Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Urahara shrugs lightly,there are somethings soifon that not even scientist can figure out and that includes me and Mayuri..most would believe it's the atmosphere but honestly we can't know for sure. he took another sip and watched the sunset for a moment.all I know is things happen for a reason and maybe one day I can figure out how the sunset.. his grey eyes looked into hers in a gentle yet serious manner.and you can be so breathtakingly beautiful.. he looked at her for a moment then back at the sunset smiling a little bit as the sunset continue to blend colors while blending with soi fon's eyes color.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Soifon sighed. "Yes, maybe one day we will." The 2nd division captain looked back at Urahara, blushing slightly. "Really?" she asked softly. She didn't think of herself as beautiful. The only one she ever saw as beautiful was Yoruichi. She was truly flattered that Urahara thought this of her. She reached out her hand and touched his, smiling. This was a sight. Soifon actually looked... nice. Not tough, mean, or cold, but nice.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Urahara held her hand for a moment then swiftly yet gently brought her close to him as he kissed her deeply before breaking the kiss while his hand caressed her face.his grey eyes looked into hers and he smiled.yes...really and your real smile just makes me more attracted to you.anyone who tries to tell you different will have to answer to me he smiled at her while brushing his thumb gently under her right eye, and leaning in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Soifon smiled again and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply. She had completely forgotten about her drink, which she had only taken one sip out of, and the fact that they were in a public place and anyone she knew could walk in at any moment. And that wouldn't look very good considering she was a captain and Urahara was an ex-soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm

UraHara broke the kiss for a moment and finally realized that someone would come and he would be forced to leave leaving soi fon in trouble for kissing an outcast. He smiled a her a bit and asked..do you want to...get out of here before someone catches us? Kisuke asks while still holding her. He wasn't someone who would Just ditch another especially his soon to be girlfriend just because some shinigami don't understand the concept of love. He then looked at her waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Soifon looked up at Urahara and nodded. "That would be a good idea," she agreed, glancing around. Luckily no one seemed to have seen them, and Soifon meant to keep it that way. The 2nd division captain got up quickly and pushed in her chair. "Where shall we go?" she asked, picking up her glass of sake.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 pm

(OOC: sorry i was at my grandmothers and i didn't get the chance to post >.>)

Urahara nodded once and pushed in his own chair while picking up his glass of sake.He then smiled at her a bit while brushing his blond bangs away from his face. So...where are we going now Miss soifon? the former captain asked with a playful smirk.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm

(It's fine ^^)

Soifon thought for a moment. Where could they go? Somewhere where no one was buond to see them of course... certainly not her office. Her lieutenant barging in was just what she needed. "Well, there is something I would like to show you," she said slowly, remembering a place she went with Yoruichi many years ago. She started for the door, smiling slightly. "It's a truly beautiful place. I think you will like it," she told him. The place she was about to show him was beautiful In Soifon's opinion, one of the most beautiful places in the Soul Society.

(I used "beautiful" about 5000 times -.-' XD)
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 am

(it's cool XD happens to me as well)

Kisuke smiled at Soifon,if it's as beautiful as you then this I've gotta see..lead the way miss soifon kisuke said while opening the door for her and bowing slightly in a slight joking manner.Then he walked with her to their destination.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2