Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What powers would you want to have?

Go down 
+5
udarsha45
Koori Yuki
Reiniku Zenshou
Hayami Rentai
Kurokon Shikyo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

What powers would you want to have? Empty
PostSubject: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm

alright this is a topic that asks one question... of the entire site and cannon, what powers would you want most? this can be custom characters or cannon, it doesnt matter, for me its of course kensei/benitakai's powers
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

I would want all the kido(bakudo, hado & forbidden) as well as Sonido and Cero. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Reiniku Zenshou

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Shunpo
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 am

Everything hahaha Very Happy And then I'd be invincible and be able to rule the world! Mwahahaha! Very Happy

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
udarsha45

udarsha45

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 am

every power
Back to top Go down
http://bleach.5forum.net/forum.htm
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Personally? I'd want Domon's. Pretty much unlimited potential. Either that or Shane's. (Sorry for not using their accounts, obscenely long passwords.)
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 am

I would want Jor'lo's powers, and knowledge. it would be awesome to be a master tactition. ^^ and his Zanpakto is awesome also. ^^
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 pm

I would want the power to summon hollows even though I am a Vizard. Would be soo scary.

*shivers in orgasm*
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 am

Either Majeh's powers, or Ulquirroa's powers XD

Now if i could have only ONE power for real life?

Id want the ability to magiclly clone and declone shit. Like people, monster trucks, soda cans. Even it was just from a picture or mental image.

Ultamie slackers power.
Need more money? CLONE IT
Need a girlfreind? CLONE ONE
Need more soda? CLONE A CAN

It would be the most AWSOME thing ever. Unless you got arrested for money fraud. The girlfreind you cloned still hated your ass and was stronger then you. If the soda was flat/exploded in your face.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 pm

no no no, you can have any ammount of powers, and anyones.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

oh well then everyone and all of em even the stupid powers.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm

>.>''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What powers would you want to have?   What powers would you want to have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What powers would you want to have?
Page 1 of 1