Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roy x Maes- Frozen Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Roy x Maes- Frozen Memories Empty
PostSubject: Roy x Maes- Frozen Memories   Roy x Maes- Frozen Memories EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Frozen Memories

He promised to work under me, to help me, to always be there for me. And the damn idiot had to go and get himself shot.

Maes.... why? Why did you have to help them? Why did you have to leave me? Maes... my love... why? Why did you have to die?!

I slammed my fist against the desk in frustration, tears flowing freely from my eyes.

It wasn't fair! It just wasn't fair! Why did someone as good as him have to die?!

My thoughts went back to the funeral, as they had many times this past month.

Was it really him in that coffin, so cold, so still? How could that be my best friend? The man I loved?

Yes. Yes. Always yes. No matter how many times I imagined it was someone else, I always knew, in my heart, it was him.

I glanced out the window. It had grown dark, as I sat here thinking about him, remembering. I hadn't gotten much work done today, as usual. I had hardly done anything since the funeral but think of him. Riza would yell at me again, no doubt. But I didn't care. Nothing seemed to matter anymore.

Maes… my love…
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net

Roy x Maes- Frozen Memories
Page 1 of 1