Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain

Go down 
+2
Tomix
Darque
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain Empty
PostSubject: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Darque went off into seclusion thinking their had to be another way to get what he wanted still he would still be loyal to Sairento's groups it was least he could do serving Grimmjow all those long years. Let Grimmjow and Isphaleum have their peace will the Soul society something bigger was calling out to the former espada the man wanted to seek a relationship with Tia or Sia. Darque had felt afraid of telling another espada how he felt about them but really he didn't know what people felt about him even though the former espada been quiet for the past few months. Darque thought the new captain commander Reikou Yuuri looked stunning enoguh to ask out on a date but that might mean a sign of betrayal among his new arrancar family. He was a bit confused but something else was calling him a new challenge within his life but he wanted Sairento's group to become stronger that the Soul scoiety shouldn't be fighting their battles. Tomix and used this achlemy to bring those demons with the world maybe he needed to do something else that would shake the foundation around the whole world. He had thought of one thing that could make his dreams come true before his death a very long ago. Darque had hidden a small piece of the hogyoku within his left leg before Barragan nearly killed him which the espada forgotten about all these years. He grabbed his zanpakuto and started to pierce his left leg and then he dug it out the piece was showing off very little power but perhaps it was just enough for him to start work. Darque thought of something else maybe he needed to change his appearance as well thinking white hair wasn't the way to go at all, he needed a new attire once his work was done.

"Aizen was a fool really his bitch experiment got him in the end & Dellapero......I hope you get ready because soon enough....I alone will have enough power to crush ALL EVIL" He thought. He went into his laboratory and started work to shard piece of the hogyoku, Darque wanted revenge upon all evil and then the only way to achieve was unlocking the very secrets of the little hogyoku piece. "I must figure out how Aizen was able to achieve such power by using the hogyoku if I can't learn then it is hopeless" He said.

Darque went to work using various and dangerous experiments upon the little shard of the hogyoku thinking this might kill him but still if he was achieve his goals the experiment process must continue. The first experiment using lasers upon it wasn't doing any good either still one hogyoku was able to create an espada like Wonderweiss Margera but how did Aizen manipulated it to do that. This brought a lot of question which the former espada didn't have any good answers still this was one fragment of one little ball perhaps the process was wrong. Darquevero needed a new plan for his research to bear any fruit maybe thinking like Mayuri or Szayel could unlock the secrets to this fragment, Darque wasn't ready to take that leap of faith. He would take days and nights researching the hogyoku and other teammates wanted to know where he's been or what he was doing, Darque would tell them it is research was strictly confidental. Days, Nights and even Weeks, Darque would work upon the little fragment of the hogyoku still trying to unlock the very power which Aizen couldn't control if it was a small fragment. In his research, Darque was getting some results it took strong spiritual powers to control such an artifact why did Urahara give this to the shinigami known as Rukia which didn't make any sense. Why destroy such a powerful tool? The espada was losing sleep maybe his very mind but his calculations were coming up with good results thinking he could create something stronger then the hogyoku maybe something which an espada can control for himself. In his new research, Darque had found something which Aizen didn't consider maybe it could work if he time it just right and if everything goes smoothly. Darque was growing tired he had though of sleeping for a long time but soon enough his power will grow strong enough to challenge Ichigo Kurosaki or this new Commander Reikou Yuuri to a battle.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Tomix was sitting his room, writing somthing down in his notepad. Symbols litterted the page, and it all equaled one thing: Human life. Tomix was attempting to reverse death, but he knew he was missing one key ingredient, which was life itself. Tomix sighed, and heard someone enter his laboratory. Well, really it was a spare room he had converted into a laboratory.

Entering the laboratory, he saw Darque working there.
"Well, Darque. How are you this evening? I wondered if you know this is actully my labortory. I hope you haven't touched any of my materials..."

Next to Tomix, a small, amoured figure appeared next him. It was orange, and it began to speak.
"Well, well. Tomix, it appears this person has broken into your labatory. Prehaps you should teach him not to..."
"Shut up, Gamma." Tomix snapped.

"Also, I'd just like to say I hope you're not planning any hostiliy towards Soul Society...Someone very close to me lives there..." Tomix was dead serious.
"Yes." Said Gamma "She is the 10th Squad captain, and the two of them are extremely close, and he wishes to..." Gamma stopped after Tomix glared at him.

"So, Darque. What IS your story? What are you doing in my laboratory...and where did you get that piece of the Hougyoku? I'm not going to take it away, I just want to know where you got it..."
Tomix was a kind person. However, when he or someone he cared about is in danger, he will not hold back, and use the full extent of his powers.
"Tell me, and prehaps I'll let you share, my laboratory."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

"Your mistaken this is second laboratory....the first one must be your lab, Sairento created two laboratories for our group or don't you remember that?" Darque replied.

Darque frowns thinking Tomix didn't known two laboratories were made for the Korosu base which the espada requested a long time ago. Tomix had his little friend looking at Darque but the espada was too busy right now and he had much experimentation to do on the little piece of the hogyoku. "Tomix, I thought you of all people knew this was the second laboratory for espada of any kind to conduct experiments which I doing right now" He said. "Isn't your laboratory one door away from this one??? Relax, I have no desire of harming your soulmate or those soul reapers so you got lost no problem with that"

Darque looked a little angry with all these questions maybe he'll try to take the piece away from him, he couldn't allow that but he'll answer his questions. The former espada didn't really have nothing to hide after all he was somewhat part of Sairento's group after all. "Hmph, I've had this piece of the hogyoku for a long damn time hidden within me from Aizen, that new Commander Reikou Yuuri, Isphaleum, Grimmjow even I didn't know what became of it until now"

"Besides I've seen your workshop and I don't see any tools dealing with alchemy or demonic experiments really so if their aren't anymore questions...Please let me finish my work"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 am

A second laboratory? Tomix cursed himself of his momentary stupidty.
"Sorry, wasn't thinking straight. Of couse, this is the second lab. First one was the private one Ish gave me....Sairentio? You mean our old leader...the one who died. Though, we have Ish now..."
Gamma gave Darque a ropachful look. Gamma obviously didn't like him. And when Darque mentioned those words "Demonic Expermients" Tomix almost lost it.

"How dare you. My work is to make life better for Arrancar! How dare you call them "Demonic Experiments"!" Tomix then gave a deep breath in.
"I'm sorry. I just don't like to have my work insulted..." Tomix bowed, then descended into a fit of violent coughs.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:44 am

"I apologize then, but listen to my warning your using alchemy Tomix I hope you know the first law of it is something you need to pay attention to....don't let it backfire upon you"

Darque thought Tomix had lost did he not know what would happen if his experiments had a backbone if they desired power perhaps they might turn evil. If that were to happen Tomix should have thought of that if that ever came to past and the experiments done to himself. "Tomix, I wonder what kind of trouble have you got yourself into messing with powers beyond yours always come with a price" He thought. "If he's messing with alchemy then he must have lost something to gain something" Darque wonders.

Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 am

Tomix frowned at Darque. Bad memories came back as he mentioned a backfire in his alchemy.
"There...was one backfire. I'm missing several non-vital organs. I had to use them to defeat an Espada...who was my brother. And you are staring at part of his work."
He gestued to Gamma, who nodded.
"I am the Second Fragment of the Alpha AI, the ultimate computer system. I am programmed to search for-" Gamma cut of at Tomix.

"My creation, Sloth, would never apose me...He isn't strong enough. Though...there is one other who has the power of Alchemy...my brother. He isn't dead...he's still out there...And he has Omega..."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Darque nodded thinking alchemy was using God's power if Tomix been using it then if he uses just wrongly the arrancar must have seen the gate. Darque tried it once and he didn't like it one bit meaning any humans could learn this powers and if use correctly it could be a deadly force against anybody. Darque looked at Gamma "It a pleasure to meet you Gamma, I'm the Former 2nd Espada, Darquevero Schneider...Waitasec the shard is moving"

He was continuing his work on little hogyoku shard just then particles started forming it seemed like it was reshaping itself. "Well this is something"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 am

*This is Tomix, I forgot to switch accounts.*

Tomix looked on as Darque introduced himself to Gamma.
Gamma bowed. "Greetings Sir Darque. I hope we can be of assistense to each other."

Tomix's hand glowed, and with a pop, a red communicater appeared in his hand. Tomix put it to his hand, and began to speak:

"Yes, Grif? Uh huh...What!? How!? Who!? Is...Is Theta still there? What!? Shit...I'll come later. Bye."
Tomix eyes widened as he put the comunicater away.
"Sloth is dead. The AI that I had implanted within him his gone. I'll be looking later."
Tomix eyed the shard with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 am

Some black molecules started forming arounf the little shard, Darque thought this could be something good or something bad but then hours later. Lightning started to shoot out and then finally after long years of pain the new hogyoku was reformed, Darque couldn't believe it the shard within his body all these years actually was waiting to be reformed. In the second lab, Darquvero had his own hogyoku he couldn't believe this thing actually reformed itself. He thought it was impossible but must've been waiting to do this after Darque went all that trouble tearing the little shard of it when serving Aizen at the time.

"Well, I don't believe but it's true my version of the hogyoku hmmm what can I do with it.....Kensei Kontan might be shaken in his pants right now" He thought.

"Now that I have my own hogyoku what to do with it......It must be used not for evil nope it must be used for a good purpose....I don't know what that is yet" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 am

Tomix returned to the second lab, his black jacket trailing from his arm. Dark rings were under his eyes, and he seemed to be talking very fast...
"...Impossible. I can't believe he came back. I was sure I had incinerated him...unless he had AI that could do it..."

With immense suprise, Hougyoku stood in front of Darque.
"Daruqe!? What have you done!? You've created a new one...Ths is my opinion, dn't decide anything based of it...but you should destroy that, before it consumes you."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Darque wasn't going to destroy it but he had something planned for this thing he was going to use it for good purposes now that he was sure enough. The hogyoku could create espadas like Azen created one hogyoku to create Wonderweiss Margera as Darque was thinking the same thing. He placed the hogyoku on the ground thinking this was going to be his only test and then with his experimental lasers set on the hogyoku. He continued his testing and then the whole thing exploded which nearly destroyed the lasers, this wasn't what he wanted but he heard some coughing. Darque couldn't believe it the hogyoku created an arrancar from it and it was a woman.

"Ok this is nice at all but WHY? what just happen here the thing exploded and this woman comes terrific.....all the planning that took place of hiding that shard gone to WASTE" He yelled. "None truly the hogyoku is gone for good a scientist had achievement and their blunders" Still the woman got some clothing and started looking at Darque and Tomix wondering what her name was. "Please excuse me.... um...Mas..M Master what is my name? I can't remember who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 am

*Just to say, If you're going to use this women in another RP, you'll have to make a app for her.*
*Is Tomix again*

Tomix clenched his teeth. This was an evil creation.
"This thing must be destroyed! The last one caused a wave of chaos! What if you can't destroy it! What if you destroy innocent lives! Because I'm the only one in this room capable of destroying it! In my lab, I have the materials to create a small black hole, able to destroy anything!:

Tomix was considering really stealing the orb, so he could destroy. Suddenly, Gamma appeared.
"If you wish to have my opinion, I agree with Sir Tomix."
Tomix glared at Darque, wanting to know his reply.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Where have you gained a shard of the Hogyoku? You must get it in a topic, because i do not see it on your app. Direct me to a topic where it shows you gaining a shard of the Hogyoku from Kurokon or its voided and you do not have it.

darque wrote:
I have more knowledge over the hogyoku then normal, but not enough to remake the damn thing Just enough to0 use it properly. Which is why I wanted to deconstruct it to under-stand it further so I could remake it
I would also like to see a topic where you gain the knowledge that is quited here, or a section in your application that comfirms this.

So, until you show me part of your character application, or a post comfirming it, you do NOT have a shard of the Hogyoku, and you do NOT have the knowledge to construct, deconstruct, understand and/or use it whatsoever, seeing as you need to awaken and understand the Hogyoku to some extent to control it.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm sorry but this isn't Inuyasha, you cannot break the Hogyoku and it doesn't really give you any powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain   Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure or Heartless???...An Espada in Turmoil & Pain
Page 1 of 1