Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name origin of your character.

Go down 
+14
Arabella Formosita
wolvz0
Jim
+Claire
Ace Ketchi-Kane
Tomix
Soren Kiyomeru
Ishpaleum
Kurokon Shikyo
Zilo
Kuwashi Nagaidangan
Methias
Koori Yuki
DeMare Konfrima
18 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

Name origin of your character. Empty
PostSubject: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 am

Do you have any special reason to name your custom character? Named it up after someone or can the name be translated into something?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am

My character's name is Koori Yuki. Koori means ice, and I picked it because she's cold towards people and needs to 'thaw' and warm up towards a person before she can be comfortable around them, and also her attitude is very cold to people she doesn't know and doesn't like. And Yuki means snow, and I just thought it fit with the whole cold theme I had going on ^^
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 am

Erm, Methias was basically a mis-spelling of Mathias, a name back in the roman days xD.
Stelligar just sounded good and rolled off of the tongue...Go origins! \o/.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 am

Haku has a variety of different meanings but the one I use is Count. Saiyukai is a collaboration of different Japanese words, which stand for Cut(Sai) More and More(Yu) Worth(Kai).
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 am

Zilo Telavu is based off of my name. Zilo is my first name and Telavu means the opposite of my middle name Hallingo aka devil so Telavu means angel.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

my original name for this character was kensei Kontan, if you add a no inbetween the two words it should make it Power of souls, power is because he makes pure forms of energy, soul because.... well hes dead
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Ishpaleum was just the first thing to pop into my head, and Shinnok was the name of one of my favorite MK characters.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Mine is like Ishpaleum's but Soren's last name used to be Kousen I decided it should be changed to Kiyomeru from how I built him.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

The name origin of my three characters;

- DeMare Konfrima = 'De' is norwegian for 'The' and 'Mare' is Ancient Nordic for 'Sea'. 'Konfrima is misspelling for 'Konfirma', which is Russis for 'Confirmed'. The Sea Confirmed, literally. Razz

- Incognita = Female form of 'Incognito', which is latin for 'Unknown'.

- Damon Lucifer = 'Damon' was the name of a Grand Danois I used to know. Thought it was a nice name. Lucifer is, as known by many, the name of the Devil. But in Latin, it means 'Lightbringer'.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am

Tomix was the name of a character in the game Dragonfable I used to play. I liked his character, and so i use his name as a second to my normal Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Daizai Yoku means: Deadly Sin Greed

And Ace is the name of my Manga character I made. Ace because It fit the characters personality and Ketchi-Kane means something like Ke (is fur) Chi(blood) Money

So his name is Ace Furblood-Money. I Chose the name because he is from a rich family, but he can turn into animals, Cats. if you take out the 'T' you get kechi which is miser as well.
Back to top Go down
+Claire

+Claire

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

Hmm, honestly? theres no very real reason to Claire, i just really like it. The von i added before it just made it bleh.

As for Delalune, its from a manga i really dig, a midnight opera. I have this habbit of buying random mangas, i really like the hawt main character, Einblick his name i think.

I claimed his last name mine. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Jim is my real name. the last name time i just made up on the spot.

Robert St. Clair's name came about because I wanted to get the english gentleman feel for his character.
Back to top Go down
wolvz0

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Anubis Akkuma is something i created from Anubis = Egyptian God of Death and Akkuma wish is a mispelling of the Japanese word akuma meaning demon.
Back to top Go down
Arabella Formosita

Arabella Formosita

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 am

Arabella Formosita is Latin for 'Prayerful Beauty'.
Back to top Go down
Dokatsu Oda

Dokatsu Oda

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am

I have three characters, so because I am too lazy to post with each account, I will just post all three on this account. XD

Jor'lo Dosene: He is just a character I made up, there is no history behind him. Though he IS the very first character I finished making.

Dokatsu Oda: Actually, the first name is from the very first character I tried to create. It was going to be a character for Bleach Gotei, but I was too lazy to finish it at the time. His last name, Oda, is a refrence from the great leader Nobunaga Oda, from fudal Japan. He was actually known as the Demon King, because they thought he was so powerful because he was possesed by a demon. So, because Arrancar's and Hollow's are pretty much the demons of bleach........I made Dokatsu Oda.

Ehrung Sieg: In German, his name literally means Honor Victory. Because he is a Quincy, and they have a strict honor code, and so do I, I figured the first name would be perfect. And the Surname, Victory, is a refrence to the fact that Quincies want to be victorious against the Hollows, seeing as they eat the souls of humans, and Quincies are just Special Humans.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:35 am

Faust is the name of a character in a story called the Tragedy of Faust, where Faust, the main character, trades his soul to the devil (Mephistopheles in the story) to get what he wants. The full name of my character and most of his history, etc. comes from Faust the Eighth from Shaman King.

Seishiro means White Star. Sei is star and shiro is white.
Back to top Go down
Zenshiro

Zenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Zenshiro mean Just Fourth-born Son and Takeru has four meaning.

Last edited by Zenshiro on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Well...Locura means madness in Spanish. Ash is pretty obvious, considering her attacks are based on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name origin of your character.   Name origin of your character. Empty

Back to top Go down

Name origin of your character.
Page 1 of 1