Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What am I to do. Where life ends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

What am I to do. Where life ends.  Empty
PostSubject: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 pm

After a long day at school j went out to the forest. A place were some people trained. He fell to the ground with many thoughts in his head. "Why why is it that the lives of all races easy yet hard. I want to feel everyones pain and grasp it. I want to know peace. But by first understanding the pain of losing a loved one. The pain of being judged as evil off the bat. The pain of having your life stripped as you know it to fulfill others duties. The pain of being cast out by your fellow humans. Why why. If only there was one who could." j said knowing he was one. Knowing he has lived as every being. Race. Creature. "Can someone tell me why people are so ruthless to others.". J said as he played with a small wormhole. "I've lived as all these races still not understanding. What people hide behind a smile. What people hide behind murderous intent. What people hide behind a simple "hi"." j said.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Ashei sighed as she looked down at the man talking to himself. He sounded quite geniune and poetic, something Ashei hand't heard in quite a while. She was sitting silently on a tree brancj, still in her true form. She fumbled with her huge silvery armor that sat on her arms. She sighed, remembering the only reason she kept them on was becuase they were mementos from her past life, and unusally comfy and portective. She kicked her self off of the branch to where she was only hanging upside-down, as if she were a bat. Her blue-black hair kept neat in ponytails drooped. Her eyes stared at the man, the usual dull brown with a constant look of boredom. She waved hi, still silent.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 pm

J started to sing a song.
The shadow behind me tears off, in that time I escape
Without noticing even the fallen flowers I jump
At the street corner a sweet smell drifts
From far beyond
As if it was a cry I heard before somewhere
Riding on faint hopes carried by the night wind,
How far can we go?
As if refusing that the world shakes
Taking everything away
If it was a dream we woke, but we
Have done nothing yet
Advance!
When he saw the girl he stopped and stood up. "Umm......Hi W..Who are you. You almost scared me to death are you crazy. You trying to kill someone. And what are you. Speacial human. Quincy. Huh. Gawd." j said being very ........
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Ashei laughed, yet she had still not spoken an word. She nodded to him and smiled. Ashei gripped her silvery Quincy Cross to summon her bow. She squinted one eye and focused, aiming at a tree. The arrow hit it, splitting in two cleanly, as if an imaginary giant katana had sliced it. She smiled and guestured to her Quincy Cross, giving him his answer. Ashei sensed his reiatsu, aware he was a Human. If he saw the incident, he was most likely Spiritually Aware. She sighed and swung back and forth on the branch by her feet, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

J saw as she did many things. When she was done he smiled. "nice but your hurting the planet doing that." j said as he used a woormhole to suck up the split tree. It was destroyed in the hole. "When you speak you should be one the ground talking to people." j said as he pointed at the quincy he pushed the quincy back an inch. Hoping the Quincy would fall off the tree. He then sat down on the ground and smiled at the Quincy. "so I guess you heard all my bableling huh." j said
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Ashei frowned. She felt a slight push, nothing harmful. It was almots as if a gust of wind hit her. She turned to the man and gave him a curious look. She stared quietly while he showed his own powers. Ashei smiled warmly, still swinging rapidly. Once ashei got enough momentum, she flipped forwards off of the branch. Once she hit the ground, she used Hirenyoku to run behind the man on the ground. Her footsteps were quiet and silent. She tapped his shoulder and grinned brightly, displaying her own powers. She was quite adept with her Hirenyoku, and it waas one of her more notable skills.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm

J yawned knowing she was behind him. He then opened another wormhole sending himself behind the girl. "hey you never answered me. Am I a sinceless babbler or a thoughtful person." j said as he laid back looking at the sky seeing himself as each race as he useto be like. "You Quincies are something. Although your human you treat hollows like shit. Forgeting they were once human and they still were." j said. His reatia lowered and j closed his eyes. "oh and hi my name is j sosuke. What's yours."
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Ashei smiled. "Spatial abilities? How interesting." Ashei said with a soft sigh. She turned around, facing the giant treee that towered over the rest. "It is possible to be both. Though if you wanted a clear answer, i'd say your just a thoughtful babbler." Ashei said quietly, mixing up the two choices. She sat down again. "Yes, we Quincies are quite the mystery aren't we? It is mostly our duty to kill Hollows, past human or not. We focus on the living, not the dead. We have been born with these powers, we might as well use them." Ashei said to him quietly.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

"You quincies should understand. Think if you were dead and turned into a hollow. yet you had a choose to be alive again. Would you allow your quincy brothers to destroy you for good. if not then wow cause thats what your doing to hollows. All hollows could be you quincy brother and its crazy to kill them. But tell me why you do." j said getting fired up.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Ashei smiled at him. "Quincy or not. It is my job to do that. To kill Hollows. If Shinigami payed attention to give each soul a Soul Burial. It wouldn't stop the Hollows completely, but it would lessen the amount. And it's quite obvious that your getting angered, but I won'te lie to anyone and say a fake answer that sounds polite and kind. My duty as a Quincy is somethign I have been stuck with, and I might as well be the best there is." Ashei said to him quietly, maintaining her patience.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

"If you think about it. You could be hurting many people by killing off there loved one for good. Ashei think just think about that pain. I bet you have no i dea what it feels like to be any other race do you. The weight shinigami are put under. The accusement that hollows are put under. See others side and find out what your doing that;s horriblely wrong ashei." j said trying to get through her. his jacket blowing in the wind showing his six-pack.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Ashei sighed, twitching slightly, struggling to keep under control. "Hand me a zanpakutou then. I'll do a shinigami's job for them. I'll do that any day. But it isn't possible. I know the consequences of Quincy powers, but I can't just drop everything and become a normal human. Things don't work like that. I'd be hunted down, by Hollows, maybe even Arrancar, for who I am, what I am. I'd use my powers again. It's the inevitable." Ashei said to him, still patient, though her kind facade was beginning to crack.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"then instead. How about we raise our blades for each other. If you are being attacked. I'll help you I'll fight for you as long as you fight for me. But until the time comes we need to use our blades. Then we will ok. Will you promise me that ashei." J said with a smile. It started to rain. J toke out a umbrella. "I'm here to help out all races. To show my compassion. For when we cry our tears and memories go down our cheek and melt away into a vortex of nothingness." j said as he stood up with the umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Ashei looked at him, her anger dissolving and the calm and patient facade returning ever so slowly. She looked at him and nodded. "I can't promise anyone anything, as it results in broken hearts and saddened feelings. But I do vow not to let you die. You, or any other Human, special or normal. Put it this way, the Quincies are there for your hep and the humans safety. And we always will be." Ashei said calmly. Ashei summoned her bow and used Second Dream, her blinding attack in a matter of seconds. Even thought it blinded her too like it blinded everyone within range, she knew her way around the forest. She used Hirenyoku to leave quickly. After the flash had subsided and everyone gained there vision back, Ashei was nowhere in sight.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

J smiled yet frowned. When she used the attack j quickly used his wormhole to get out of range of the move. In walked away in disappointment due to the girl not accepting his offer. He yelled out in blind rage and then left.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I to do. Where life ends.    What am I to do. Where life ends.  Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I to do. Where life ends.
Page 1 of 1