Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm

It had been another, long, boring day on patrol for Tomix. Ish had sent him out to the desert to scout for potentiol soliders for Korosu. And, as usual, he had found no one. He was wearing a black shirt and pants, and his long brown overcoat was flowing in the desert wind. He had to move slowely through the desert, to make sure no one was following him.
Tomix, however, had a distinct feeling someone was near him, so he put his hand on the hilt of his blade.

"Where are you...?" He said quitetly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Neko bounced around the sand with a wild, hyper look in her dark purple eyes. Her clothes were different from the usual too long black long sleeved shirt and short white shorts. Now she wore a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a long sleeved black sweater that still looked too big for her. A black and green scarf was draped around her neck, striped from tip to end. Her hair was short, but longer then usual, nearly down to the middle of her neck. She hadn't figured she could grow her hair out but she was now. Her white ears, the remains of her hollow mask, sat atop her head like a headband. She was in one of her cat moods.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Tomix walked slower still, looking for the souce of energy. Swinging around, he saw a small arrancar girl bouncing across the desert. Confused and catious, he turned his other hand to metal, and tightened his grip on his sword.
"You. Arrancar girl. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Neko moved her gaze up to Tomix, fear and uncertainty sprouting up in her young features as she watched his hand. Was she ever going to be free of the hatred people held against her race? Her purple eyes switched between his hand, his sword, and his face over and over until she steeled herself to say. "Neko Yasu.. what the hells it to you?" She swallowed, this was surely a dangerous move on her part and she could feel her fear causing her to turn into a jumpy little jackrabbit.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Tomix jumped backwards suddenly when she outbursted in his direction. Obviously she thought he was going to attack her. Sighing, Tomix lifted up his sleeve. The Number 8 was on it, however, a purple burn mark was across it.
"My name is Tomix Drakeson, Former 8th Espada...Are you with the Espada?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am

Neko rolled her eyes at the number and shook her head, "Espada are powerful. I'm only a weak little arrancar. Not worthy enough to join the ranks of the all mighty espada. And I'll never WANT to be with them. No, I'm a lone arrancar. Though now I have a friend with me most the time." She raised an eyebrow, "Who wants to know, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 am

Tomix nodded.
"I used to be an Espada...but that was a very long time ago, and I'm a very diffrent person. So...do you hate the Espada? Because if that is true, it is a commen intrest. I'm from a group that wok together to fight them..."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 am

Neko scoffed, "Don't hate them, no. Just find them ridiculous. And if you're trying to get me to join me an 'We Hate Espada' thing then you can forget it. Zeta and I are already creating a group. Freedom is the whole point of it and I would rather not find myself joining a hate club. Sorry." Neko wasn't sure what had brought her into this mood, maybe the hatred he held for the espada. They were arrancars, the same as the rest of them so why hate them. Which struck the topic of her next question, "Why do you hate your own kind?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 am

TOmix sighed.
"I wasn't going to force you to join. And we're not a 'hate club'. We're a team dedicated to fighting the threat of the Espada...and we are allied with the Shinigami."
His face turned to rage when she asked why he hated his own kind.

"I hate the Espada with every fibre of my being. My own brother, who was an espada, murdered my entire family, and I had to kill him myself. I had to resort to using my organs as a weapon. I've even experimented on my body to make myself stronger." With that, he spread his arms out, and his skin became metal.
"I am an Arrancar Humonculas."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 am

Neko didn't understand his anger, though she was sympathetic with him for the loss of his family. She could also think of some hateful things to retort but she decided it was best to just not say anything. "Look, no need to snap. I don't know your whole life story at first sight, okay? And dedicating yourselves to fighting something is hating it, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:54 am

The metal retracted from his body, except for his left hand as a precaution.
"I didn't mean to snap, it's just been a tiring week. It's been boring, with no one to talk to except for Giruvargan and Gamma."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 am

Neko chuckled, "Sounds like my usual life. 'Cept I don't talk to anyone but my gigai." She shrugged and looked over at a tree, "Or that sounds like my life before I met Zeta. I'd have a week of lonliness and then meet someone new. Then I'd see them nearly... well never. And by the way... I have a friend in the espada, Hina, I think I pronounced it right."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 am

Tomix smiled.
"Life's a cruel bitch. One day she takes everything from you..." His voice became diffrent, softer. "And somtimes, it gives you the greatest thing of all." His mind wandered back to the day he confessed his feelings towards Yuki.
He turned back to Neko.
"Before I met Yuki, I was the loneliest person in the world."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 am

"Another arrancar with emotions, then?" She asked outloud before noting what he'd said. "Lonliness is what our lives are made for. We were created for nothing more then servitude and when we don't act as the servant, what more are we but lonely creatures?" There was no way she thought that herself. She felt the same way about Zeta.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Tomix frowned.
"I'm sick of being just 'another arrancar'. I got tired of being lonely years ago, after everyone I loved was killed. It's been a very long time since I saw Grif...Anyway, I decided I wanted to break free of my lonely bonds, and so, as soon as I did, I met Yuki, and I've been happier then ever since then."
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Neko shrugged, stretching her arms and rolling her neck. When she was finished, she raised her eyebrows at him, "Love is a great thing. Though my excitement has been killed after sitting still for so long, I can't really express it at the moment. Zeta is a truly wonderful man and I would do anything for him... even fight." She glanced away and crossed her arms with a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Tomix nodded.
"Love is a great thign. I feel the same way about Yuki. I just...felt somthign when we met...It was strange and wonderful at the same time." A gust of wind blew past, dust blowing past both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)   Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Desert...(Neko Yasu)
Page 1 of 1