Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why did you start to RP Bleach?

Go down 
+6
Kurokon Shikyo
Izuru Kira
Jim
Ishpaleum
Shunsui Kyoraku
Koori Yuki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why did you start to RP Bleach? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Basically, everybody posts why they started to RP Bleach (just like the title asks Very Happy) I'll go first:

Well, it all started when my sister, earlier this year, tried to convince me to join this Harry Potter RP site. Up until then I'd never been interested in that kin of thing, but to humour her I agreed. Basically the site was really lame and crap and I thought to myself why would she even want to be on it? But then when I thought about it more I realised that it wasn't that I didn't enjoy the actual RPing, I just didn't like the theme or the site, so I tried to think of another type of RP site that would hold my interest - and then I thought of Bleach after watching some of the anime that night. And so I tried it out and found out that I really enjoyed it, and have continued to this day. And that is my story of why I started to RP Bleach.

Now it's your turn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Well it started a long time ago...or two years. I was really into Kingdom Hearts (still am) and joined a KH RP site. I was on it for all of two months then quit. It was pretty dumb because the people were jerks... Anyway, I didn't play any other RP sites untill earlier this year when I was started reading Bleach, which quite honestly changed my life XD. So as I was gettin more and more into, I was searching for a cool bleach game, but there weren't any released here in the US, so I turned to the internet and eventually found Bleach Unified. I hadn't that much RP experience, but I picked it pretty quick (in my opinion) and eventually came here... so that's pretty much it!
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 pm

I started about three or four years ago when one of my friends convinced me to join a site called Bleach Island. I liked the series, so I joined. About 30-40 sites later here I am! (most were not Bleach though)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:33 pm

I think I started rping around 8th grade, I think around 5 or 6 years ago.(fan of the anime and manga when the first came out Very Happy) My friend and I joined some rp sites, and tryed to make a few are selfs, but they never ended well. The sites wheren't bleach all the time, but I almost always used bleach characters in the sites. Ive been on an off from time to time, mostly with school and what not. I remember a time I was playing as Ichigo as a captain of his very own star ship. And I had a fight with someone that was useing master cheft. Turns out that hollows can breath in space.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 pm

When i first sat bleach i didnt really like it. But an ex friend introduced me to Gin ichimaru. Who i fell in love with then the series along with. Ive been rping for a while now to the point where i have lost track of years. But i guess i started on rping bleach on a hutch. Like why not try it , and Ill play Gin ^^. So on my first bleach site i played gin and i was told i was good at it by another member. Now a days i find my self playing Izuru , but i would like to play gin again soon because its fun and i love him. ^^.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

I guess its because of its closeness to Naruto and DBZ... I was practically finished with naruto sites.... and i searched forumotion for some decent sites to rp on, i didnt care about what i could always watch another anime, and i found zeek's site, where i started.... then sarah came along on that site... and made unified.
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Why did I start RPing Bleach... Guess it would have to be the fact I've played stuff like Dungeons and Dragons since I was a kid, and always enjoyed RP's. When I was 7 or 8 I completed FF7 and grew a love for telling a story, I guess.

Well, anyway, onto the main part. The first time I witnessed Bleach was when I was flicking through the channels and found the first opening playing. Turned over just when Kon roars, and I nearly shat myself... Decided I had to watch / Read it, and eventually grew to love it. At that point, I had read Naruto (Up to date at that point), DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho and the like. Then I eventually realized that, yes, there are a hell of a lot of RP sites on the net, and eventually found a site which put both my love of Bleach, and my love of RP in one place. Bleach Online.

And well, after nearly 2 years, here I am <.<
Back to top Go down
+Claire

+Claire

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

Bleach, well, i watched 150++ episodes in like 1 week straight i think, and i was addicted to the series, i wasnt such an anime person back then, just music here, school there, drink here, drink there sorot of thing.

Anyway, Bleach, well after watching it, i was so obsesed that i searched for a continuation online, wishing hoping it doesnt end there it must go on, it cant stop. And so there i was, registering to my first forum, a bleach forum called bleach anime dot org. It took me a while to figure things out, i was glad bleach was still on going, it stopped somewhere 165 if i remember correctly, it shattered my soul to think it would end. But i couldnt download, so yeah, i was sad.

But then, they had this Division RP theme going on, i really liked it, everyone was happy, i was a total noob then, but i generally enjoyed RP-ing cause im an aspiring writer, but no luck on that either.

Been RP-ing since then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 am

I started around 4 years ago when i first started to watch the anime. (Any anime of that matter) Naruto was the first anime i watched and i was like 'Man, i wish there was more shows like these.' And so i searched for 'shows like naruto' and it gave me like a whole list. (The expression on my first was like i saw god XD) So then i saw bleach and i was like 'awesome'
So then i thought, 'Wouldnt it be awesome to play as a character in naruto or bleach or any other type of show?' So I searched bleach rpg and it gave a whole bunch of sites, and i just started rping.
Thats my story!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Umm Karel showed me and yeah I started end of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you start to RP Bleach?   Why did you start to RP Bleach? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did you start to RP Bleach?
Page 1 of 1