Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum

Go down 
+4
Kurokon Shikyo
Tomix
Momo Hinamori~
Izuru Kira
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum Empty
PostSubject: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 pm

i was bored so i decied to post one of my favorite songs from bleach rock musical live bankai show code 003 . i present kira , hisagi , renji , ichigo, toshiro , ikkaku , kenpachi dancing shirtless. 0_0. enjoy.

Last edited by Izuru Kira on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add something important .)
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am

*screams in horror*
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am

....whats kenpachi doing in there? z.z hes too short and hed be busy killing someone not dancing..... unless you count that dancing......
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 pm

*Puurrrsss...*
Renji...
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 pm

That's sexy.... Lol
Back to top Go down
Zenshiro

Zenshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

' Doesn't know what to said ' O_o . . .
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I can't imagine Ichigo doing that shit lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum Empty

Back to top Go down

The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum
Page 1 of 1