Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

There were two figures in a clearing out in the Forest of Menos. One was a large Menos of about 10 feet tall and the other was a rather unusual looking 10 year old girl. Her long white hair was pulled back in a low ponytail that ended between her shoulder-blades and her skin was pale in a way that her skin glowed due to the light hitting it and she had black tape wrapped around a part of her head, covering the area of her left eye, where her Hollow hole was located. She wore a plain white kimono with the sleeves ripped off, leaving her incredibly large and toned muscular arms out in full view. Her feet were bare and her mask fragment was draped over her forehead. The Menos charged at the girl, who's name is Hina, and lunged at her. Hina braced herself grabbed the large Menos. She pulled the Menos's lower body up pointing in the air for a suplex-like maneuver and held it like that for a few seconds before brutally slamming the Menos into the ground, forcing her own weight onto the Menos's body to further increase the power and impact of the attack, using what is called a Jackhammer Slam. The Menos made what sounded like a gasping sound as a crater was formed beneath it's body, most of it's bones being crushed into powder but was alive, though it was also knocked unconscious. Hina looked down at her would-be attacker and grinned in pride as she held her bare foot up and brought it down onto the Menos's head, crushing it's skull and killing it. She dusted dirt off of her kimono and the rest of her form before walking away from the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Zi smiled as he saw the girl had won the battle and started to clap his hands behind her and smiled softly. "Impressive for a a little one." He said wlaking out from behind the trees this is where he lived and almost everyone knew that he was the exile. The one that Dellapero sent out of the espadas. "So what brings a fraccion here to the forest?" He said quietly walking towards the already dieing body that was turning into dust. He was standing there. At seven foot eight and had on a white suit. white pants white everything. Even his hair was white. He sat down on the stump and yawned a little bit waiting on a answer from the girl. Because of the outfit and the way he dressed it gave him away as the exiled one.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Hina turned to face Zilo with an emotionless expression on her face that seemed to Zilo that she either did not know who he was or just didn't care, though the tensing of her frame indicated that she did know who was in front of her. "I came here hoping to find someone that can actually harm me, that can actually make me feel pain, Exiled One and up to this point, the only one successful of doing so is Master Dellapero" she said in a blank tone as she looked up at with her ebony black right eye.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Zi starred at the girl and smiled slightly "So you came here hoping to find someone that would cause some pain to you? Someone strong enough to damage you?" He got into a defensive position and beckoned for the girl to come at him. He drew his fake Zanpaktou and waited for her to make a move then noticed that she was only a kid but let that fact slide and he knew she didn't care who he was. But with her body tensing up he knew that Della had told her about him. Being someone he had tooken care of and killed.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 pm

"Very well" she said as she stomped on the ground and did up pulling motions with her arms to bring up two slabs of stone that were each 9 feet high and 5 feet thick, which she followed up with by clapping her hands together, causing the stone slabs to come crashing towards Zilo at over 100 mph in an attempt to crush him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

As the boulders came at him. Zilo sonido barely dodging the blocks and ending right beside hina. He spun around and attempted to round house kick her. Putting reiatsu into the kick to make it even stronger then the last one. "Sorry but you wanted to fight." He said starring at the small girl wondering if he would connect as he spun around.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 pm

She moved her hand up and grabbed his leg by the ankle and pulled him towards her as she held her other arm out sideways in an attempt to clothesline him with her full strength and due to the fact that she can lift 200 metric tons with her full strength, it would most definitely cause some degree of damage.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Zi smiled slightly and reached out adn grabbed her hand. Making it turn old and useless as if her arm had nothing supporting it. This would cause pain and suffering unlike any other. "Im sorry." He said jumping backwards from her waiting for her to move. Waiting to see what her next move to be,
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Hina grit her teeth as she held her withered arm, feeling pain and hurt beyond anything she ever felt as she went down to her knees. It was almost painful enough for her to cry but she quenched the urge to as she slowly stood up, blocking out the pain in her arm as she jumped upwards and went for a backflip as she attempted to kick Zilo in the chin with enough force shatter the bones in his jaw, knock out all his teeth and even knock him unconscious, refusing to give in.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Zilo smiled as he sonidoed out of the way and grabbed one of her legs making it useless as well. "Man you got a fighting spirit don't you." He said smiling and waited for her next move but he started to feel bad for doing this to a little girl but waited for a response from the girl.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

She grit her teeth as she managed to keep herself from collapsing to the ground by balancing herself on her other leg. "I'm not a coward. I will prove I am not to be taken lightly" she hissed as she slammed her fist to the ground, raising up a lot of dust and dirt to block Zilo's view before before spinning her body around with one leg as she made twirling motions with her remaining arm to form a large, chinese dragon made of mud in which she tried to have it crash down on him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Zi held up his hand at the dragon. He was charging a cero. "I won't hold back..." He said he fired the cero but he did hold back. As it fired it only colided with the dragon destroying both attacks he appeared beside the girl and made her arm and legs back to normal and he stood there. "I can reverse time unlike Barragan who can only destroy with his time..." He said smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Hina looked down at her limbs in surprise, surprised to see that they were back to normal, well as normal as they could be, since they were incredibly well-toned and muscular, which was rather abnormal when a 10 year old girl has them. "I...have never been so completely and utterly dominated before" she said as her usual icy, emotionless face melted into one of complete and utter shock.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and helped her up carrying her over to the stump and sat her down. "You put up more of a fight then most people they resurrect right away. And you tried pretty hard. And i wouldn't suggest trying to move just yet. It will be painful for a few minutes longer then it will be numb and be completely refreshed or anew if you want to say." He smiled softly not speaking of Dellapero he had known she knew he was the exiled one. And she probably had some question on why he is alive and how della had beat him or some random questions. He sat down on a log away from her starring at her waiting for the limbs to heal back to normal.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

"Master Dellapero told me that you were very powerful but this, this was beyond even my comprehension" she said with a look of shame and defeat as she let herself be caught off-guard. She mentally prepared herself for Zilo to finish her off, since it was logical for her to think that he would kill her since she served the man who casted him out.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Zilo smile went away but he stayed where he was till he made a move to appear right beside the small girl and put his hand on her head. "I couldn't kill someone who has yet discovered their true potential. Sides you didn't try to really kill me there well those two boulders did but not after that. And I am just like a normal espada myself i am no stronger then a average espada im not much stronger then Della hell hes stronger i believe." He said softly and turned his head to her and gave her a small smile. "And i wouldn't kill a girl." He moved away from her thinking he made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 pm

"I'll have you know that while I may look like a little girl, I am really 95" she said as her right eyebrow twitched a bit in annoyance. If there was anything she hated, it was someone underestimating her simply because of how young she looks. Even despite the size of her muscles, this man still treated her like a little girl and it made her think he was either blind or just stupid. That's the reason she requested to Dellapero to manipulate the matter of her body to increase her muscle mass, so that people would stop treating her like an ordinary little girl.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Zilo appeared in front of her his face had lost all of its kindness. "Look if you want to get sassy with me right here. We can end this witha simple battle... You know what that doesn't sound bad." He flew backwards and pulled out a Zanpaktou. It was different hilt from the one he just pulled out this one had awhite hilt and not a blue. "Remember odio..." He said as he transformed his spiritual pressure becoming higher and higher. He looked at the girl he now had half black hair. One eye. His clothes had turned half black and half white. "Let us battle now that i know you wish to be treated like you where older..." His voice left that mysterious tone behind it.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Hina looked at him with a surprised expression on her face, not expecting such a sudden change in the man before her. Her one ebony colored eye became much colder and her face settled into it's usual emotionless, icy expression as she tapped into her Ressurrecion form. Her lower-half changed from that of a human girl to that of a scorpion's, tail, six legs and exoskeleton, which was snowy white like her hair. She stood up to her new and improved height of 7 feet and glared into his eyes in a challenging manner.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Zilo still standing at Seven foot eight showed no emotion as he pulled his blade out from the mist it was pure black. Not the pure white she had seen before. Then he pulled the other Zanpaktou and it was a white blade. He sighed slightly and starred. "Cero oscuras.." He said pointing the black blade at her. Everyone knew that Zilos Cero was as strong as a normal oscuras. But also knew that his black sided Cero was weaker then the white one. Which means he was going easy on this girl and she knew it. That is if della told her all of this. He fired the cero oscuras at her. It was a black one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)   Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hina's New Trainer (PRIVATE - ZILO ONLY)
Page 1 of 1