Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Kanna, or Hina as she is now called, walked through the Desert, her bare feet and toes making imprints in the sand. She wore her usual white kimono and her mask fragment that had points on it to give her horns was around her forehead like usual and her pure white hair covered the left side of her face, where her Hollow hole is located. Her face was set into it's usual blank, emotionless expression that made it seem like she was in a hypnotic trance.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Locura had returned to the desert, contemplating her actions. Did she really want to stay with Grimmjow's group? Oppose the espada? They were fools, certainly, but they were strong fools. She could handle any weaker than her previous rank, and go toe to toe with the holder of the rank she once had, but any others would wipe the floor with her. Her silent thinking was broken when she looked up to see a girl. She looked familiar to Locura...but she couldn't put her finger on it yet; for some reason, she was reminded of the shinigami she had met, Haku. "Hello." she called out to the white haired girl.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Hina stopped in her tracks and turned to look at Locura with her right eye, which was a black, seemingly bottomless void of lifeless, empty darkness. She narrowed her right eye very slightly, so slightly that unless you knew her personally, you would not be able to see it. Without even nodding, waving or saying hello back, she turned North and continued on her way again, not making a single sound.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Locura found the girl interesting, and she still found herself reminded of Haku. After a moment's hesitation, the former espada followed after the arrancar, curious to know who she was. After a while, she decided to ask the most prominent question on her mind. "Do you know a shinigami called Haku? He has white hair like you, and looks young, like you." Locura frowned, trying to wrack her brain to remember where she had seen the girl before. Something Haku had shown her, that was for sure...but what?
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:00 pm

She stopped in her tracks again and turned back to face Locura. "No. I have no memories of someone like that and if I did, I probably met them back when I was alive only but I have no memories of my life before death" she said coldly in an icy, empty, emotionless, quiet monotone as she turned away again, this time fast enough for her hair to move away for a second long enough for Locura to see that her Hollow hole was located in the area where her left eye should be.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Locura always felt somewhat bad for arrancars who had the unfortunate luck to get a hollow hole where their eye would be, but didn't dwell on it for long. She had finally remembered where she had seen this girl...she had been in a picture with Haku. She looked different from the picture, but it was definitely the same picture. "Isn't your name...Kanna? Haku, he's your brother, and he thinks that you're dead." Locura wasn't good at breaking big news to someone, since she just said that all at once, a frown on her face. She was confused, since she believed Haku when he said his sister hadn't been saved. Why would the Soul Society allow her to become a hollow when they were in the area where her soul was?
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 pm

She frowned slightly as she cocked her sideways in what appeared to be a confused manner as she stared at Locura. "I was not aware I had a brother and my name is Hina, or Doll, as Master Dellapero has named me as. That is the only name I have had any knowledge of ever bearing" she said and it suddenly made sense. When a being became a Hollow, they lose all the memories that they had when they were alive, even the knowledge of what their name was.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well, hollows do lose their memories of when they were alive when they become a hollow...it's possible you've forgotten your brother," Locura said to the girl. "You know, he misses you. He's beating himself up over the fact that he thinks you're gone." Locura couldn't imagine how much luck she had just running into Kanna like this. The fact that she was affiliated with Dellapero...troubled her, mostly because she didn't exactly trust the espada leader. "How long ago did you meet Dellapero?" Locura was acting uncharacteristically serious today, not wanting to scare the girl off with any antics.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Hina felt something bubble up inside her when she heard that name again. Haku....the name brought about....was it recognition? She was unsure exactly what she felt but she was pretty sure she recognizes the name, she just can't figure out where she heard it before. It could be possible this Haku was her brother, at least, he could have been when she was alive. She listened to Locura as she talked about this Haku person for a bit before storing that tidbit of information away in her mind as she addressed Locura's question. "45 years ago and I've been his faithful doll, faithful servant ever since. He helped me evolve from a mindless Hollow into the 'Biological Tank' that I am today. He gave me my identity, my power" she said softly as a small, practically unnoticeable smile made it's way to her otherwise emotionless and cold, expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Locura didn't really know where to go from here; she wasn't the best when it came to convincing someone. Still...she had to try; Haku was her friend, and she wasn't just about to let his sister leave. "Kanna...don't you think it's better if you went to your brother? Dellapero...well, he isn't the best man to know in this world. He's planning to wage war on the Soul Society soon...and for all you and I know, your brother could be there," Locura wasn't sure if she was managing to persuade the girl, but she continued. "You had an identity before you died, and eventually, you would have gained power as well, without Dellapero's help. He just sped up the process." Locura stopped speaking, not finishing the sentence. To use for his own purposes she finished in her mind. If she didn't manage to persuade Kanna...well, then she would have to hurry and find Haku, and search Hueco Mundo for the girl.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Hina narrowed her one as her face set into an expression that could be described as emotionless rage as she clenched her fists angrily. "This Haku might be my brother but Master Dellapero is more then just my master to me. He's my entire purpose of existence, he is my Special Person and I would give my all for him. Although I am curious about my past back when I was alive and I want to know more about this brother of mine named Haku but I will never abandon Master Dellapero" she hissed out in an icy manner as the ground started to shake, though it was unknown to Locura that it was because Hina's anger was effecting her powers to control the Earth Element.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm

"I don't want to fight you Kanna," Locura said to the girl, crossing her arms over her tiny chest as she said this. "If you don't want to abandon Dellapero, then that's fine. Could you at least...I don't know, see your brother?" Locura asked of the girl. She was a bit more cautious now, keeping her eye warily on the area around her. Even if she didn't know exactly what Kanna's powers were, she could guess it involved the ground, judging by the fact it was shaking. "How about it?" Locura asked of the girl, again not finishing her question. She didn't want to anger the girl more, after all; she wanted to be, at the least, an acquaintance of the girl. At the least, she owed it to Haku to be that; she wouldn't abandon her friends.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

She took a few deep breathes to calm herself as she unclenched her fists, her expression softening back to it's emotionless and icy state as the ground stopped shaking. "Very well. I find myself curious about this brother of mine, about my life and identity back before I died. However, I require some information. How is Haku beating himself up over the incorrect thought that I am gone? What has he been doing while we were separated?" she asked Locura. Hina was incredibly curious about her past life, the life she had before she became a Hollow and she wanted to know more about this brother of hers, who's name was Haku. Normally, she wouldn't care but like any normal person, she was curious about what her past life was like.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

"I don't really know...I get the feeling that he blames himself for it. He didn't seem to like talking about you much...though, if I were him, I wouldn't either," Locura said, taking the moment to venture nearer to the girl. It wouldn't be fitting to let anyone listen in on their conversation, after all. "As for what he's been doing...from what I've gathered, he's been killing humans who are despicable to other humans. Before that, he was part of the Soul Society, though he left that quite a while ago, from what I gathered." Locura hoped the information she had would be sufficient enough for Kanna. She found it difficult that this girl was interested in her past life...she seemed a bit emotionless for that. Still, she hoped that the girl would get over that.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"I see. I will try to convince Master Dellapero to let me go see this Ex-Shinigami that is supposed to be my brother" she said as she bit her lip as she looked up slightly in the direction of the sun. The sun's rays shined upon Kanna's very pale skin in a way that it looked as if she was glowing. Hina desperately wanted to find out about her past but she was unsure if Dellapero was gonna allow her to search for her past and go see her Shinigami Brother.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

"I hope he lets you Kanna...and could you not mention that I was the one that told you about all this?" Locura asked of the girl she didn't know terribly well. "You see...he and I don't see eye and eye. I fear that if you told him where your information came from, he wouldn't trust my intentions." Locura explained. Locura decided to hold back on being more friendly than this with her. She knew the girl wouldn't be as receptive to something like a hug as Haku had been, after all. She didn't seem to have any emotions at all, while Haku did.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

She frowned as she let the question echo in her mind. She did not want to leave anything out when asking her master to pursue her past and go see her past but she had a strange sensation to leave out that Locura was the one who gave her this tidbit of information considering she didn't want to cause any trouble between the two though if Dellapero ordered her to tell him where she got this information, she would tell him but she would at least try and convince him not to do anything to her. "I cannot promise anything. If he orders to tell him where I got this information, I will have to tell him but I will at least ask that he not do anything to hurt you" she said after thinking it over for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Locura was a bit saddened to hear that Kanna wouldn't lie for her. Still, she was glad that the girl was, at the least, looking out for her; Locura dared to give her a small smile. "Thank you Kanna. With luck, you'll see your brother soon," Locura said to the girl happily; she felt it was about time she went. She had been talking for a while with Kanna, and she feared she had accidentally let her reiatsu slip once or twice. Besides that, the only thing to do now was to find out if Kanna could see her brother. "I hope to see you again soon, hopefully to bring you to your brother," Locura said to her...acquaintance; Kanna didn't seem to be her friend yet. "I guess I'll be leaving now...oh, and by the way, you really should try and show your emotions more. I bet you'd look pretty if ya smiled more."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

"Emotions interfere with logical thinking and confuse me. They also interfere with my performance and abilities" she said as she turned on her heel and started walking away without even saying bye to her, though that was probably normal for her. However, in her own way, she did acknowledge the end of their conversation in her own way by abruptly walking away, which for her, is the equivalent of saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

"That's a lie. According to you, emotions aren't needed. If they're not needed, no humans anywhere in the world would touch each other, since there'd be no love. Just something for you to think about, Kanna-chan." Locura again took a risk adding the suffix, but she didn't care. With that, she walked away as well. She also disagreed that emotions interfered with battle; she found it was quite the opposite. the angrier you were, the more you wanted to win a battle, and the more you tried to win a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)   Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Locu Meets The Espada Leader's Doll (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1