Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 am

Zeta sighed fearing that was going to be her answer. However, he was prepared for that and prepared to take the necessary steps to help her. "Then I will help train you so that you will never have to be afraid again." He turned her head towards him and smiled before giving her a peck of a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am

"Will you?" Neko perked up, a bright smile on her face as she stood on her toes and managed not to bounce up and down. Though she did feel it necessary to turn his peck into a slightly longer kiss before pulling away. "Oh! If my tail weren't in rez then it would wriggling right now!" She paused, puzzled, "I have rez... but I've never been trained to get it... is that how it's supposed to work? SHinigami must work for their bankai and shikai... correct?"
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 am

He found her naive nature to be funny, yet adorable. She seemed to have some sort of grasp on how everything worked with using Resurrecion. "You are correct. Shinigami do have to work very hard at using both Shikai and Bankai. However, we are Arrancar and we use Resurrecion instead. It's similar to Bankai, only ours can be far stronger, if used correctly. Observe mine."

He took a few steps back and pulled out his blade. Holding it firm and straight, he said, "Split, Dualidad!" Istantly, a swirl of wind tornadoed around Zeta as an aura of black and white glew brightly from him. After a moment, the aura faded along with the wind and two figures, identical to Zeta stood before her. One was white with angelic wings, while the other was black with demonic wings. They both held a sword that was split down the center like a fork. "This is my Resureccion, Dualidad," they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am

Neko blinked at him, observing his wings curiously. She found it funny that she was feline and he was avian, in a way. But now she had to focus and she looked over them with a the concentration that she usually wouldn't have. Her eyes grazed over the weapons and she held herself back from flinching. Weapons just... weren't her style, unless they were claws. "I have to hand it to you, that aura was colorful. But this two people thing confuses me. Do you have two personalities in them, one with the good the other with the bad?"
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am

They both smiled. "Thankfully no. They act with one mind which means that my original personality controls them. Also, I can see both their visions at the same time, clearing away any blind spots I may have. The only disadvantage is that there are certain attacks that only the white version of me can use and other attacks that only the black version of me can use."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:40 am

"That would be slightly annoying," Neko mused, messing with the handle of her zanpakuto as she spoke. "The attacks, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:44 am

"Well it helps in confusing my opponent. Many have come to the assumption that both can do either one's attacks and have fallen into traps because of it. Also, it gives me tactical uses in how the two fight." Zeta impressed himself with how his ability could be used which made him smile. "It's all about how you use it. That's what makes it strong. Pull out yours and give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 am

Neko pulled out her sword uncertainly as he said, nervously saying, "S-screech, Gato de Demonio." In a rush purple aura, the same color as her eyes surrounded her. It didn't have the same affect as Zeta's but it was still a bit intimidating from the color. When it was over, Neko was still there but a tail flicked behind her and her ears were more real then before. The mask that had been on her head was now on covering her body in what seemed like tight white leather. It left open a 'v' at her cleavage but other then that, everything else but her hands and face were covered in it. Her teeth, already sharp before were even sharper and her nails were longer and sharper as well. They were strong, considering they were practically bone.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 am

Zeta smiled seeing her new form before him. It was a turn-on as much as it intimidated. And as she said, with her tail out now he could see it wagging again which made him chuckle. "I like it. It suits you very well. Now try to attack me like that." He readied himself into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 am

Neko hesitated and her eyes widened at him, attack him? She couldn't! What if she hurt him? It would be horrible, she didn't understand fighting and she didn't know when was too far. She kept her eyes on him, not letting them stray off in another direction for a moment as she kept him in her sight. She slid into a low crouch and took off, finding pleasure in the speed of her movements. She leapt when she got close to him, hesitating again.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 am

Zeta saw the hesitation and used his Sonido to appear behind her with his blade to her neck meanwhile the white one had his sword across her stomach. "You need to understand the danger in hesitation. In a fight, every little movement you make, makes all the difference in how the battle will turn out. It you stumble at any point, your enemy can use that to attack you from a distance. If you hesitate, they will not heistate to kill you. Those who want to attack us for no reason will attack us to kill. We cannot give them that chance. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 am

Neko quivered, squeezing her eyes shut and refusing to open her eyes to see the blades. Damn you, you fucking coward! He is helping you, toughen the hell up. She screamed at herself, forcing her eyes open and down to the glinting metal. This was scary as hell to her and she wasn't sure she really wanted to learn how to fight. But she needed to, without learning she could die in the process of making their freedom.
She looked up at him, careful to stay away from his black, "Yeah. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 am

Zeta smiled seeing she was making progress mentally and knowledgably. "Good." He used Sonido to appear in front of her again. "Now, I want you to do it again. This time, truly attack me. I want you to think of all the pain that the man who created you has given you. Focus on it, and release it against me. This will teach you to not look at me with loving eyes but rather look at me ready to do what is necessary to win." He readied himself again for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 am

Neko nodded, closing her eyes for a moment to remember the bruises, the fear, the anger, and the desire to be loved. She made those memories come forward and take over her in a flood of anger. Her eyes flashed open and she saw red, dropping all precautions she'd forced herself to take in the last few moments towards him as she flashed forward again and leapt again, this time without hesitation. She yelled out as she bit at anything, even the air and let her claws reach out.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 am

Zeta smiled as the new and improved Neko Yasu lunged at him. He effortlessly braced his sword abd caught her claws with it, only to discover the power behind them. He could barely stand let alone hold the claws. She was truly remarkable in all things. He immediately backed away sighing in relief. "Well that was surprising." He looked to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

"What was?" Neko asked, returning to her normal self as she let out a huff of air. She didn't seem to remember it, maybe too much anger blocked it out. Her tail wrapped around her waist as she stretched her arms, "I feel pumped. Is this adrenaline at its fullest? Sure is a crazy thing."
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Zeta chuckled as he returned to his normal state. "You have immense power while in that form. I was expecting to block it easy, but the force you used was beyond anything I imagined. However, that seems to have been blind fury. You weren't in control then, which means you're a threat to everyone if you go into that state."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Neko gave a cry of distress and her tail shot straight into the air, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." She pulled her hands to her face and hide herself, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

"Oh no, no, no. You don't need to apologize. It's perfectly understandable considering your past. All we need to do is have you learn to control those emotions and direct them in such a way that you can unleash your full potential." He walked over and hugged her gently.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Neko looked up at him and hugged him back, unsure she should really be touching him in rez. Her ears flattened against her head and her tail wrapped around her waist, her hands curling up so her claws were out of the way of harming him. "How can I divert my anger? I mean, I've kept it bottled up so long it's like an explosion... do you think that was the only blast of it? The blind anger I mean? Or could there be more..?"
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Zeta sighed as he released her and looked deep into her eyes. "Unfortunately I don't know for sure. The only way to find out is for you to do the same again. However, that means you'll lose control again if that's the case. And there is no way you can divert your anger. Emotions need to get out and keeping them bottled up only makes them stronger. If you have been for the past year with all that you went through, then it's safe to say you have a lot of anger built up inside waiting to be unleashed." He turned away from her slightly depressed. "I will take your attacks."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Neko looked at Zeta in despair, regret harboring within her. She turned and flicked away, her purple eyes on him as she brought all the anger to the front of her mind again. Red filtered her vision again and she shot forward, making sure he was ready for her as she tried to keep herself under control. At the last second though, it overwhelmed her again and she subconciously sent her anger full out.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Zeta quickly released his Resurrecion as she charged forward in another blind fury of pure hatred. His face was full of determination, yet hidden beneath it was a shroud of worry and fear for her well-being. He knew the agony she must be feeling after all of the abuse she was forced to innocently face. He desired so greatly to free her of this that he would risk his own safety to help her. "Bring it on!" the twins said as they prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Neko roared loud, her tail swishing as she reached out for them. Her ears were pressed against her skull as the wind whipped her face hard, though she didn't pay much attention to it. She swiped at the lighter one with one extended, clawed hand before flitting away and kicking out at the darker one with her full strength. Speed, that's all she needed, even if she did have strength.
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Zeta was extremely grateful that his speed was his better quality as the ferocious feline raged at each of his clones. Barely blocking the first attack to the white one, the black one was better prepared for the returning kick. Her strength matched that of the first time, only Zeta was more expectant of it so he had an easier time blocking. All the while, he had to subdue the urge to attack since she wasn't really an enemy. Just hold out against her as long as possible, then move in with Paz, he thought as the two prepared for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)   Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winds of the Desert (Zeta and Neko)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next