Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

former Cero meets Primera (zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

former Cero meets Primera (zilo) Empty
PostSubject: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 pm

did you find her yet? a male arrancar asked a group of other masked arrancars.no sir,we haven't, I say we give up the search she already took out more than half our men barehandedly the leader of the group sighed.not much of a surprise since this is the former cero we're talking about.. the fellow arrancars nodded in agreement.suddenly they all had their hands on the hilt of their zanpackuto's.nobody move... the leader said quietly as his hidden eyes scanned the quartz trees.she's here...

Up in the quartz trees.Kira stood silently.her body made no movements and she made no sound.she was petite,5'4.with a small frame yet curvy figure.her skin was a flawless pale cream color.her long white hair going down slightly passed her shoulders.her bangs hanging over her silver blue eyes.the remains of her arrancar uniform was a white tang top that seemed to be slashed.showing the small of her back and well toned stomach.a white and black skirt that didn't go past her thighs.and a long black katana strapped to her back.she wore no shoes and half of the number 0 tattooed upon her back could be seen. The arrancars weren't gonna stop looking for her.normally,Kira wouldn't kill anyone unless she had to.she was tired of being hunted down.and people would get hurt in the proccess if they kept attacking randomly like they did.these men had to go.

Taking hold of her katana.she slightly unsheathed it and sonidoed.when she finally reappeared.five of the men where sliced in half.the leader looked amazed.he drew his katana about to fight her.Kira pointed a finger at him and said.forgive me.... as a baala pierced through his chest.putting the katana back in it's sheath.Kira left the scene with a simple sonido.as she reappeared a few miles away.she began to wander through the forest of menos.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Zilo clapped his hands at the women performance on dealing with the chasers. "Well now i didn't think the former Cero would be able to take them all out." Zilo stood there. Dressed in pure white. Even his hair was white. He had silver eyes. He walked over to her. He gave off a mysterious presence. And then she finally she should know who he was. He was the Exiled one. The one that had slayed so many of the espadas that where sent after him to kill him. The one that Dellapero had exiled. He sighed softly as he sat down and starred at the women thinking of what she was doing way out here then again it wasn't any of his business. He just yawned a little bit and kept a hand on his fake Zanpaktou in case she attacked. She could tell when he was standing up that he was seven foot eight. Taller then any other person in the world. And he felt happy about that. He looked back at her and took a look over her seeing that she was still ready for a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Kira sensed a presence behind her before she heard him.but before she could say anything.Kira heard someone clapping behind her. "Well now i didn't think the former Cero would be able to take them all out." She stopped walking and turned around slightly.she didn't have to look up since he was sitting down but even then she could tell he was taller than her.She knew instantly who he was.he was known as an exile.just like she was except highly dangerous.possibly stronger than herself.she heard that before he left dellapero he killed off the espada.Judging by his spiritual energy he was the former primera.she didn't dare to take this lightly.she saw that he had a hand on his zanpakuto.and she realized that she had held the hilt of her own katana by habit.she watched him yawn.seeming to be a bit relaxed yet his gaurd was up.slowly she released her grip on her katana.Yet her muscles where tense.she didn't lower her gaurd for an instant.after a moment of silence she finally spoke in a quiet tone. why? did you think I was not capable of defending myself against them?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Zilo heard what the women said and chuckled a little bit before standing up and walking over to her releasing his Zanpaktou and just smiled. "No i thought you would have been noisier but that about it. The last Cero wasn't so smart if you know what i mean." He said looking at her. She looked like him but a female version and shorter then him. He stood at his full height looking down at her and chuckled a tad bit before walking away giving her room. The presence he gave off now was a peaceful one. The one that wanted to make you just relax every muscle in your body. But at the same time. He seemed a bit dangerous because you couldn't shake the fact that he was the exiled one.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Kira watched him stand to his full height.this time she had to look up a bit. "No i thought you would have been noisier but that about it. The last Cero wasn't so smart if you know what i mean" Kira nodded once and noticed that he was chuckling about something.as he walked away he seemed to give off the presence that allowed her muscles to relax slightly yet stay on gaurd.she tilted her head slightly.a light smirk appearing on her light pink lips.are you trying to intimidate me with your height or something? she asked while crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm

HE chuckled a little bit before ending up right i front of her face. Bending it up wiht a hand that had the touch of and angel. So soft yet firm. He had his face close to her. "Now this is what id do if i was trying to intimidate you ms.cero." He said with sucha friendly tone that sounded as if he wouldn't harm a fly. But he knew the Cero knew better then to think he couldn't harm a fly. Though it didn't need to be stated. He stayed there starring at her in the eyes. Looking into her deep blue eyes that seemed to be so distant from others.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Now this is what id do if i was trying to intimidate you ms.cero" Kira found hik standing right in front of her.his hand lifting her face up slightly.his touch was soft and seemed harmless but she knew full well that he wasn't harmless.she Simply laughed slighly as he locked eyes with her.does that mean you're trying to intimidate me now mr. Primero? she asked teasingly as she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 pm

He bend forward a little bit and gently kissed her on the lips before appearing beside a tree smiling. "Yes i was a little bit. As you see i can play with other emotions." He said softly but he sat down and looked a there. Wondering if he went too far brushing lips with her. But he thought that would intimidate her. It normally made others uncomfortable when he got that close to them. And even touching them after being that close to them. He smiled softly at her and sat down. "But I think i went to far this time miss im sorry." He said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Kira was caught slightly off gaurd as he kissed her but regained her composure as he appeared next to a quartz tree."Yes i was a little bit. As you see i can play with other emotions." Kira laughed slightly.sorry to disappoint you because I'm not that easily intimidated she said with a slight smirk."But I think i went to far this time miss im sorry." Kira nodded once.it's alright...better than the other forms of intimidation that dellapero and other espada members inflicted she then held up her arm.showing slight scars that marked them.they where made 500 years ago.there was also a couple on her back and chest but she wasn't going to reveal that.she smiled at the male.Your name is zilo..correct?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 am

Zilo looked up at the girl that was in front of him he hadn't told her his name and yet she knew his name he laughed a little bit at how she knew that it was. "Yes it is Zilo but how did you know?" Then he remembered that every Cero got the names of the past espada and every epsada that had been in the group. He chuckled a little bit as he knew that he was asking a idiotic question for her. He smiled a little bit and stood there starring at her walking over to her. He knew that she probably knew everything about him and his ways that was why he didn't hide anything from her right now.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Kira snickered lightly at the question.well.. three hundred years before I left the espada you were introduced as the new primera....,my name is Kiraishi...but I was mostly called Kira;you probably don't remember me since I was rarely around a smirk formed on her lips.but do to being the cero I know almost everything about anyone that was apart of the espada at the time.. she laughed slightly and sighed.brushing her bangs from her face.I didn't feel comfortable with that to be honest..it kinda makes me sound like a creeper doesn't it? she asked him in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:31 am

Zilo smiled slightly and appeared right beside her. "Naa it just means i have no secrets to hide it makes it easier on me." He said back in a teasing tone that didn't seem normal to most people but it still helped them out a little bit. It made them feel relaxed and comfortable. "Now why did you come all the way out here miss cero." He said sitting down eating some weird fruit thing that he got from one of the trees. It was a soul fruit made from souls a delicacy to espadas and he had more right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 am

"Naa onit just means i have no secrets to hide it makes it easier on me." Kira smiled.haha true enough she said while watching him appear at her side."Now why did you come all the way out here miss cero." well For me this is the Only place I can go.. she answered softly.She then saw that he was eating a soul fruit and she smirked. She reached out and took a bite from the soul fruit In his hand.it was delicious. swallowing the piece of fruit she laughedand to steal the soul fruit you where eating she added jokingly while sticking out her tongue at him as she took a seat on a fallen quartz tree.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 am

He chuckled a little bit as the women took the soul fruit. "I guess so." He looked at her and just smiled then he looked back at the soul fruit. "Next time i see you i will make sure to bring two." He said jokingly soul fruits where actually pretty rare even though the trees here grew them. And to find two of them was suppose to be impossible but the way he had said it made it sound so easy and so relaxing that it was as if he had no worries at all and was just moving along slowly and easily. He thought about something for a minute and spoke. "One thing why would the cero espada not be with the other espada and be attacked by them?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 am

"Next time i see you i will make sure to bring two." kira laughed.you don't have to but that would be nice kira said with a grin.It would be nice seeing him again.kira could also bing a soul fruit since there was plenty where she lived."One thing why would the cero espada not be with the other espada and be attacked by them?" kira sighed and shrugged.I don't know probably because dellapero wants the former espada dead or something...to be honest I'm just lucky that I was able to hold out for so long she smirked slightly.I may be the former cero but there are plenty of espada that could kick my ass..you are one of them
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:20 am

Zilo chuckled a little bit at her answer and nodded his head he knew what it felt like to fight off people that you where friends with for so long but then again it was a neutral feeling to him. He glided over to her faster then the last few times and sat down with no sound. He looked out and smiled. "If you look up at the sky now. This is the only place you can actually see some stars in hueco mundo though we aren't suppose to have any." He pointed up to the sky that was showing a few fragments of stars that seemed to be out of place in this dull world.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 am

Kira noticed zilo appear next to her while pointing up at the sky."If you look up at the sky now. This is the only place you can actually see some stars in hueco mundo though we aren't suppose to have any." kira looked up an tilted her head slightly.stars....it's been awhile since I've seen a star in the sky....makes me wonder if there was once a sun. she replied.she brushed her bangs away from her eyes.she knew there was a sun in las noches.but it wasn't the same.it was fake not the real thing and it was used to spy upon the espada.this was one of the few reasons kira left the wreched place.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 am

Zi blinked a little bit as she said that and smiled slightly and spoke calmly. "There use to be a real sun over hundred of thousands of years ago here but now we got that fake stuff that aizen has built over us so he can keep a watchful eye over us besides the former espadas. Then again we don't have to worry about aizen anymore do we?" He said his voice got softer and almost relaxing again he turned his head and gave her a small smile and spoke. "Should be easy to run now that you took care of your attackers no?" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm

"There use to be a real sun over hundred of thousands of years ago here but now we got that fake stuff that aizen has built over us so he can keep a watchful eye over us besides the former espadas. Then again we don't have to worry about aizen anymore do we?" Kira nodded once.her face seemed troubled and lost in thought..

Kira remembered the first time aizen showed up.after he took controlover barragan.aizen was desprate for reinforcements. Kira wanted to leave.she didn't wish to upset the balance by helping kill off the shinigami.but when she tried to leave.aizen had her brought back. Seeing this as an act of defiance.Aizen decided to punish her rather than kill her. He knew that he would need her later on.so as her punishment.Aizen stabbed her back and upper left arm.carving a phoenix on her back and a flame on her arm.he also ripped off her mask remains.
Kira rubbed her arm instinctively.remembering the pain that coursed through her veins and not to mention the large amounts of blood that flowed from her wounds staining the floors of las noches...

Should be easy to run now that you took care of your attackers no?" zilo's words snapped her back to reality.she looked at him and smiled slightly.heh yeah...but I can't help but feeling guilty for killing them,they were just following dellapero's orders.they didn't need to die she whispered softly while looking away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: former Cero meets Primera (zilo)   former Cero meets Primera (zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

former Cero meets Primera (zilo)
Page 1 of 1