Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)

Go down 
+13
Katsu Goto
Hayami Rentai
Ashido Kano
Ashei Ansatsu
Raphael
Ikkaku Madarame
Hisashi Ryuta
Grimmjow
Emiko Nasatora
Mr. Bobo
Zilo
Kuroden
Dellapero+
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) Empty
PostSubject: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Infront of the gates linking rukon and the Seireitei, a blood-red line tore through the fabric of time and space and split open into a rather massiv dimensional rift as large as a Menos Grande. From this rift the spiritual pressure of thousands of hollows flowed out rapidly filling the entire soul society with the spiritual pressure. From this rift firstly walked out the strongest of Hueco Mundo, the espada leader, Dellapero Katsui. He was wearing his normal attire of a black jacket with a grey shirt beneath it and black pants with a grey seal over his right-arm from finger to shoulder. Dellapero's skin was tan and his hair was black and partially spiked downward. His eyes glowed black with the feeling of revenge coursing through his being. It was finally time to pay the shinigami back for the hollows they had killed back in the living world and teach them what it is like to live their life being hunted every day.

Directly behind the original garganta, five more Menos-sized dimensiona rifts split open as the pressure of even more hollows filled the area. After Dellapero's subordinates for the southern assault came from the garganta, Zilo his fraccione, and Nnoitorra, the fifth espada, thousands of hollows of all classes from the most basic to adjuhace began to run out of the dimensional rifts and fill the area behind Dellapero and his two subordinates. He could sense all reiatsus in the area to know who would be thr first to arrive to his location. As the last hollow, which was of Vasto Lordes class exited the rifts, the red dimensional portals would close instantly. By now the other three forces should have had their hollows deployed as well. Dellapero spoke to Zilo and Nnoitorra in his normal overly-calm tone before he did the next phase of his plan. "You two ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm

The morrowsome sigh that was the power escalated high above normal yet at a regular pace for the fully rationalized and powered up vaizard that had, in respect for his opponents, came full prepared and strengthen not leaving a detail of his mind body and spirit unreleased in their righteous glory. His mind, body spirit, all were finely tuned and ready for this and his hands, the instruments of death, yet at the same time the instriments of confusion and illusions that caused delusions of grandure. Yes delusions, dreams, hollowed out wishes and oh if whishes were fishes like this ocean of his seeming white phospherous the world would be a big burning ocean of shit. Every man had a wish, but his wish was to not hurt a single shinigami here on this mission and it so happened that it was this way he hadn't and his torrent was straight and to the direct point, but there was business at hand and this business would not handle itself. Before him was Dellapero, the Espada leader and an advid hater of Soul Society and it's peoples, but in all actuality it was funny that such a person should be here demensinal rip and all because of the same exact move used to take a soul of a rukongaian or whatever the citizens of Rukongai were called in their idiocy was aimed downward starting at a few yes a few as in three or maybe four depending on the place although america and americans considered it three they were in soul society, but at any rate a few meters in front of him. The open senkaimon behind him made him laugh as he was now behind Dellapero lunging for his neck, the most crutial part of his soul and wishes at chest level, but at the speeds of a propelled bullet from a sniper. A sniper was cool, that it was, but the coolest was a machine gun and the frost of this place was like a machine gun gripping everything around them with its cool touch, but as for the matter at hand this was a fun matter and a matter that would make his resolve be tested and his teeter be tooted and to be quite funny his balls be frozen because he felt the chill as should they when he walked though the senkaimon because like the Soul Society it's self he was a STONE COLD MOTHERFUCKER!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Zilo sighed slightly as he kicked at the mans blade with all his might knocking it up from dellapero and sighed once again before striking a punch at the chest of him and had a bala charged his balas had the power of ceros so this would be interesting to see if the man in front of him would try and counter this probably fatal blow that he had just sent at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Mr. Bobo sat back bored. He was not needed right now. It was dumb. How come Mr. Bobo could not join in this fun time? Well? Tell him what's wrong with this picture? Mr. Bobo being sent to sit on the bench as all this went down? Bullshit in his eyes. He could not stay here. He walked to another spot to fight. He had a twisted smile on his face as he felt some reiatsu around.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:10 am

The espadas had began to assault the Seireitei, with more than a thousand hollows, though they didn't seem to have a ton of strong ones. Emiko had been near the southern edge of the Seireitei when she felt the massive spiritual pressure suddenly arrive, and soon after, she discovered that it was coming from three strong arrancar. The power of one of them made her wary of approaching the three, considering he felt like he was the espada leader. In fact, she was positive he was the espada leader. It was then that a vizard showed up and attacked the leader, only to be blocked by another of the arrancar there. Seeing her chance to join the fight, Emiko spoke a quick word. "Enkosen!" she exclaimed, and a moment later, a shield formed between the arrancar and the vizard, blocking his attacks rather easily. "Hey, arrancar. Why don't you leave the vizard alone to deal with your leader, while I deal with you?" Emiko proposed to Zilo as she walked towards the assembled group, drawing her zanpakutou in the process. Looks like we're going to be in for the fight of our lives, Isiku. Hope you don't fail me for the first time ever Emiko thought to her zanpakutou spirit as she stopped walking a fair distance from the group.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:43 pm

So, the Espada were planing to attack the Soul Society were they? Well, they wouldn't win. Not if Grimmjow had anything to say about it. It wasn't as if he was actually helping the shinigami... not really. And he certainly didn't like them. But this was a chance to get back at Dellapero, and Grimmjow could never resist such a chance. Ever since the new leader had almost killed him, he had been in the human world with a small group of followers; some arrancar and even Quincy, and he had slowly gotten stronger. Now his wounds had long healed, and he was feeling better than ever. He had trained almost every spear minute, dreaming of the day he would finally get his revenge, would finally kill that damn bastard. And the day was finally here.

Grimmjow knew that setting foot in the Soul Society was dangerous. Some of the shinigami would recognize him as and try to kill him. But it was a chance he had to take. So far he had been pretty lucky. No one had stopped him. Probably because everyone was so confused and running around frantically, trying to figure out what to do. Foolish shinigami. And also, since he was not attacking anyone, they pretty much ignored him. Either that or they didn't see him as much of a threat. Whatever.

Grimmjow coolly walked down the Soul Society streets, hands in his pockets, searching for the man who started all this. Suddenly, he felt a strong spiritual energy and ran toward it. He peaked around the edge of a building, making sure to stay almost completely hidden. The sight of him made his blood boil. He clenched his fists and had to stop himself from running out there and just attacking the man. This called for strategy. His followers were due to arrive soon, and then they could form a plan.

Meanwhile, Grimmjow studied the people near Dellapero. There was a vizard, who he slightly recognized but couldn't remember his name. Also, there was an ex-Espada whom he had seen many times, though hadn't really talked to. Zilo. And a shinigami, not that high ranked probably. Grimmjow smirked inwardly. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Hisashi woke up and noticed that something big was going on, as he sensed reiastsu all across the seireitei. He then looked at all the shinigami scurrying all across the area, getting ready for battle positions. He overheard a couple of shinigami talking about how they were being invaded by a couple of arrancar and the espada. He groaned and got up as he stretched his arms and legs. "Lets see, Where do I go?" Hisashi noticed reistsu from the major directions of the soul society, but he was closest to the south. Hisashi smirked. "South, It is"

Hisashi arrived in front of a few hollows, accompanied by arrancars, one who was giving off a buttload of reistsu. Hisashi looked around and saw his allies, Emiko and other people he did not know. Hisashi put his hands into his pockets and sighed. "This is going to be a drag" Hisashi shunpoed over to Emiko. "Hey, Emiko" Hisashi waved lazily. "Whats the story here?"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Dellapero merely stood there as the first wave of opponents began to show themselves. As the first appeared behind him and aimed for a slit toward his neck, he was prepared to do evasive maneuvers, but such was unneeded once his fraccion, at least so called fraccion, blocked the attack by the vizard being and began to counter. Next came the two shinigami, one of which had the spiritual energy of a hollow. Dellapero didn't want to waste time with this, because he knew if he wasted too much time his plans would surely fail.

Dellapero raised his right-arm upward and focused some of his energy around the grey-material that concealed most of his power. Even with his high-spiritual pressure now, the shinigami had no idea of his true powers. Only few arrancars and one certain vizard knew of his full-strength. That power was one of the reasons he got to where he was today. Leading an assault upon the Soul Society with countless armies under his command.

The seal along his right-arm glowed black for a split-second and tore apart into spirit particles that went inside Dellapero's skin. In a instant, once the seal was fully gone, a black aura started to pour out of Dellapero's body and flow around him making him invisible due to the pure-blackness of the reiatsu masking his appearance. The energy began to rotate around the Head-Espada rapidly as the ground around it was torn asunder from the mass energy that was constantly getting higher and more powerful with each passing moment.

The energy had one final burst of power as it sky-rocketed to such an extreme height and mass, that the sky covering the entire battlefield turned a demonic black from the energy. By now, Dellapero was at his full-strength, at least without the use of his resurrection or Zanpakto anyway. The vast amounts of energy condensed down around Dellapero in half-a-second forming a transparent black aura around his entire body. The spiritual pressure he had now was so intensified that it would most likely even cause a strain on powerful combatants of Captain level. Some of the weaker normal hollows in Dellapero's army even died from the energy, but they were just the pawns of this war and had no real meaning.

Dellapero decided to kill his first target now and to speak later. He used his very-rare gemelos Sonido to leave a clone the exact same as himself in every category that was so life-like that it would be literally impossible to tell the difference between the clone and the real-thing. Dellapero appeared in a instant behind Kuroden, the vizard he wanted to kill before anyone else as he was the most troublesome of those who had gathered and had the highest spiritual power of the opposing forces. Dellapero manipulated the matter in the oxygen surrounding Kuroden's body and change it's properties into chains made of seki-seki mixed with diamond, making them extremely hard t0 break. There was three chains materialized around each limb of the vizard, as well as one to cover the mouth, eyes, ears, and chest area to try and make a perfect binding similar to a high-ranked bakudo, only unlike bakudo, no words were needed making this much faster to preform. All the chains would be connected together at the center of the vizard's back causing any struggle to just make the chains tighter on the body.

Without any further hesitation, Dellapero raised his right-arm back up and flattened his hand so it was pointed at the vizard's head. His entire right-arm could be clearly seen now. It was entirely covered with third degree burns from every finger to just below the shoulder. The burns were made by non-other then a shinigami. A red-sphere formed in Dellapero's hand with the gathering of reishi, and in a mere second, Dellapero shot off a point-blank full-strength cero head-shot, which combined with the binding chains would be rather difficult, if not impossible to dodge. The cero fired would be of a dark-red color and match the size of a person's entire body, though the main power of the beam was sent at the vizard's head and neck area to try and cause instant death.

Meanwhile, Dellapero's clone would stand there at his old position and open his mouth. It spoke in the same tone the real thing did and used the exact same tone.The after-images from gamelios sonido were the most life-like in existence, after all. "Shinigami...it is time..You met your end. The time has come...For your pathetic race to cease it's existence and the true ultimate being's to rein as gods.So....prepare yourselvs..Shinigami." Even with such words, it was still in a fully calm, almost emotionless voice
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

yay it is so like totally time for explinations ^^ Dellapero is in fact in all shapes form and sizes dead and so is the army of the south that followed with him. As we all know my Zanpakuto which is the shit has a pretty best bankai which i do love oh so much and everything after including the slit on the thraot was an illusion and everyone except Mr. Bobo Grimmjow and myself are stationary, that being said I will not be a total dick cheese so... none of the attacks by any of my allies were accounted for. They all except for grimmjow, who is where he stated he was at the end of teh post are where they are when they entered including dellapero and his group. As I said Mr. Bobo and myself were teh only ones to move. NOW FOR THE QUOTES AND STUFF!

bankai release:
Okay this all to save alot of time and thinking says i came and my bankai was already high above us all because of something I had done in earlier preparation( Smart me ikr lol), no specified height, and that my illusions had set in as soon as i stepped through the litte senkaimon.

Now for the reason you all love to hate me :3 the attacks that killed chu all. Yep all of you hollows and more than anything mister espada leader there Dellapero.

the things that will get me bitched at after they are read:
Three attacks were made here. 1 I sent a very specifically aimed incredibly hot burning wave of uberfire at you and your arm, which was hot enough to kill a vastos after a second since i did have my mask and bankai on. 2. A specified wave of fire from above moving at a speed of 300 mph or 299.9 depending on if i thought fast enough, lol that was as if the attack on rukongai that i did was put into one stream of flames(that is a hell of alot of fire power get it?) and sent at the espada leader. Since I did state above that everything after i stated that the clone was there slashing was an illusion including their actions except entering Dellapero is dead along with Zilo and the entire hollow army on the south front. This is because Dellapero and Zilo both reacted to everything from the clone on and nothing before. NOW FOR THE IN CHARACTER SHIT

IC: Kuroden saw what had transipred sighing at the lack of luster in the buster of said busters and the futter butters but his best, buddy himself was already long gone mentally and pysically because he was a psychotic mother fucker. His smarts had eliminated the entirety of the attacking south or so he thought, but he was sure that they were all done comletely since they had sat there and took his attacks up the ass like the homosexuals that they were. Yep yep bi sexual was where it was at and where it was at was with him and he was the shit because he had infact repeated his shitstorm for general purposes in his mind ofcourse, but as in reality as well because he was the shit like that and they were weak and un impressive because they were noobs. yep nooby noobs who sucked on noob sauce. He walked forward a few feet before disappearing after his steps so fast they seemed like shunpo. He was still that same STONE COLD MOTHERFUCKER!
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:46 pm

While a battle carried on in the western portion of the seireitei, the shinigami were not prepared for the assault and they were certainly not prepared for the arrival of their next guest. A single thick and menacing black line streaked across the ground in a cracking pattern, the Garganta opened wide and in the void of its gaping black mouth stood a lone figure dressed not like that of an espada but he appeared to look like a wanderer.
Raphael took one step out of the Garganta and his tan skin was met with the warm sunlight as his purple eyes surveyed the area below, it seemed that the proud leader of the espada was up against some strong opponents but in truth they were nothing.

Raphael sonid’d to the leaders location and was acting rather different from his usual depressed self “I’m not really big on wars but….I think I help out in this one.” he said calmly as he looked at the opposition with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Ashei growled fiercly as she shot a multitude of smaller hollows, cracking a tiny smile as their masks smashed with each arrow tip. She had recently arrived through a Senkaimon with a group of other people. She sensed Dellapero's reiatsu very nearby and flinched. It was strong. She ran around Soul Society, shooting each Hollow she saw and herding some weaker shinigami to safer spots. She got many looks of confusion before aiming an arrow in their face to move along. She finally spotted the Hizoku leader, smirking as she used a Hirenyoku to get next to him. "Whatever your doing, is gonna get you noticed. So ya better get a more......advanced....strategy. We need to take down Dellapero. So yeah." Ashei said sternly to Grimmjow, as if she was his superior. She looked at him and shook her head before materializing a platform under her feet, an advanced version of Hirenyoku, accidently pulling Grimmjow up with her. She briefly noticed him, setting a tiny finger on the back of his shirt to keep him from falling seeing as he was leaning on that building. She looked at them all, clearing her throat before speaking. "The next time you forget to invite the Quincy to a party, then it'll be the last thing you ever do. Now then, where was I?" Ashei yelled out loud enough for half of the Soul Society to hear. She turned back to Grimmjow, throwing him a grin. "You realize once this is over and if we still survive, we are, for the most part, enemies? Unless ya wanna be allies. But even that is an unlikely situation." Ashei said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Ashido was informed that as a member of squad seven he was to report to the southern border of Gotei to defend against impending arrancar. Once he arrived he had no idea what he had gotten into, Hollow were attacking everything. In the center of it all, he saw no shinigami defending the righteous Soul Society against the powerful espada leader, he saw a Vizard, a shinigami reject. This one soul was defending everything Gotei had put together, even after exil. This was commendable, so Ashido put on his shield mask, threw on his cloak and got back to what he had always done best, killing hollow.

Ashido moved swiftly towards the large battle, he kept his distance with the insight that if he got to close he would be killed, there were plenty of hollow roaming around that he could strike down. He was at a high enough level to kill arrancar though, he would know because he did so before. But even that wouldnt insure much, these were the espada elite. SO Ashido stayed distant and felled the weaker hollow that preyed on the innocent. Perhaps destroying the army of these arrancar would weaken them.

He continued to swiftly move through the hollow swinging his blade, striking them down in their vitals. He knew the one hit kill points for he had once done this to live, for survival. It brought back old memories as well as some old habits. The feeling Ashido had gained from returning to Gotei vanished as his cold attitude came back. He felt nothing as he annihilated Menos left and right, blood spattering on his face. It needed to be done, and it was. He had cleared a path to the main battle, the Espada Leader and the Vizard Leader? He did not know this man, but he sided with him as they began their fight
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

After carefully reading this, im passing judgement. I'm not here to point anything out, just i've read, and taken into consideration everything i have read, deciphering each possibility. My judgement is clear.

They aren't dead. Continue as if nobody died, because everyone is still alive.

Sorry if you dont like my decision, but it, from what i can see, is the most fair and just decision i could make. Sorry if my decision displeases you, but it is the official decision.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm

*Do you even have any powers to judge this*
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Hes a battle moderator. So yes, but its not official. We need a few more people to look at it, its a little bit controversial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 pm

I have read it through, and in my eyes i would say it was unfair, mainly because i got lost in Kuroden`s confusing post halfway. Kuroden, a little advice, try write in paragraphs, makes it easier to look at^^

I am agreeing with hayami...you are powerful Kuroden, but Dellapero is the espada leader, you cant count on taking him out on a single post, your way of attacking is also abit of god-mod.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Maxwell had been consumed by the feeling of ending this war quickly, he was so into killing off the hollows that he barley took notice of the arrival of Soifon, Yuuri, and Ukitake. Maxwell was beginning to like their odds especially since he was now seeing what the new captain commander was capable of and a smile even crept on to his face as he saw a fellow Vizard make an appearance. Maxwell turned to Mai and smiled “fancy seeing you here. Lets make quick work of theses guys.” he said to her before flash stepping just a few feet behind her and impaling a hollow’s head with his zanpakutou.

Before Maxwell could turn to Mai he felt another rush of spiritual fill the area and soon the sun was blacked out by the giant that Yammy had become. Maxwell studied the massive espada from top to bottom formulating a plan, his attention however shifted to the sudden smell of moisture in the air, looking up Maxwell noticed the storm clouds rolling in and let out a sigh as the sound of thunder now filled the air.

Maxwell looked around and noticed the battle going on around him, for most people this would cause confusion but, for Maxwell this was nothing. Maxwell took notice of the now darkened battle field and went wide eyed as he noticed everything was covered in shadows now. Maxwell turned to Mai and yelled out “be careful, one of them can control shadows.” Maxwell then turned to Yammy, dealing with such a monster would be hard but it would have to be done. Raising a hand to his face Maxwell’s sclera began to turn black and his iris’ turned green, when Maxwell removed his hand from his face he was now wearing his hollow mask and soon his zanpakutou changed also into a scythe, Maxwell was now ready to dish out some pain.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

wrong topic maxwell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)   Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to end all wars ( South Assault)
Page 1 of 1