Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start of Hizoku [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

The Start of Hizoku [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 pm

(This is open to any Hizoku members/anyone who would like to join Hizoku. No one who's going to try to kill Grimmjow or any of the members allowed.)

The forest was dark, even more than usual, as the ex-Espada leader made his way through the trees, squinting and trying not to bump into anything. Unfortunately, his attempts weren't working very well. "Dammit!" he growled as his arm his a tree forcefully. The impact hurt more than it usually would, because of the fact his arm was not yet healed from the fight with Dellapero. A long, deep scar ran from his upper forearm to just below his elbow, and it was still quite tender. Grimmjow sighed and stepped away from the tree, trying to make out where he was. He wished he'd marked the area better. Ah, yes, he was here before... he knew that tree.... Smirking triumphantly, he walked with purpose to a clearing nearly hidden behind a group of trees and bushes. He had stumbled upon this little hideout a few days ago when he had come back to Hueco Mundo to attempt to spy on Dellapero and the Espada. He was unable to get anywhere near Las Noches though, since he sensed Espada were keeping watch. So he had went to the forest, thinking he could hide there and then attempt to spy later. And while he was there, he had stumbled onto this place. Thinking it would make a good place to stay, he had cleared it out somewhat, and meant to build a kind of fortress when he got the chance. It would be a good place for his group to meet.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Locura didn't really think that this was the best place for their base to be. Yes, it was in the Forest of Menos, a rather large place, but it was still in Hueco Mundo. If the espada were as attentive as she gave them credit for, they would certainly notice them if they ever decided to train or if they were ever attacked by some foolish hollow. She had been following Grimmjow for a while now, making sure to keep an eye out. One time when she had been in here, an ex-espada had shown up, one she had known thankfully.

Immediately after that though, one of the current espada had shown up and the ex-espada began to fight with the current espada. That led her to believe that they regularly patrolled the forest, though she supposed that wouldn't be the case considering the current events. She had wanted to suggest to Grimmjow that perhaps they should probably stay in the human world, but she had decided against that. From what she had gathered, he and Ichigo would probably try to kill each other the moment they saw each other. "Mmh...so, how are we gonna build a base here without the espada noticing?" Locura questioned of him, after having swallowed the sunflower seed kernels that she had been chewing on the way to the spot.

It certainly wasn't going to be easy to make a base here, especially if the hollows decided to be stupid and attacked. They probably wouldn't, considering the spiritual pressure she was putting out right now. Having been a former Vasto Lorde hollow, Locura did have quite the reiatsu, and consequently, quite the spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 am

For a few minutes, Grimmjow just stood in the clearing, looking around. So many trees.... The ex-Espada leader had come to find that he liked trees. He especially enjoyed being in forests since there were so many trees all around, and it was kind of like a cool hiding place, a closed off area where he could be alone. Also, it was always fun to dart between the trees while trying to kill hollows. That was the only kind of entertainment he got these days. So, of course, he thought this would be a great spot for the base, though others probably didn't agree with him.

Suddenly the blue-haired man was aware of someone standing next to him, asking him something, and glanced over at Locura. He'd momentarily forgotten she'd come with him. He struggled to remember what she had asked him, not wanting to seem as if he had not been paying attention. Gone where the days when he didn't care what anyone thought of him. Of course he tried to act like that now, but he had to live up to his reputation. Secretly though, after he was defeated by Dellapero and began to make his own group, he became more sensitive, and wanted people to like him. Trust him. He wanted to be a good leader so everyone would work with him and help him defeat Dellapero. He knew he couldn't do it without help.

"The Espada hardly ever go in here," Grimmjow replied to the arrancar's question. "And this area is so deep in the forest and more closed off than anywhere else. I'd be very surprised if someone happened to stumble upon it accidentally. Also, it's really the only place I can think of." Grimmjow said this last sentence more quietly. "Of course, we'll have to put up some kind of guards around it, but I assume that won't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm

A breeze stirred up quietly, blowing softly in the darkness of the night. Nothing to be seen for now, not even the faintest light. A strong spiritual pressure could be sensed to those attentive, but the pressure could portray confusion if any emotion. Seconds of brushing through leaves and bushes led to the eventual SMACK of some one running face-first into a tree. The tree being made of quartz, this would hurt most who had done this, and as could be expected, someone or something muttered a short "Ouch!" Before rustling was heard again. This time, it came closer to the two, and it was apparent that whatever was there could sense the spiritual power of others nearby. A smacking of lips, to wet them before one would speak would be heard. But before the unknown could speak, they tripped while walking, and went face first into the ground, just beside the thinner silhouette's feet.

"OW! Why does this always happen to me?! Damn.." Rustling as the figure struggled to sit up, muttering to himself. The voice showed he was obviously male. After a few seconds, a ball of bright violet and black formed in the palm of the figure, showing a bit of the other two's features. But not much. The energy given off from this ball showed it was a charging cero, but was not apparent of danger. The male's face was revealed, though the light made it seem his skin to be eggshell white, with darkened violet eyes. A straight-line smile of boredom showed while his eyes up-cast towards the faces of the two. Neither of which he could say he recognized. But showing this would not do well, and as a show of good-faith, he smiled and waved with his free hand to the two.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"Hm...you kind of have a point. I never saw much of the espada coming in here, during my time there," Locura commented, glancing around. It looked like such a plain place to put a base, even if she knew it was anything but plain. It would be annoying if something like a menos showed up, deciding that their base was a good thing to attack. The majority of the hollows in this forest were absolute weaklings compared to her and Grimmjow. "And it is a desolate place...so I have to say again, you have a point," she said again, looking back towards him.

"Where are all the others at? I thought we had more of a fanclub than this?" Locura questioned...and that was when someone did manage to hit a tree nearby. Intrigued, she looked away from Grimmjow to instead look in the direction that the SMACK had come from...what idiotic creature had managed to not see where he was going? "...what was that about people stumbling across this place? That you'd be surprised?" she questioned, speaking to Grimmjow. If this person had managed to run into them when they had only been there a short while, she could only imagine what might happen if they stayed in that spot long term. She didn't recognize him, though she did realize that he seemed to have plenty of power.

Of course, considering that he seemed to be hitting a lot of things today, including the ground, she decided he wasn't too dangerous. The tanned young girl frowned at him as light came from a cero he had made. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as clumsy as you." she commented to the smiling person, a bit of a skeptical look on her face as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am

Estatico opened a garganta in the human world, he then proceeded to enter the dark, cold Garganta and managed to walk through it, Estatico was lead into the desert of Hueco Mundo where he was approached by different varieties of Arrancars and Hollow. "Get out..." said Estatico slightly as he kept walking, the hollows and Arrancars all rushed at Estatico with great speed, "Eh..." said Estatico slight as he opened his fist as he revealed his palms, his palms were cut and was filled with dead skin, "I will kill you all..." said Estatico as a cylinder of sand flew out of the ground and around Estatico, "Fools, you died because I was your opponent..." said Estatico as he then took a step as the cylinder turned into 60 sand swords and went through the heads of every hollow and Arrancar.

Estatico then used the sand to make a giant rock; with Estatico's skill he made a nice smooth platform, one with a throne on top of it. Estatico sat on the throne as he rested his hands on the sides of the throne as he put one of his feet down the platform started to move in a slow pace, Estatico had all the time in the world so he didn't really care. "Grimmjow..." said Estatico in a deep and darkened voice. Estatico then looked up as he flew higher into the sky; he then looked around as he noticed the Forest of Menos. "I was told to go to the forest,,,I don't know which one." said Estatico in another deep and cold voice as he flew down towards the nearest forest he could see, when Estatico was at the forest he seen 3 figures, they all had Espada-liked Reiatsu, but only one of them stood out in Estatico's eyes, "Grimmjow..." said Estatico as he got off his platform and he then bowed down. "Your wish is my Command." added Estatico as he said; "I made you a throne." said Estatico pointing at the platform.
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:36 am

I think it's grimmjow's turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Hizoku [Open]   The Start of Hizoku [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of Hizoku [Open]
Page 1 of 1