Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) Empty
PostSubject: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 am

The 10 year old looking, white-haired Arrancar Hina, or Kanna Saiyukai as she was known in life, mindless walked through the desert of Hueco Mundo, no real destination in mind. She wore her white kimono as she stared down into her mirror, staring at it with her right, black-colored, emotionless and lifeless eye due to the fact that her Left eye was missing since that was where her Hollow Hole was located, which was covered up by her hair. Her mask fragment was wrapped around her forehead that extended upwards to give her what appeared to be horns was on her face like usual. To some, it would seem she was lost, though she knew where to go anytime she felt to return to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 am

In the distance, a figure slowly apeared over the dunes of Hueco Mundo. The figure was not tall at all, actually, he was only around 1.60 above the ground. His hair was in a sea-blue color as well as his big eyes, which were fixed on the horizon. His very muscular upper body was almost fully revealed, except for his shoulders and the right and left side of his chest, which was covered by a white arrancar-vest. His hollow-hole was situated right under his neck, and on the left side of his very marked abs was a crossed out tatoo with the number 3 in black. The cross over the number looked very much like a healed scar. His arrancar mast was all but small liumps of mask on the top of his head, almost looking like small, round horns. On his bottom part, he was wearing white arrancar pants, baggy and with pockets.

Kaimei had been wandering for a few days now. How long was it to Las Noches? And was he even walking the right way? This was a dificult way to travel, especialy when you were as slow as Kaimei. But what was that? Did he not see someone in the distance? He had not felt anyone untill now, but then again, the figure was so far away. No matter. Maybe he could ask for directions there. So he walked towards the figure, intent on questioning her.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am

Almost as if she could sense him, Hina turned to face the approaching Kaimei slowly. As he got closer, she could make out his features and slowly realized that the man approaching her was one of her Master's former Espada Members, Kaimei, she believed was the man's name. Her eyebrow slightly twitched upwards for almost a second before it went back down as quickly as it came up, her blank and empty expression never changing. Was it just her or did the man seem lost? Upon closer inspection, she could see that yes, the man was indeed lost. She almost had the urge to sigh in exasperation and disbelief though considering her incredible lacking of emotions such as exasperation and disbelief, she did not. Instead, she calmly addressed him as he got within hearing range. "It is obvious you are lost and Master Dellapero would be displeased with me if I did not help you out so tell me where you desire to go" she said to him in her cold, quiet, empty monotone, mentioning the name of the Espada Leader to Kaimei.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 am

Kaimei smiled and ran the last distance to get to Hina. Who was she? And who was master Dellaporo? Did the leader of the Espada change? Damn. Being alone in the dessert for months really got him out of date on the news. He looked at the little girl with his head at an angle, slightly curious.

"Master Dellaporo? Who is that? When did Grimmjow get his lazy ass of the throne?"

Feeling her reiatsu, he was sure that this girl was not one of the Espada. Her spiritual preasure was way too low. But who was she then? Most likely he would have to work with her in the future, as she was a subordinate of the king of Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 am

"I am unaware of the circumstances revolving around how Master Dellapero took over of Hueco Mundo from the former leader Grimmjow. All I know is that he is in charge now" she explained to him in that cold, empty, lifeless and quiet monotone voice as she stared up at him with an unnerving, unblinking, empty one-eyed stare with her one black-colored eye calmly. Most Arrancar would have probably laughed at Kaimei for not keeping up with the current events in Las Noches but Kanna didn't seem perturbed by his lack of knowledge as because she wasn't one to laugh all that much, considering she doesn't even have knowledge of how to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

Kaimei nodded slowly. So there was a new guy in charge now, Dellaporo. How was he? How strong was he? That was important information that he was lacking. There had to be a way to obtain it though. Maybe this girl could help him.
Looking over the desert dunes, he looked a bit confused.

"My name is Kaimei, the former Tercera Espada, and I have been lost in the forrest for 2 months, training. But now I am returning to the Espada. There is one problem though." Kaimei sighed and took and epic position, looking like he was standing on a corner, a hat covering his eyes, thinking deep and hard.

"I... Have... FORGOT where Las Noches is situated!" He looked at the girl with a whacky smile.

"I was hoping that you, little lady, could help me find my way back, and on the way, bring me up to date on what have been happening in Las Noches the last few months."
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

She looked at him with what might have been a deadpan expression if it wasn't for the fact that her facial expression didn't really change all that much. "Las Noches is exactly South East from here behind me. However, any information you desire to know of Master Dellapero is classified. If you desire to acquire this information, speak to him yourself when we get back to Las Noches" she said quietly as she turned to the direction she indicated and started walking in said direction, not even pausing in her steps to see if he was following after her. It was obvious to Kaimei this young looking girl was very loyal to the new Espada Leader and was not going to risk giving out any information that might put him at risk.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

Kaimei scratched his head, clearly confused. Then he walked to the side of the little girl. Wow. Dellaporo really had some trusty servants. Walking besides Kanna, he looked her up and down.

"Then at least tell me what have been going on in the fortress. Is it still the same Espada? Or have they all changed? And what is the main purpose of the Espada now?"

These were all honest questions. He wanted to be brought up to date as soon as possible, even though he could not get information about his new leader.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 am

"Some of the Espada have been changed while the others are still the same. The main purpose of the Espada is unknown to me, due to the fact that Master Dellapero did not inform me. He does not want non-Espada members knowing about the purpose he has chosen for them" she informed Kai calmly as she looked over at the horizon calmly. She neutrally observed her surroundings, somehow able to recognize where she is, despite everything seeming to look the same.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 am

Kaimei wandered besides the girl, thinking. So things had changed a lot huh? Maybe this was a good thing, maybe this was bad. The problem was how many of the new Espada were Vasto Lorde, how many who had achived Resurerction Sedunda Etapa, how smart they were... Well, at least he had a single advandtage: Probably, only VERY few of the Espada knew of his former betrayal of the Espada, leaving them to join Kurousu. Well, that problem had to be made clear later.

"So... Do you have any idea about how many Vasto Lorde Dellaporo-sama have gathered? Will we soon be able to invade Soul Soceity?"

He had to tread carefully. If she was indeed as loyal to Dellaporo as she seemed, she would surely tell inform her master if Kaimei asked to many questions. Just the necesary info was needed.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

Kanna turned to look up at him blankly, though there was a slight hint of suspicion in her gaze, indicating that she was starting to get wary of his questions. "I am unsure. Master Dellapero might just trust me quite a bit but he feels it best not to let non-Espada members know of such information. I believe I have already told you this so why are you asking me such confidential questions?" she asked him as her voice became a tad icier. This girl might look young but it was obvious she was by no means stupid. It was obvious she was starting to question Kaimei's loyalties and such due to him asking her such questions.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 am

Kaimei smiled lightly. She was sharp enough, this girl. She had definately passed the security test.

"I am sorry, but... It has been a long time since I have been in contact with other of our kind. Also, I must apoligize my questioning nature. I am mearly eager to finally get to work on crushing that damned place, Soul Soceity. If you have read your homework about me, and it sounds like you do, you would know that I was one of the most eager supportors of attacking Soul Soceity under that lazy bastard to Grimmjow's rule. I have always been loyal to my word and to my alligances. Trust me, you need not worry. If Dellapro-samas intention indeed is to overrun Soul Soceity, which I believe it is, he will find a very true and loyal servant in me."

This was indeed, partialy, true. As long as Dellaporo served his purpose, to take on Soul Society, Kaimei would indeed serve him. On one condition though. He had promised to spare but 1 Shinigami. One of Tomix' friends. And he intended to stay true to that.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

Hina narrowed her eyes at him slightly warily. "Master Dellapero's desire is to overthrow the Soul Society, I know this for a fact so you can rest assured about his goal. However, if you dare attempt to betray him, I will personally...destroy you" she said icily with narrowed eyes. That was not a threat she was throwing out, it was a promise, a vow that she would most likely come through on but it's not like she could be blamed for it. The new Espada Leader Dellapero obviously meant a lot to this young looking girl so of course she would vow to eliminate any potential threats on his being and was unwaveringly loyal to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Kaimei nodded as the girl awnsered, then smiled a grim smile. What a warning. It did not scare him in the least though. Waving his hand in an arrogant way , he smiled as he closed his eyes and kept walking.

"Trust me little girl, if you are able to destroy me, say even severely hurt me, I am not worth more than a grain of sand in this dessert. You should know about my powers from your homework."

It was true. Kaimeis strength did truely lie in that fact, that he, to anyone but the strongest of strongest, was all but indestructible. His Hierro was the thickest in existance, his armor in his Resurection the densest, almost impenetrable. His defensive capabilities was the best in all of the worlds. And this girl thought that she could destroy him that easily? Silly Fraccion.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 pm

She glared up at him in an icy manner when he called her a little girl. "I may look like a little girl but I am much more powerful then any ordinary Arrancar. I am strong enough to be an Espada myself so believe me when I say I have the ability to destroy you" she said as she turned to see that they were near the outskirts of Las Noches. While her statement could just be her being cocky, she was obviously not the type of person to be cocky so it's more then likely true that she has the power to be in the Espada, though she was not an actual member. Dellapero must use her for something if he keeps her as a servant but does not make her an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

"Girl, it takes more than an ordinary Espada to kill me. Have you forgotton my old number?"

Kaimei tapepd the crossed out 3 on hi stomech with his left hand, softly. This girl was starting to annoy him, and it could be heard clearly from the tone of his voice.

"Not even the Primera Espada Kyouga was able to do more than scratch my Hierro in his Resurection. Do you really believe yourself to be in league with the sorts of him in destructive power? If so, tell me why you have not been made the Priemra or Cero Espada. Surely a weapon as powerful as that should be kept handy in the frontline. Or are you some kind of secret weapon?"

Kaimei bit his lower lip. he was starting to loose control of his temper, he had to calm himself. It was not usualy a problem to him, but this girl somehow made his blood boil. Maybe she hurt his pride, but he had to tread ligthly. This girl could ruin his reputation with his new master.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

Hina shook her head slightly in the negative as a response to his question. "I do not believe I am that powerful. Master Dellapero informed me of how powerful I am though I'm not going to inform you of my power as because that could prove to be a liability. Besides, he has no desire for me to join the Espada" she said in a nonchalant manner, seemingly uncaring about what she had to say. Her response, while admitting the truth, it wasn't the complete truth as because while she freely admitted that she wasn't that powerful, she did not reveal to him exactly how powerful she was to make sure that her promise wasn't empty or nothing to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 am

"I didn't think so."

Kaimei sighed and placed his hands deep in his pockets. He had regained control of his pride. Good. The worst dangers were over. Now he just had to endure this very anoying girl all the way to Las Noches.
For a few minutes, he walked in silence, just gazing over the dunes of Hueco Mundo. In the distance, the contures of a great, white fortress began to tower up as they got closer. Kaimei couldnt help but smile a bit. Home sweet home.

"So..." Kaimei sighed. He didnt know how much he would gain from asking this girl, but something he had to do.

"So what is Dellaporo-sama like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)   Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mindless Wandering (Kaimei Only)
Page 1 of 1