed as two fangs appeared at his metal mouth. With great effort, he calmed down.
"I...was not creating demons. Those things that are preparing to invade Karakura town are not my creation. Sloth was an artifical soul, I am an artifical soul."

He pulled the book out of Darque's hand.
"Do not tempt yourself in the alchemic arts. I did, and I lost everything. I'm not letting you make the same mistake. Also..." His arm turned to metal. "Do not steal my belongings ever again. One of them concealed some very personal about someone I care about, so do not steal them ever again. Or else."

(OOC: Also, you cannot use Alchemy unless you request the technique)
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Descent   The Descent EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Darque saw that Tomic had already taken in the some alchemy powers for himself this wasn't good because now alchemy can used against him. "What are you so worried about? My goodness calm down we're on the same side here, I'm just reading upon your science project for now..." He said calmly. Darque saw that he had messed up his body a whole lot now what did Tomix about him losing everything then Darque knew something bad was going to happen to him. "Fine, I won't bother you demon books or your alchemy books but however demons are coming....if your have the knowledge you alone should be able to stop them" He yelled.

Darque slowly looked at the notebook of which he decoded the demon books if Tomix didn't want him getting his belongings. He was going to find another way without anybody knowing this time of what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Descent   The Descent EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Tomix face remained in it's scowl.
"We may be on the same side, but it doesn't mean we have the same intentions. I don't trust you completly, but I trust you enough to work with you, so...Why did you take my books? I'm not creating demons, Sloth was an artifical soul made from Hollows. I learnt of demons from Ish, and and wrote them in my books."

TOmix crossed his arms, and just stared at Darque, his black trench coat billowing.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Descent   The Descent EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 pm

"After my research from your books, I've learned their maybe a way of sending these monsters back it kinda rusty but something about an guardian" He said. Darque didn't get the whole thing but the librarian's decodation was actually useful at least but everything from the demon books talked about a demon guardian who brought an natural balance. "This demon guardian could have enough power to send these monsters back and then this problem is solved unless something worse does happen" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Descent   The Descent Empty

Back to top Go down

The Descent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Heuco Mundo-
Jump to: