Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Train x Creed- Never Forget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Train x Creed- Never Forget Empty
PostSubject: Train x Creed- Never Forget   Train x Creed- Never Forget EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Never Forget

Train. Train, Train, Train. Creed, his fists clenched, lay on his bed in the Apostles of the Stars hideout, gazing at the ceiling. It had been a week since Train had appeared to save Rinslet, a week since some of the Chronos Numbers had almost been killed.

Why did he have to leave? Why couldn't he stay here with me? Together we can defeat Chronos and take over the word! But no, he chooses not to be with me, but instead to live life as a mere sweeper with those weaklings he calls his partners!

Creed's eyes narrowed and he banged his fist against the headboard, not feeling any pain. Why does he like them instead of me?!

Creed remembered the time he'd spent with Train when they used to be partners, how much he had trusted him. But the bastard had left him!

Creed squeezed his eyes shut, his teeth gritted. Then there was the time the two had kissed after finishing an assassination, their clothes dirty and blood-stained. It had been so magical, so incredibly amazing. There were no words to describe how Creed felt when his lips had touched Train's for the first time. What happened after that was better than Creed's wildest dreams, but unfortunately it was over far too quick. The whirlwind romance was torn apart after Creed had killed Saya, and things had never been the same.

"Why did Train get so angry when all I tried to do was help him?" Creed whispered, shaking his head. "I would have done anything for him…."

Creed sighed and rolled over, telling himself he needed to sleep this night, not be kept up by thoughts of Train as he had since the last time he' seen him.

Exhausted, Creed slowly drifted to sleep, wishing he could kiss Train one more time….
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net

Train x Creed- Never Forget
Page 1 of 1